Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 21)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Awesome analysisClap

I am sucker for emotional/romantic scenes. And today's Rishbala's emotional scenes were like *WOW*

The writer of this show has I think got a degree from THHARKEY CHAALBAAZ 4 NUMBARI COLLEGE FOR WRITING ROFL

DVD were awesome yesterdayDay Dreaming And RK is such a jerk ROFL Precap mein thharkey was back in his usual self ROFL

Abhi to Rishabh ka tharakpanaa kood kood ke baahar niklegaa. Aur Maddy ke heart ko cardiographs pe depend karnaa padega. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4Befikre

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Thank you, Nishi. Pehle waali Pinky nahiin rahi matlab?Confused... I still jhelo your badnaam karo aandolans and i always reply you when i can . Aur rahee views  ki baat , our views have never matched in any case , so what is new in that? Abb sab log to mere saath agree nahiin kar sakte na? Varnaa debate kaise banega beta?

Maddy ki to waat laggne waali hai ,so  sit back and enjoy as this week is Rishabh's week. And as much as i hate to admit , i too feel that Maddy will fall for Rishabh aur wo tab bhi iski lagaayega. LOL

matlab the Pinky u were in PKYEK forum LOL...and rest i m keeping my mouth shut, sach bol diya to to mera murder ho jayega yaha TongueLOL
i always agreed and cud relate to everything u say that time...but now i m not able to...whats the point in commenting then and what will u reply?
every day a poll is made on this forum "who will fall first?" and almost like 90% vote for RK LOL...its really funny ppl always vote for things they wanna see LOL

Kyun aisa hogaa? People change and perceptions change - no big deal. As for polls, i want Rishabh to fall first but in all likelihood that is not going to happen. Its gonna be Maddy  ishq-beemar for Rishabh  in all probability. LOL

*uhum uhum* i m having cough, cant talk Tongue...may b one day i will u my perception on new u, when u will able to listen lol

This thing even I agree big time. LOL I am so shockedShocked to see your new roop Pinky. I liked you best as Poco but then you changed to Pinky. I guess Pinky's avatar was start of the change of personality - atleast on IF. I still dont know how you are in your non-IF life and frankly, it doesn't matter to me.LOL But your new BlackJaguar avatar is totally opposite to Poco.

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by HopelessLove

Oh my rishu.. :'( i'm totally biased.. I can see no fault.. No.. I can see his faults but still he makes his place in your heart because of it.. His internal pain.. God! It just makes you want to weep with him..

Aww ya agreed its really wants you to make weep

hiii.. Shahi!!! :)
he's amazing because of his grey shades. And true he never backstabs.. He's always upfront and at least he fulfills all the promises he makes to maddy.. :)
HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Thanks Shru. I saved those lines on my desktop. God bless you.

welcome and thanks dear.. It's a wonderful book.. Actually cecelia ahern books have such beautiful philosophies that makes you think and understand a situation or feeling better..

Edited by HopelessLove - 05 September 2012 at 12:14pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index