Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 3)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Awesom Awesom Awesom analysis i missed you yesterday, Amazing epi very touchy, I also noticed Madhu's eyes filled wd tears, Rk cried for the 1st time, He is actually broken too much seriously need love, Though he is the one who take care n love as favous so Maddy has to force love.. Their story n destiny is similar, I am loving it, Best of Luck Paco for 2mrw's TRP you are the one who post it so hope it will be up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg ShockedShockedShocked

ur backk..yayyy...Dancing

*runs to read analysis*

muuuaaahhh n a big squishy hug on ur comeback...EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wonderfull post poco Clap.Maddy being maddy dint bolt over her so called victory, Paddy being paddy gave her lecture session, and Roma not being Roma today jadofied Rishab. But I agree with Roma somewhere ,she was the same soul who once helped paddy in need, it is her brother hanging in between life and death in the hospital, though with time her character has been butchered, but still here it was a sister and the intial episode wali roma speaking.

Rishab was affected by Maddy's move to use that pictures against him so he became too vulnerable and resorted to drinking, somewhere he had confidence in Maddys goodness and that confidence is shaken today.With the precap this shaken confidence is gonna break like the glass he broke, which cannot be joined again.He is again gonna turn cold and inhuman toward maddy, now he can easily settle scores by tampering with Malliks treatment. RK has n number of ways of further torturing Maddys family, he could have even done something like that to re-challenge maddy in the first place itself, but he dint. He somewhere was so sure that maddy wont use his pictures,he kind of was leaning on her goodness, but with precap its gonna be a big blow for him.

Somewhere this tharki PAPA-BETA jodi are only gonna act like reverse cupids for them, but then again sigh Rishbala are back to square one-With RK being a bit more vengeful and maddy mostly on the receiving end .

Edited by chitra_rao - 04 September 2012 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by stressrelief

wow Day Dreaming

Thank you. Big smile

stressrelief

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

poco   very well written..

though i couldn't watch the episode.. your detailed nalysis gave me the whole scenario.  
want to see those two beautiful momentsEmbarrassed  as described by hatzie..

Edited by anji64 - 04 September 2012 at 11:15am

TheBlackJaguar

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice epi n wonderland analysis..!!
this is getting interesting day by day.. excited to watch wat will be rishab's next move..!!

TheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Edited on pg 1

TheBlackJaguar

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the awsome analysis,
Missed your post yesterday.
Felt bad for RK ,Loved his seen with his father..both madhu and Rk are  attached with their father than anybody...first I was against Roma and padmini,really felt that that are putting oil on RK 's anger,but after reading your post i felt that they are right at their position...

Waiting for tomorrow's episode,...story  is getting so interested day by day.Hope we will get good trp tomorrow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index