Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 15)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
thanks diLOL
yaa RK madhu ki mast watt laganewala hai, precap me uski voice suni nahi?? 'Biwi'!!ROFLHe is back to his BBB mode lol
Watching repeat of MBLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you, Nishi. Pehle waali Pinky nahiin rahi matlab?Confused... I still jhelo your badnaam karo aandolans and i always reply you when i can . Aur rahee views  ki baat , our views have never matched in any case , so what is new in that? Abb sab log to mere saath agree nahiin kar sakte na? Varnaa debate kaise banega beta?

Maddy ki to waat laggne waali hai ,so  sit back and enjoy as this week is Rishabh's week. And as much as i hate to admit , i too feel that Maddy will fall for Rishabh aur wo tab bhi iski lagaayega. LOL

matlab the Pinky u were in PKYEK forum LOL...and rest i m keeping my mouth shut, sach bol diya to to mera murder ho jayega yaha TongueLOL
i always agreed and cud relate to everything u say that time...but now i m not able to...whats the point in commenting then and what will u reply?
every day a poll is made on this forum "who will fall first?" and almost like 90% vote for RK LOL...its really funny ppl always vote for things they wanna see LOL

Kyun aisa hogaa? People change and perceptions change - no big deal. As for polls, i want Rishabh to fall first but in all likelihood that is not going to happen. Its gonna be Maddy  ishq-beemar for Rishabh  in all probability. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu0-SD-0EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
what if both fall at same time??LOL

TheBlackJaguar

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I wrote so much of essays in my own post that i forgot to comment here Ouch
copy paste will do... abhi tai hoon LOL

TheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

what if both fall at same time??LOL

Woh situation toh aur bhi kharaab hogi, Frustoo hokar Rishabh aur Maddy donno ek doosre ka orchestra bajaa daalenge. Marte marr jaayenge lekin nahiin maanenge ki they are hopelessly in love. So, its better if Maddy falls in love with Rishabh first. Damage thodaa kum hogaa uss case mein. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuLooteri_Dulhan

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I wrote so much of essays in my own post that i forgot to comment here Ouch
copy paste will do... abhi tai hoon LOL

Chudail bann jaake, magarmacch ke toote hue daant! LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Thank you, Nishi. Pehle waali Pinky nahiin rahi matlab?Confused... I still jhelo your badnaam karo aandolans and i always reply you when i can . Aur rahee views  ki baat , our views have never matched in any case , so what is new in that? Abb sab log to mere saath agree nahiin kar sakte na? Varnaa debate kaise banega beta?

Maddy ki to waat laggne waali hai ,so  sit back and enjoy as this week is Rishabh's week. And as much as i hate to admit , i too feel that Maddy will fall for Rishabh aur wo tab bhi iski lagaayega. LOL

matlab the Pinky u were in PKYEK forum LOL...and rest i m keeping my mouth shut, sach bol diya to to mera murder ho jayega yaha TongueLOL
i always agreed and cud relate to everything u say that time...but now i m not able to...whats the point in commenting then and what will u reply?
every day a poll is made on this forum "who will fall first?" and almost like 90% vote for RK LOL...its really funny ppl always vote for things they wanna see LOL

Kyun aisa hogaa? People change and perceptions change - no big deal. As for polls, i want Rishabh to fall first but in all likelihood that is not going to happen. Its gonna be Maddy  ishq-beemar for Rishabh  in all probability. LOL

*uhum uhum* i m having cough, cant talk Tongue...may b one day i will u my perception on new u, when u will able to listen lol

Uff, Kareena Kapoor Part 2. I hope woh 'one day' dekhne ke liye main iss forum mein rahoon. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index