Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 8)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

OMG thank god u post ur analysis Smile

Once again great analysis di Clap Star
Star
Ur very much right Rishabh should first fall in love with Madhu as u already explain why

Coming to the episode it was just too good loved every beat of and after ur analysis it feels more perfect than before

Roma was good sometime it become difficult to digest her instincts but somehow indirectly she convey the message that Madhu is pure soul she in not happy by making him apologize

Madhu really don't know what will be next served to her she is going to get hell shocked from RK it just begining but their war seems to unending I really don't know where it going to stop and how much they will suffer

RK he really need love and care to subsidised his pain hope he will open his heart soon

CV's are doing fabulous job Clap

Thank you. Maddy has ended up pushing Rishabh to his worst again aur abb wo uska sarson ka oil banaa degaa. See what he does tomorrow. You need to handle him with patience and compassion and not go into counter aggression.LOL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

beautiful analysis! its nice to see ur analysis! missed reading ur analysis! i cdn't see d episode thanx to cable problem. so double thanx to u for ur analysis!

Thank you, Priya. I hope you get to watch the episode. Big smile
MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Poco! You are such a great writer. I usually stalk, but had to comment today. Look forward to reading more.

Random thought, I love Drunk Rishabh. He is the most likable/honest person on the show LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMshonuuTheBlackJaguarmanesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

Awesome post as always Poco!

Today was a good epi and the pics were published after all.. LOL That Bhagwan business had left a bad taste for me.. so even if hollow, I liked Roma's words to Rk [Still can't like Roma because she's a double-faced person]..  I'm warming up to Rk now.. such a sweet child to turn to the insensitive person that he is right now.

Padmini's beaming with pride was a little out of place.. Her daughter is still going back to Rk and she is yet to find 40 lakhs. But overall, I still find her behaviour rational enough.

How come Madhu is the one always falling on Rk LOL That's refreshing. The dialogue of Sk about "chicken curry" was also funny.. and then fingers lingering over the glass of water Day DreamingLOL

Madhu was talking to Babaji today!!

For the first time, Rk's strike back at Madhu won't seem as unjustified to me. Hope Madhu still holds strong.

Thank you. Roma and Paddy did chance-pe-dance, basically aur Rishabh ne sunn liya. LOL... Maddy is always falling on Rishabh because she is always going to take care of him. Maddy was talking to 'Bappaji' today. That is how Lord Ganeshaji is addressed. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

its beautiful jackie,, called u that for the first time,,
i still like poco!!
awesome epi,, i felt bad for rishu,,
hope madhu finds out about his past soon,, i dont want her to target his past everytime,,

Thank you. I prefer Jackie. Poco has no good memories, honestly.LOL...Maddy has done something terrible to Rishabh - almost as diabolical as he did to her. She has used his past against him, just like he used her emotions against her. 

-Sexy-

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
res Stern Smile my brain needs to b rewired for it to work Ermm  ROFL

TheBlackJaguar

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
poco one request if you could make ur post as members post only...we may get more people following our forum...
many stalk to read u i am sure...;)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashti13

awesome analysis...the epi was amazing ...felt too sad for rk today...poor soul..looks both are born to suffer ..tit for tat game starts again...rishbala rocks as always...Thumbs Up

Thank you. Rishbala are duffers and that is why their heart suffers. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index