Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Paddy and Roma are right in their own places but they are complete strangers to Rishabh and Maddy's story and what is between them
I agreed with you they both are right but timing are wrong infact I found Paddy right but Roma I found wo apna badla le rahi hai rather than standing for Madhu because she never stands for her.
Rather what Maddy told suits only for Madhu but also RK except that God line
she said
child respects parents respects -
Madhu respecting Mom but never wants to except her biological father, hope fully she has no feelings for him
RK respect his dad but where is his mom, I could not his mom even in his childhood celebration
(But Madhu was luck she got dad's love and family love still but RK didn't he always gets everything after paying for it).

She also said 'jo jaisa bota hai waise pata hai'
Best example RK - Madhu
Madhu felt RK did accident she sent him jail
then RK took badla humiliated her in public
then its Madhu turn chao thappad mar diya
then RK married her forcefully insulted her
then once he found her talking happily to someone he insulted her mom then its Madhu turn asked him to say sorry
now it is RK's turn
so rightly applied to both

She also said 'You are not God'
thats she is right he is not God

She also said 'God is up'
Ya she is write God is writting their destiny but thing is that Madhu has faith that God will never let her alone because there was always a family to explain her this but
RK does know God exist but he do not believe in God because he stopped believing in God back 17 years when his life changed because there was probably no one to explain him that there do exsist one who never left you alone so even if God stands for him he cannot feel that God is there

(So whenever Roma was saying I just can found that its applied to both)

I found Madhu's feelings mixed -> happy to win time game for second, happy and sad both to give back Paddy her respect, mercy for RK. Ya I do not found feeling of love in Madhu but I still found the feeling of husband possession in RK's eyes. Moreover I disagree with you that Madhu will never leave, I believe she will leave her but only for few time but again she will come back to him and then she will never leave him.
I am happy for one thing that atleast RK didn't shown drinking again in precap, I will lob to see him in senses too so happy he is not shown drinking but sayad wo  saam ko phir pine baitega.
Ya agreed he is stucked in age of 12 years boy scared and shouting for his dad to come back while giving agni, he never came out of agni
Madhu is strong from inside and weak from outside and vice versa to RK
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Posting my thoughts again since its the ACTIVE thread. ๐Ÿ˜† 
The below was written in response to Escape.My.Love's Post titled; "The boy walks out of the closet..Finally."

So true.

While the drinking spree in yesterday's episode was very painful to watch for not knowing what causes that pain, today; we get to see what is it and why it causes pain to him. It has been an irrecoverable loss to the child and who never came to terms with his loss. 

The little boy , who had not even come to terms of what he was going to miss for life, sees his mother as betraying his father's memory by getting herself tied to another man. And that event makes the child completely forget himself and possess his father's memory as his own with sole ownership. It is then the child decides to be a father to his father. The Tiger son sets out to fulfil his father's dreams. So, the secret is out. RK is not Rishab Kundra's dream. RK is Mohan Kundra's dream. 

The boy never lived his life. True the mother was right when she said that the boy grew up to be a man "that one night". We are yet to have this flashback of that night in its detail.

But from peer to peer dynamics, Madhubala; though knowingly using incorrect means to serve her end, has started the healing process for Rishab Kundra. The Boy has achieved all his father ever wanted to be...to win. The Boy crazily has kept his father's memory in his care. It was only HIS and no one else's. However, by having the pictures flashed to public, Rishab has once again seen a private loss. While the first time, he could not question or punish God or Fate for taking his father away, he was forced to become a spectator to a drama that he never liked. Then when his mother's marriage made him a lonesome fellow, another disgusting drama for him; he could only react in rage, however that rage was internalized. Now the final drama of betrayal from Madhubala (perceived culprit at this time), he has the freedom and resources to actually question her, punish her, get enraged and actually vent his anger on; because unlike God and Mother, afterall Madhubala is just a Madhubala -ahaan ! for him.

All in all, it was good to see the boy walking out of the closet..finally ! 

Thank  you๐Ÿ˜ณ. That is such an interesting POV and i second you. Rishabh is living a life that is not only an escape for him but also his father's dream. But like you said  it , his private loss stays irrevocable and unless someone's love and light fills it, he will continue turning darker and darker. Maddy is his punching bag as of now but we need her to be his balm. I love the last line, BTW, 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Analysis PC... 

Two things you highlighted that i missed while watching the episode today... (Guess i was in some kind a rush may be ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

1) Maddy's tears while she makes Rishab say sorry... i was wondering what could be the reason for her tears for she definitely does not look happy so its for sure not Khushi ke aansoon...  But then here you bring an entire different perspective to her inner fight and it makes so much of sense... And so does Roma's dialogue to Rishab about how Madhu does not feel happy in showing people down...  But the best part was RK listening to Roma ... I thought abhi kuch bolenga... kuch bolenga... but he was silent throughout as though Roma's words were affecting him...  and he was pondering on those... 

2) Maddy supports Rishab when he falls...  i missed that... but that entire scene was my favourite scene today.. just loved the way DVD emoted that scene... Just putting something here from other post of mine about this scene where 

for a moment it felt like RK's guards were down and one could see his vunerability through his eyes... I thought for a moment Madhu could see something different there... as though they are longing... or calling for help... She looked confused but again RK immediately shuts them up... and pushes her away... The Rishab is shielded, well guarded within the walls defined as THE RK... 

And about the pictures getting published in the newspaper... Well i'm glad that it happened.. I know RK would be raging mad at Madhu but hopefully Madhu will be a little more cautious about the people around her... Hopefully !!!

Its always a pleasure to read your analysis PC... Enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Overall another great episode by the makers... Loving the show more than ever!!! 
Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: HopelessLove

Oh my rishu.. :'( i'm totally biased.. I can see no fault.. No.. I can see his faults but still he makes his place in your heart because of it.. His internal pain.. God! It just makes you want to weep with him..

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜†...Awww... don't worry. Maddy will put a bandaid on your Rishu and give him a never ending embrace , and he will stop hurting.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Haan, kabhi-kabhi IF chhodhna padta hai, My identity is a very big problem. ๐Ÿ˜†

now u sound like a raw agent,,
ek tha tigress!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CookieRaider

Omg your friends were right you really do have an amazing talent in hindi abuses๐Ÿคฃdamn girl that is some really creative stuff there...teach me more yaar i so wanna go out and abuse peepz in hindi๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Kya original hai...  phate pyaaz ki flimsy chhilki ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃwow agent darling sacchi main ta teri fan ho gaye...DD/maddy can go to hell you got a more rocking and sexy personality than even her i think i might be going the DDians way for you honey๐Ÿ˜‰...so what if your alive i will make a Taj just to announce to the world that "special" agent darling sirf meri hai aur meri he rahi giโ˜บ๏ธ 
ps no need to find a man now main hoon na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Uff! You are perfect  to be a part of the kutta gang . Nishi, Shrish, Chakku, Onu, Ash, Farah - they all are just like you. Cute and cutting.๐Ÿ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Foucaults-qalam

I enjoy your reading of thecouple dynamic. I absolutely agree that neither party is unaware of the searing sexual tension between them-- and I must say both the leads have played this aspect superbly, perhaps despite the sometimes clunky writing and direction.

In fact, I see a very strong echo of the dynamic between Mary and Dominic in Georgette Heyer's 'Devil'sCub'.

However, I would submit that M is very much aware of her latent attraction to RK, something we saw quite literally in her dreamscape on June 11.

RK is aware of this pull, but to him this attraction is fleeting, passing-- and of no interest. Certainly not a basis for a long term relationship. And he is used to girls being attracted to him, and he is equally used to batting them away like irritating flies. Much as he did to Madhubala's supporting hand when he fell over his own furnitiure.

Thank you. I am sorry but i have  not heard about  that book even though i have read a little GH.๐Ÿ˜†... I will surely look it up. I agree about Maddy's latent attraction and it comes out now and then. Rishabh , however , is attracted to her as an unattainable pixie but he swats that attraction in hatred and dismissal. 
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

yaar mujhe tere POV se kyun problem hogi yaar . Tu aise sound kar rahi hai jaise mein koi talvaar nikal ke marne ke liye baithi hoon . Mujhe koi farak nahi padta ki kisiko mera POV agar sahi nahi laga . Yaar kal mein sab bhool jaati hoon ๐Ÿ˜† . Poco mujhe kuch nahi karegi she fiend after all . I hope she will understand my feelings ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Haila par maine to apni sword nikalke dhaar bhi tez karli thi see

Ab main iska kya karoo
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: HopelessLove

Oh my rishu.. :'( i'm totally biased.. I can see no fault.. No.. I can see his faults but still he makes his place in your heart because of it.. His internal pain.. God! It just makes you want to weep with him..

Aww ya agreed its really wants you to make weep
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolestsh

Paddy and Roma are right in their own places but they are complete strangers to Rishabh and Maddy's story and what is between them

I agreed with you they both are right but timing are wrong infact I found Paddy right but Roma I found wo apna badla le rahi hai rather than standing for Madhu because she never stands for her.
Rather what Maddy told suits only for Madhu but also RK except that God line
she said
child respects parents respects -
Madhu respecting Mom but never wants to except her biological father, hope fully she has no feelings for him
RK respect his dad but where is his mom, I could not his mom even in his childhood celebration
(But Madhu was luck she got dad's love and family love still but RK didn't he always gets everything after paying for it).

She also said 'jo jaisa bota hai waise pata hai'
Best example RK - Madhu
Madhu felt RK did accident she sent him jail
then RK took badla humiliated her in public
then its Madhu turn chao thappad mar diya
then RK married her forcefully insulted her
then once he found her talking happily to someone he insulted her mom then its Madhu turn asked him to say sorry
now it is RK's turn
so rightly applied to both

She also said 'You are not God'
thats she is right he is not God

She also said 'God is up'
Ya she is write God is writting their destiny but thing is that Madhu has faith that God will never let her alone because there was always a family to explain her this but
RK does know God exist but he do not believe in God because he stopped believing in God back 17 years when his life changed because there was probably no one to explain him that there do exsist one who never left you alone so even if God stands for him he cannot feel that God is there

(So whenever Roma was saying I just can found that its applied to both)

I found Madhu's feelings mixed -> happy to win time game for second, happy and sad both to give back Paddy her respect, mercy for RK. Ya I do not found feeling of love in Madhu but I still found the feeling of husband possession in RK's eyes. Moreover I disagree with you that Madhu will never leave, I believe she will leave her but only for few time but again she will come back to him and then she will never leave him.
I am happy for one thing that atleast RK didn't shown drinking again in precap, I will lob to see him in senses too so happy he is not shown drinking but sayad wo  saam ko phir pine baitega.
Ya agreed he is stucked in age of 12 years boy scared and shouting for his dad to come back while giving agni, he never came out of agni
Madhu is strong from inside and weak from outside and vice versa to RK

Thank you and i love the way you have deciphered Roma's words  to Rishabh, Yes, whatever she said , more or less applied to both Rishabh and Maddy. Rishabh abb nahiin piyegaa, abhi toh woh Maddu ko paani pilaa pilaa ke maarega. Kal dekhna , kya raayeta phailtaa hai. ๐Ÿ˜†