Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 9)

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by mymagic13

its beautiful jackie,, called u that for the first time,,
i still like poco!!
awesome epi,, i felt bad for rishu,,
hope madhu finds out about his past soon,, i dont want her to target his past everytime,,

Thank you. I prefer Jackie. Poco has no good memories, honestly.LOL...Maddy has done something terrible to Rishabh - almost as diabolical as he did to her. She has used his past against him, just like he used her emotions against her. 

tu apna naam memories ke saath change karthi hai??Wink

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Beautiful analysis.I was waiting to read ure thoughts about the episode.Mostly we are just seeing what is shown,but ure analysis goes much deeper than that and makes us connect with madhu and rishab.Love the way the story is progressing.

Thank you.I am a literature freak and writing is my  job. Please do not take me seriously at all. LOL
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

res Stern Smile my brain needs to b rewired for it to work Ermm
ROFL

ye kamini kabhi unres nahi karagiROFL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CookieRaider

Meri special agent darling is back i missed you so much yesterdayBig smile...God i was almost about to make a taj mahel in your memoryDay Dreaming thank god you came back saved me all that laborLOL ps i got to learn so much about my agent darling yesterday(girl you were the talk of the town) i feel as if i might be able to obtain a phd soon on special agent007 interests and hobbiesTongue 
Amazing analysis...so how do you suppose maddy will prove her innocence to hottie??? Because obviously tommorow maddy is really gonna get attacked by hottie for those pics. Do you think will she end up joining the Kukard and monkey to beat rishab?(cuz now i feel she has the potential to be as evil as rk)
hugs HugHug(see now you get two hugs)

Thank you.Big smile...Taj Mahal? Shocked... arre phate pyaaz ki flimsy chhilki, main abhi zindaa hoon. And of course am famous here - mera naam itnaa badnaam hai yahaan that nobody  can compete with me.LOL...Maddy innocence kya prove karegi, pehle Rishabh ke gusse ko jhele , uske baad kahiin jaakar uskaa dimaag chale.LOL

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CookieRaidermanesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Loved your analysis.StarClap As always, you make even a great episode so much better by bringing out so many positives that are maybe not too obvious.

When the pics were finally shown published in the newspaper - cute adorable pics with a nice headline -, I wanted to throttle the CVs.ShockedLOL For these, there has been unease at the back of the mind as to what horrid light the pics would be presented in that RK was willing to debase his pride and apologize rather than have them published?Confused Okay, I know it was generally aired in the forum that it was simply that RK wanted to keep his private memories private. But still, I had a nagging concern.Ouch Anyway, the tense vein of the past few days is gone, RK is back to his attack-mode, and all's right with the world.Big smile

Every word of your analysis - for the ep itself, and the the future for this couple - and your exquisite description of the individual character of Rishabh and Maddy, and the two of them together... Simply mindblowing. Thank you.ClapClapClap

Thank you for all the loveEmbarrassed. Rishabh's possessiveness  and sensitivity towards those pictures is the lethal weapon here - suddenly, his private moments are open to the whole world to discuss and see. No wonder  he will come lashing on Maddy. 

manesha76leelaa9

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Poco , I agree with you that Maddy never felt like she was a winner . She just wanted to restore her mother's honour . Even i never thought for one second that Paddy & Roma were wrong . Its not so pleasing to see your daughter being sold to a Janwar . They were just satisfied to see their daughter standing in front of RK & not giving up easily . 

RK - Madhu will have this tik tok relationship for sometime . I think RK will fall first for Madhu as he is in vulnerable state . Madhu will surely make place in his heart some day . 

Precap was pay back time for RK .

I second thought to your coloured portion because I felt that they both were right but timming was wrong, Paddy to some extend right but sound little overreacted and for Roma I found wo apna badla le rahi thi not standing for Madhubala because she never stands for her and more over RK andar se khafi sunke a chuka tha so I do not think mare hue ko maarna chahiye thats not show your courage but only shows what and how you are, she was aggressive. Thats my POV (ha ha LOL, phir humara pov alag hai I hope kabhi humara koi pov ek ho. Well my prediction was right photo chap gayi aur baap-bete duo ne hi kari, now I feel ye RK kuch nahin bolehga uske baap ko because wo to comma mien hai naLOL  (Bad joke, ignore kar)) baki lets hug to different but yet buddyHug, remember i respect your POV. Did you made any post Smile. Waise RK ki Pics Poco ke post mien daldi, Poco phir badak jayegi and gayab ho jayegiROFLROFLROFL

TheBlackJaguarmanesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

awesome post Poco... you really write well.. and the writer of the show has a keen interest in scene.. ek din khud ki time machine bnaye ga aur Rishbla ke naam se patent kerwaye ga.. after that machine would be invented in MB-EIEJ? no? every time its about time,numbers and statistics ROFL

Thank you. Big smile... you are  a fresh breath to the forum as well and i love the way you use the word 'Kanjar'. Am half Punjoo as well. LOL...The show writers are innovative , isliye apni poori knowledge show off karte hain.Wink

shonuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index