Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair (Page 10)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Poco you are back Hug, we missed you muaah. Yaar aisi sazaa bhi mat do, wait I reply you but before I want to say my feelings to miss your post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
amazing post...missed ur analysis yesterday!!
the epi was too good..pata nahi writers ne kaunsa drink pi liya hai...they are delivering such mind blowing episodes...back to back
RK says sorry...hmm..that too 4 times...here starts the 4-game againD'oh
ab kal Rishabh Madhu ko 24 mins ka deadline dega or else uske Malick ko hi dead kar dega...but I feel he'll only scare her...itna kameena nahi ho sakta yeh
felt bad for Rishabh today...he seriously needs help...pehli baar itne saalon mein isse kisine rulaya...just pray for Madhu nowErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarshP

Hi Poco! You are such a great writer. I usually stalk, but had to comment today. Look forward to reading more.

Random thought, I love Drunk Rishabh. He is the most likable/honest person on the show LOL

Thank you. Please drop in and post your comment, I write for you all, not for myself.LOL... I too feel that Rishabh is the most honest  person on the show - jo bhi kiya saamne se aake danke ki chott pe kiyaa. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuMarshP0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Posting my thoughts again since its the ACTIVE thread. LOL 
The below was written in response to Escape.My.Love's Post titled; "The boy walks out of the closet..Finally."

So true.

While the drinking spree in yesterday's episode was very painful to watch for not knowing what causes that pain, today; we get to see what is it and why it causes pain to him. It has been an irrecoverable loss to the child and who never came to terms with his loss. 

The little boy , who had not even come to terms of what he was going to miss for life, sees his mother as betraying his father's memory by getting herself tied to another man. And that event makes the child completely forget himself and possess his father's memory as his own with sole ownership. It is then the child decides to be a father to his father. The Tiger son sets out to fulfil his father's dreams. So, the secret is out. RK is not Rishab Kundra's dream. RK is Mohan Kundra's dream. 

The boy never lived his life. True the mother was right when she said that the boy grew up to be a man "that one night". We are yet to have this flashback of that night in its detail.

But from peer to peer dynamics, Madhubala; though knowingly using incorrect means to serve her end, has started the healing process for Rishab Kundra. The Boy has achieved all his father ever wanted to be...to win. The Boy crazily has kept his father's memory in his care. It was only HIS and no one else's. However, by having the pictures flashed to public, Rishab has once again seen a private loss. While the first time, he could not question or punish God or Fate for taking his father away, he was forced to become a spectator to a drama that he never liked. Then when his mother's marriage made him a lonesome fellow, another disgusting drama for him; he could only react in rage, however that rage was internalized. Now the final drama of betrayal from Madhubala (perceived culprit at this time), he has the freedom and resources to actually question her, punish her, get enraged and actually vent his anger on; because unlike God and Mother, afterall Madhubala is just a Madhubala -ahaan ! for him.

All in all, it was good to see the boy walking out of the closet..finally ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveprema_ksgennyMsree.gattuTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

poco one request if you could make ur post as members post only...we may get more people following our forum...
many stalk to read u i am sure...;)

Thank you. Okay, i will do that , sweetie.Big smile

leverne

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by manesha76

Poco , I agree with you that Maddy never felt like she was a winner . She just wanted to restore her mother's honour . Even i never thought for one second that Paddy & Roma were wrong . Its not so pleasing to see your daughter being sold to a Janwar . They were just satisfied to see their daughter standing in front of RK & not giving up easily . 

RK - Madhu will have this tik tok relationship for sometime . I think RK will fall first for Madhu as he is in vulnerable state . Madhu will surely make place in his heart some day . 

Precap was pay back time for RK .

I second thought to your coloured portion because I felt that they both were right but timming was wrong, Paddy to some extend right but sound little overreacted and for Roma I found wo apna badla le rahi thi not standing for Madhubala because she never stands for her and more over RK andar se khafi sunke a chuka tha so I do not think mare hue ko maarna chahiye thats not show your courage but only shows what and how you are, she was aggressive. Thats my POV (ha ha LOL, phir humara pov alag hai I hope kabhi humara koi pov ek ho. Well my prediction was right photo chap gayi aur baap-bete duo ne hi kari, now I feel ye RK kuch nahin bolehga uske baap ko because wo to comma mien hai naLOL  (Bad joke, ignore kar)) baki lets hug to different but yet buddyHug, remember i respect your POV. Did you made any post Smile. Waise RK ki Pics Poco ke post mien daldi, Poco phir badak jayegi and gayab ho jayegiROFLROFLROFL

yaar mujhe tere POV se kyun problem hogi yaar . Tu aise sound kar rahi hai jaise mein koi talvaar nikal ke marne ke liye baithi hoon . Mujhe koi farak nahi padta ki kisiko mera POV agar sahi nahi laga . Yaar kal mein sab bhool jaati hoon LOL . Poco mujhe kuch nahi karegi she fiend after all . I hope she will understand my feelings Wink LOL

HopelessLoveTheBlackJaguarsilent.desire

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oh my rishu.. :'( i'm totally biased.. I can see no fault.. No.. I can see his faults but still he makes his place in your heart because of it.. His internal pain.. God! It just makes you want to weep with him..

0-SD-0silent.desireTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by mymagic13

its beautiful jackie,, called u that for the first time,,
i still like poco!!
awesome epi,, i felt bad for rishu,,
hope madhu finds out about his past soon,, i dont want her to target his past everytime,,

Thank you. I prefer Jackie. Poco has no good memories, honestly.LOL...Maddy has done something terrible to Rishabh - almost as diabolical as he did to her. She has used his past against him, just like he used her emotions against her. 

tu apna naam memories ke saath change karthi hai??Wink

Haan, kabhi-kabhi IF chhodhna padta hai, My identity is a very big problem. LOL

-Sexy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index