Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asp99

Thanks a zillions i am very very  happy that u r here .  God bless u n thanks once again and let me read your analysis once again line by line word by word as i donot want to miss a single word. 

Thank you. Big smile... i hope you liked both the episode and the note.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asp99

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Today's episode was Bit Emotional one especially wen Rk was remembering those flashbacks of his Beautiful memories spent with his Father...it was worth watching and the Bonding between them was very strong...Clap

And Madhu ne toh Bhikhadi ki Tarah Sorry demands karne lagiROFL and apart frm dat Padmini ne ek Sorry kya sun liya lectures dene lagi...Sleepy Ab dekhti ja Kaise Rk Band Baajata hain...and i m really happy dat i was never a fan of Padmini...she dissapointed me from first day itselfLOL Roma bhi dialogues dene lagi... Sab aaj kutto ki tarah bark kar rahe hainROFL

Madhubala bohot ki eksaamphramoos nikli...she didn't even thanked Her well wisher,..Shocked LOL

Precap is Amazing and it seems Shamsher ki aantim yatra aagayi hainLOL and Creatives seems to be obssesed with number 4LOL

Thank you. Oho, jab Rishabh aur Maddy todh-phod se thakkk jaate hain, to emotional tadkaa maarte hain.LOL...Paddy and Roma were just being hateful and proud of Maddy because she had defeated Rishabh. Baaki Rishabh aur Maddy ke beech mein kya hai , kisko pataa hai? 

leelaa9

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
beautiful analysis! its nice to see ur analysis! missed reading ur analysis! i cdn't see d episode thanx to cable problem. so double thanx to u for ur analysis!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Great analysis..
Both are just born for each other. Unknowingly they are building their relationship.. <3

Thank you. Yes, Rishbala are building a relationship but its a new ordeal every moment. LOL

leelaa9

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I am gonna give supari to Ballu against Paddy and Roma ...

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
its beautiful jackie,, called u that for the first time,,
i still like poco!!
awesome epi,, i felt bad for rishu,,
hope madhu finds out about his past soon,, i dont want her to target his past everytime,,

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Awesom Awesom Awesom analysis i missed you yesterday, Amazing epi very touchy, I also noticed Madhu's eyes filled wd tears, Rk cried for the 1st time, He is actually broken too much seriously need love, Though he is the one who take care n love as favous so Maddy has to force love.. Their story n destiny is similar, I am loving it, Best of Luck Paco for 2mrw's TRP you are the one who post it so hope it will be up...

Thank you. Oh, i was punishing the brats yesterday.LOL... Right, Maddy has to force love and care on Maddy , kab tak bhaagega. Or else Rishabh will destroy both her and himself. As for TRP, the makers are putting up an honest show and a lot of  hard work - rest is destiny.Big smile

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 04 September 2012 at 12:38pm

-brokensoul-Arnav90leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index