Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 14)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Res

In college right now so will read and un res later :)
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ok today i will b very mean...
i do think Padmini, Madhu and Roma were gloating in victory...why?
Madhu - even after RK said sorry thrice, Madhu made sure to taunt him that she made him bow down
Padmini - her words were provokinging him deliberately making him more aggressive, i dont expect that from a mother
Roma - what was the reason to go and lecture him to bhadkofy him further?...that was pure haughtiness revenge and nothing else it can be

I just hope and wish RK in 3 deviyon ki ache se lagaye, and i dont give a damn who evil he gets
After getting those pics published, there is no weekness left for Madhu to blackmail him...i wonder how he controls himself even when he is drunk

RK is a type of person whom u cant handle by fighting...if u fight, he will finish u...agar tum uska band bajaoge, wo tumhara orchestra baja dega
the only thing he is u can say "scared of" is love and care

i dont agree with u that Bittu G's concren for RK is only bcoz he is payed for it...his concern is very much genuine and he is loyal, more loyal than even Madhu...Madhu can leave him one day but not Bittu G LOL

and and to conclude...RK falling for Madhu doesnt make sense at all bcoz it will finish all complications, the dark love story will end...Madhu's will fall for RK, thats what shud happen i think
but i have a prediction here...
as soon as Madhu falls for RK, Mukund will make an entry...and as we know RK has "special hatred" for women who leave their hubby for 2nd guy (the reason he hates his mom and Padmini)

Thank you, Nishi. Pehle waali Pinky nahiin rahi matlab?Confused... I still jhelo your badnaam karo aandolans and i always reply you when i can . Aur rahee views  ki baat , our views have never matched in any case , so what is new in that? Abb sab log to mere saath agree nahiin kar sakte na? Varnaa debate kaise banega beta?

Maddy ki to waat laggne waali hai ,so  sit back and enjoy as this week is Rishabh's week. And as much as i hate to admit , i too feel that Maddy will fall for Rishabh aur wo tab bhi iski lagaayega. LOL
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Ouch

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Ouch

Uff! Ye kya nautanki forum hai - abb tujhe kya hua plastic ki chamchi? Confused
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
mujhe reply nahi milaAngry

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

awesome analysis poco diHug
epi was awesome, thank god RK 's sasural drama was over in first part, i thought, they r gonna stretch it like rubberLOL
Felt terrible for RKOuchthe one who lives his life like king size, but see how lonely he isOuch he can't i mean he never shares his pain wid anyone..how i wish there should be someone to support him..nd no doubt i will be maddy for sureSmile
no matter what, but what maddy did was indirectly means humiliating, though she is nt behind all newspaper thing but in RK's views, she did break his trust...which RK never does..he is best example of 'batton ka pakka'Tongue
lol me too was expecting RK to dabao Madhu's neckROFLcos of those uff 'looks' he was giving to madhu..
'ye tasvire meri zindagi hai, agar ye aakhbaron me chap gayi, toh main tumhari jaan le lunga'Ouch though he is nt going to kill her literally, but whatever he will do can seriously make her dead..i guessConfused
whatever di, but i didn't like Roma's bhashan to RK todaySleepy

PS: lol tera itna mast analysis k liye main mere saw andolan kurbaan kar dunDay DreamingROFL

Bhool gai thi ki tu yahaan bhaunk ke gayi hai!LOL 

Thank you. Embarrassed...Rishabh is broken and hurting inside and someone needs to make him believe that carrying resentment and hatred will only make life more tough for him. Maddy is his only hope because she is compassionate and the only one whom Rishabh considers his own. 

Maddy ko ab Rishabh kaisa marathon daudaata hai, dekhte jaao. Wink

Looteri_Dulhan

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index