Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 19)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
@poco. Great analysis as always. You make sense to every episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome Poco.. Thank god you are back!!!!

Sima

TheBlackJaguar

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
TheBlackJaguar AREY-VA! Clap Very well written! You are a very articulate writer! I loved it! Yes, Madhu and RK are getting very cozy indeed! I feel that they are finally feeling some spark for each other whenever they touch or look at each other. I hope that Madhu breaks RK's stubbornness and falls head over heels for her! Heart

TheBlackJaguar

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
LOVED the title both cople playing tik tok clock game lol!!

waise  i really felt the kid like cry wen rishuwas seeing the locket yes mere anken naam ho gaayi thi tab !!! the acting and flow of tears was so very natural !!!

its gonna be grt ride  bittuji hain rishab k sahar the way he carried him upstairs lol madhu ko dhakka de bhaga diya 

TheBlackJaguar

kar1538 Goldie
kar1538
kar1538

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Beautiful...Beautiful...Beautiful and Beautiful
No comments other than that otherwise I will spoil what you wrote with my disastrous writing.

Edited by kar1538 - 04 September 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu13TheBlackJaguar

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesom analysis. Its always pleasure reading it, Epi more interesting ho jata hai...

TheBlackJaguar

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Poco, 

Well after reading all the comments, there is hardly anything left to say but two moments took the cake yesterday for me. First was where Maddy with tears in her eyes was directing Rishab to apologies again and again as if she so wanted him to actually feel how it hurts to bend without no fault of urs. I felt Rishab and Maddy somewhere are kids with broken heart...the way Rishab was crying seeing those pics, it took me to the scene just before the marriage when Maddy was asking Rishab to lend her 2 hours to see her almost dead father ...ConfusedPhew ...Another scene was Rishbala fall ...The way Maddy held Rishab's shirt near his heart,  it was so touching as if she has somewhat touched his wounds(actually she has not only touched but tear apart his wounds but surely for a better future) and the moment Rishab felt that, he simply pushed her away. 

Rest, I would say Rishab's only problem is that he has locked his fond memories for too long. Living with the memories of dead ones is perhaps the worst thing one can do to himselfOuch...Rishab just need to release those memories and live his life in present ...How Maddy is going to help Rishab release his father's pain would be worth seeing ...

In the hindsight, I feel Maddy would have to do something really big to etch her real image of an honest and committed woman in Rishab's mind as after this fiasco, Rishab would treat her as like any other enemy or somewhat worst than that ...

Edited by Manonids - 04 September 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORATheBlackJaguaritsRitzi

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by HopelessLove

Oh my rishu.. :'( i'm totally biased.. I can see no fault.. No.. I can see his faults but still he makes his place in your heart because of it.. His internal pain.. God! It just makes you want to weep with him..

Thank you.LOL...Awww... don't worry. Maddy will put a bandaid on your Rishu and give him a never ending embrace , and he will stop hurting.

EEE!! Thankk youuu!! That day I 'll be happy dancing.. hehehehhe...
Seeing his internal pain only these lines come to mind which I had read in this book "If you could see me now" by Cecelia Ahern

When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground it makes a loud crashing
sound. When a window shatters, a table leg breaks, or a picture falls off the
wall, it makes a noise. But as for your heart, when that breaks, it's completely
silent. You would think as it's so important it would make the loudest
noise in the whole world or even have some sort of ceremonious sound
like the gong of a cymbal or the ringing of a bell. But it's silent and you almost
wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain.
If there is a noise, it's internal. It screams and no one can hear it but
you. It screams so loudly your ears ring and your head aches. It thrashes
around in your chest like a great white caught in the sea, it roars like a
mother bear whose cub has been taken. That's what it looks like and that's
what it sounds like, a thrashing, panicking, trapped, great big beast, roaring
like a prisoner to its own emotions. But that's the thing about love; no one is
untouchable. It's as wild as that, as raw as an open flesh wound exposed to
salty sea water, but when it actually breaks, it's silent, you're just screaming
on the inside and no one can hear it.

These lines perfectly tell us what actually a person thinks when he is going through these emotions... I guess somewhere Rishu must be going through this and we could see all that ... Cry

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index