Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Thanks dear for the awsome analysis,
Missed your post yesterday.
Felt bad for RK ,Loved his seen with his father..both madhu and Rk are  attached with their father than anybody...first I was against Roma and padmini,really felt that that are putting oil on RK 's anger,but after reading your post i felt that they are right at their position...

Waiting for tomorrow's episode,...story  is getting so interested day by day.Hope we will get good trp tomorrow...

Thank you.Embarrassed...Paddy and Roma are just being parents who love their child and are hurt by her suffering. Still , Maddy and Rishabh are each-other's family. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chrys-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manid

Great analysis as always...Clap

Thank you.Big smile
CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Meri special agent darling is back i missed you so much yesterdayBig smile...God i was almost about to make a taj mahel in your memoryDay Dreaming thank god you came back saved me all that laborLOL ps i got to learn so much about my agent darling yesterday(girl you were the talk of the town) i feel as if i might be able to obtain a phd soon on special agent007 interests and hobbiesTongue 
Amazing analysis...so how do you suppose maddy will prove her innocence to hottie??? Because obviously tommorow maddy is really gonna get attacked by hottie for those pics. Do you think will she end up joining the Kukard and monkey to beat rishab?(cuz now i feel she has the potential to be as evil as rk)
hugs HugHug(see now you get two hugs)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Lovely analysis. Poco.

You have said everything but in a completely different way. After reading your analysis, we start thinking more deeply about the episode.

Those two eye lock moments are wow. I feel they both are getting affected now by each other.

I wish Paddy, Roma and Madhu end it there after he says sorry.  I feel there is no need for the lectures. Paddy should try to know what Madhu did to make RK say sorry to her. But maybe she was more proud of her daughter, she never thought about it. But they are going to regret it after RK attacks back. In all these important interactions, I wonder where Trishna is? She never gets to see any of these?

Ya from the precap we know Madhu is alive.LOL

Thank you, Shahi. Please do not take my words seriously. I am intense person and my training for my work makes me delve deeper than the obvious - the writers' team may be thinking something else altogether. 

Paddy and Roma give lectures to Rishabh because Maddy's suffering gets to them. They are mothers and that is that. 

Trishna is reserved for high voltage scenes. Maddy zindaa toh hai lekin hospital mein Rishabh usko kaise nachaayega , dekh lenaa. LOL

gennyM

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis.StarClap As always, you make even a great episode so much better by bringing out so many positives that are maybe not too obvious.

When the pics were finally shown published in the newspaper - cute adorable pics with a nice headline -, I wanted to throttle the CVs.ShockedLOL For these, there has been unease at the back of the mind as to what horrid light the pics would be presented in that RK was willing to debase his pride and apologize rather than have them published?Confused Okay, I know it was generally aired in the forum that it was simply that RK wanted to keep his private memories private. But still, I had a nagging concern.Ouch Anyway, the tense vein of the past few days is gone, RK is back to his attack-mode, and all's right with the world.Big smile

Every word of your analysis - for the ep itself, and the the future for this couple - and your exquisite description of the individual character of Rishabh and Maddy, and the two of them together... Simply mindblowing. Thank you.ClapClapClap

Edited by leelaa9 - 04 September 2012 at 12:26pm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Nicely done Poco..Awesome..!!

When paddo realised what Madhu made RK do, she for the first time realized Madhu is much stronger than she thought her to be...It struck her that maybe Madhu indeed have the strength to fight all the hurdles that RK put forth...instead of running from him...Madhu will face him no matter how  challenging it is...

And it seems RK brings out the sherni in everyone...Today we got to see another sherni in the form of Roma...!!

Another good episode...!
Now Madhu is gonna face the wrath of RK!!

Thank you. Paddy is right , you are right - Maddy is strong. But Maddy is strong only  till she doesn't fall in love with Rishabh - after that , it will be a double battle for her. Khair, pehle Maddy kal Rishabh jo raayeta phailaayega, usko toh chammach se uthaa le.LOL

Sunsetglow

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesome post Poco... you really write well.. and the writer of the show has a keen interest in scene.. ek din khud ki time machine bnaye ga aur Rishbla ke naam se patent kerwaye ga.. after that machine would be invented in MB-EIEJ? no? every time its about time,numbers and statistics ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

Awesome analysis
bt Idid nt lyk Padmimi n Roma today. RK's scene wd d photos ws touchy
so xcited fr ds tik-tok game nowSmile

Thank you. Paddy and Roma were just displaying naari-shakti. Kabhi kabhi toh unko bolne ka mauka miltaa hai.LOL...abb Maddy ke lye sorry feel karo kyunki kal Rishabh use sorry ka matlab live version mein samjhaane waala hai.Wink

Dark_Chocolate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index