Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Beast Palace :The 'Tik-Tok-On-The-Clock' Pair - Page 13

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Ittne saare sawaal? πŸ˜²...Oye Kanjari! Tu mere saath Kaun Banega Crorepati nahiin khel sakti! πŸ˜‘

Im tempted to ask another question but anyways i dont wanna hear more galiyaan  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Long story short, you write so well that it always sounds logical. I do disagree with you at some point but surely like always you make sense. πŸ˜† I know Madhu will fall in love first, atleast this is how it looks like. and you justified Paddy and Roma really well but im still mad at Roma. cant help it. this time madhu will see the consequences of playing dare with rk.. his BIWI in precaps sounds like he has get over with his lost kid avatar and back to his evil RK mode... not good for madhu.. god help her πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uff, Kareena Kapoor Part 2. I hope woh 'one day' dekhne ke liye main iss forum mein rahoon. πŸ˜†

why u r leaving forum again? 😲...or its ur new rule that u dont stay in any forum for too long since i see u most of the forums πŸ˜†
anyways u really dont wanna know that Tongue...mere alawa wo baatein Urvi, Tamz, etc sabko pata hai...we had a good discussion on u on FB 🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

</div> maza ayega? 😲

yaha pe log ro-ro kar suicide na kar le 🀣...RK ko puppy lover bante huye dekhne ke liye kuch log mare ja rahe hai 🀣

wo log jaye tel lene..hume kya??😎 btw, what do u think? Who ll fall first??πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Im tempted to ask another question but anyways i dont wanna hear more galiyaan  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Long story short, you write so well that it always sounds logical. I do disagree with you at some point but surely like always you make sense. πŸ˜† I know Madhu will fall in love first, atleast this is how it looks like. and you justified Paddy and Roma really well but im still mad at Roma. cant help it. this time madhu will see the consequences of playing dare with rk.. his BIWI in precaps sounds like he has get over with his lost kid avatar and back to his evil RK mode... not good for madhu.. god help her πŸ˜†

Saare kaam gaaliyaan khaane waale karti hai ,toh kya main tere liye Yash Chopra waale gaane gaaoon? πŸ˜†

I am not some sort of supreme unquestionable dogma, darling. If you disagree, voice it. A debate is always better than a discussion because it brings new views forth. Roma aaj justified hai but we know her overall character. She is aggressive but not rooted. Maddy ko apni shaadi waala dinnn yaad aanewaala hai. Rishabh is going to make pulp out of her aur wo samjhaate samjhaate thakk jaayegi lekin abb wo nahiin sunne waala. πŸ˜†
Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 11 years ago
@Ashu - i have already commented on Pinky's post before Pinky replied that Madhu will fall first bcoz it makes sense...agar RK sudhar gaya to dark love story gayi tel leni 🀣...so cant happen

BTW yaha kisi ne Mahadev ka new promo dekha of Kali? 😲
WHAT A PROMO MAN!...i m totally loving that show and Maa Kali was like 😲
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

why u r leaving forum again? 😲...or its ur new rule that u dont stay in any forum for too long since i see u most of the forums πŸ˜†
anyways u really dont wanna know that πŸ˜›...mere alawa wo baatein Urvi, Tamz, etc sabko pata hai...we had a good discussion on u on FB 🀣

I am not leaving the forum as of now but owing to my work , i might have to just get up and get lost sooner or later - but of course, bataa kar hi jaaoongi. πŸ˜†...As for discussions on me, there is no need to tell me, am already famous enough here, thanks to you all  people. Aur jab tak mujhe nahiin pataa, tabhi tak sabke liye accha hai. 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@poco di precap dekha?? RK kya karega? Kahi sarur ko khallas to nahi kar dega?😲🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@nishi i saw, i saw..omg its beyond awesome😲 i tell u, mahadev show jaise promo kisi aur show k ho hi nahi sakte..simply awesome..actually main kal mummy se yahi keh rahi thi..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivoash

@poco di precap dekha?? RK kya karega? Kahi sarur ko khallas to nahi kar dega?😲🀣

No way! Rishabh is vindictive, not a psycho. Abb wo jo karega , Maddy ke saath karega aur baaki log to bass loliipops hain, Maddy ko daraane ke liye. πŸ˜†

I am not leaving the forum as of now but owing to my work , i might have to just get up and get lost sooner or later - but of course, bataa kar hi jaaoongi. πŸ˜†...As for discussions on me, there is no need to tell me, am already famous enough here, thanks to you all  people. Aur jab tak mujhe nahiin pataa, tabhi tak sabke liye accha hai. 

ok Pinky as u wish πŸ˜†
agar kisi din tumhe lage u shud know to PM kar dena πŸ˜†
chalo bye!...u wont see me much in ur post though now unless i really like ur post or something 🀣