The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks dear for the awsome analysis,
Missed your post yesterday.
Felt bad for RK ,Loved his seen with his father..both madhu and Rk are  attached with their father than anybody...first I was against Roma and padmini,really felt that that are putting oil on RK 's anger,but after reading your post i felt that they are right at their position...

Waiting for tomorrow's episode,...story  is getting so interested day by day.Hope we will get good trp tomorrow...
Great analysis as always...👏
Lovely analysis. Poco.

You have said everything but in a completely different way. After reading your analysis, we start thinking more deeply about the episode.

Those two eye lock moments are wow. I feel they both are getting affected now by each other.

I wish Paddy, Roma and Madhu end it there after he says sorry.  I feel there is no need for the lectures. Paddy should try to know what Madhu did to make RK say sorry to her. But maybe she was more proud of her daughter, she never thought about it. But they are going to regret it after RK attacks back. In all these important interactions, I wonder where Trishna is? She never gets to see any of these?

Ya from the precap we know Madhu is alive.😆

Nicely done Poco..Awesome..!!

When paddo realised what Madhu made RK do, she for the first time realized Madhu is much stronger than she thought her to be...It struck her that maybe Madhu indeed have the strength to fight all the hurdles that RK put forth...instead of running from him...Madhu will face him no matter how  challenging it is...

And it seems RK brings out the sherni in everyone...Today we got to see another sherni in the form of Roma...!!

Another good episode...!
Now Madhu is gonna face the wrath of RK!!

Awesome analysis
bt Idid nt lyk Padmimi n Roma today. RK's scene wd d photos ws touchy
so xcited fr ds tik-tok game now😊
OMG thank god u post ur analysis 😊

Once again great analysis di 👏 ⭐️
⭐️
Ur very much right Rishabh should first fall in love with Madhu as u already explain why

Coming to the episode it was just too good loved every beat of and after ur analysis it feels more perfect than before

Roma was good sometime it become difficult to digest her instincts but somehow indirectly she convey the message that Madhu is pure soul she in not happy by making him apologize

Madhu really don't know what will be next served to her she is going to get hell shocked from RK it just begining but their war seems to unending I really don't know where it going to stop and how much they will suffer

RK he really need love and care to subsidised his pain hope he will open his heart soon

CV's are doing fabulous job 👏

Edited by sadumaneet - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you, Hattzie .I would rather see it from Roma and Paddy's POV as well - Maddy is their daughter and she is unhappy. If Maddy would be happy with Rishabh , they will be happy as well. Roma, i agree , is a flying wasp who can go into any house,

Rishabh is a man of his word and Maddy is a woman of commitment. 

Those two scenes were soft moments and Rishabh hated both of them. 😆

Muje tho Roma ko slap karne ka mann kar raha hai..she so eww...was she the one who sided RK when Trishna was to become herione..and now since Maddy sold herself she is now on Maddy's side..somehow i felt that sorry was more like a mockery..rather than heart he had put his brains
Originally posted by manesha76

Poco , I agree with you that Maddy never felt like she was a winner . She just wanted to restore her mother's honour . Even i never thought for one second that Paddy & Roma were wrong . Its not so pleasing to see your daughter being sold to a Janwar . They were just satisfied to see their daughter standing in front of RK & not giving up easily . 

RK - Madhu will have this tik tok relationship for sometime . I think RK will fall first for Madhu as he is in vulnerable state . Madhu will surely make place in his heart some day . 

Precap was pay back time for RK .

Thank you, i think Roma and Paddy were just plain proud of Maddy and  relieved that she will be able to tackle Rishabh. Maddy has lost Rishabh's trust and now, he is on a roll until Maddy's pain hits him. 
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

true..for the reason i want maddy to hide her feelings no matter how deep they get until or unless RK doesn't feel anything and it shows. *sigh*..the rk breakdown moment burst me into tears...i couldn't possibly write about anything else today. :\.the contrast really broke my heart..the handlock was so cute...even in their morbidity i htought it was cute. *sigh*. <3.

We felt that Mahdu will be the sole force to pull the dead Rishu back to life'but more than the revenge plastered in golden foil , The lamb's grey bends for the sake of demanding her mother's honour back'One construction of daughter's respect to a mother lead to a son's broken, soulful outburst that keeps on demanding his father back in one way or the other' He's hollow , broken , tattered and forever gloomy brooding around a glamorous , dark road that still carries the echo of his father's laughter'More than being the steady , bronze mountain of pride , sneer , cruelty and cynic game play lies a boy who slowly rocks himself within the olive green chair , so that the burned soul of solitude cracks open in the most cherished memories that brings out emotions in someone who only gives a dark smile is response for the past 17 years'.Because the only happy , knowledgeable loving eye who  used to caress him , who used to be a strong shoulder to lean and weep on 'who was his life's luminous whole'defoliated to nothingness leaving a grey lifeless abyss inside the broken man who is said to rule the world'but inside rules and celebrates nothing but the death of himself'The child breaks down and weeps , "Haan papa..maine kabhi bhi nahi haara..maine aapko haar ne nahi diya.."'lekin is jeet kya anjaam kyat ha? The result was losing himself , right? :'('.His grey bitter sweet memories are more painful than a shrouded scream that the whole world can hear , cause a broken , silent scream without showing you its face tears you apart in an instant instead'that's what Rishu is'a broken silent scream that tears this mask named RK apart every time'No one knows how someone who is a living dead swims among broken alleys looking for absolutely nothing except for the faded and glistening past'

His vulnerable voice..his silent echo of holding on to his fathers big supporting hands again shows you through your tears for him , that someone who appears dominating is nothing but dead and empty inside and just needs a hand'The silence of his breakdown suspends you in a compromise that after suffering and pain going saturated..hope just ultimately dies and all you can grasp in your hands is memories of your happiness and life'*sigh*.

Thank you. I love the way you give that literary touch to pain, especially. Maddy needs  to see Rishabh beyond the beast garb and see how vulnerable and hollow he is. Like you so rightly said - a silent broken scream that nobody hears. Maddy needs to hear it. 😊
Originally posted by asp99

Thanks a zillions i am very very  happy that u r here .  God bless u n thanks once again and let me read your analysis once again line by line word by word as i donot want to miss a single word. 

Thank you. 😃... i hope you liked both the episode and the note.