Originally posted by: leverne

i need to watch the epi...
awesome post

Thank you. It is a good episode and i hope you like it. πŸ˜³
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Great analysis..
Both are just born for each other. Unknowingly they are building their relationship.. <3
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Beautiful Analysis Poco

It was an emotional roller coster..the most part of the story is the destruction between the two..i did not like Paddy and Roma's blabbering to the fact,..they have not seen RK what Maddy has seen in him..she hit him..its between them why play a violin song of victory in front of him when you very well know he is most vindictive player and he has brains which none of you have..its was total Rishab for me today..Maddy's overconfident look but atleast one mercy point is that she had her tears when she saw him saying sorry but Paddy God woman he has saved your mallik life give me some credit..he did what he ever he can..he does not march on double standard ..Roma i really cant vouch for her..she will easily change her colors of existence..she had no right to talk to Rishab..she thinks he will let go..where did this confidence come from its bcoz of Madhu..

Two most cute scenes was when she held him when fell on sofa and the clinking glass touch..was simple and beautiful

Thank you, Hattzie .I would rather see it from Roma and Paddy's POV as well - Maddy is their daughter and she is unhappy. If Maddy would be happy with Rishabh , they will be happy as well. Roma, i agree , is a flying wasp who can go into any house,

Rishabh is a man of his word and Maddy is a woman of commitment. 

Those two scenes were soft moments and Rishabh hated both of them. πŸ˜†
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesom Awesom Awesom analysis i missed you yesterday, Amazing epi very touchy, I also noticed Madhu's eyes filled wd tears, Rk cried for the 1st time, He is actually broken too much seriously need love, Though he is the one who take care n love as favous so Maddy has to force love.. Their story n destiny is similar, I am loving it, Best of Luck Paco for 2mrw's TRP you are the one who post it so hope it will be up...
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg...omggg πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

ur backk..yayyy...

*runs to read analysis*

muuuaaahhh n a big squishy hug on ur comeback...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfull post poco πŸ‘.Maddy being maddy dint bolt over her so called victory, Paddy being paddy gave her lecture session, and Roma not being Roma today jadofied Rishab. But I agree with Roma somewhere ,she was the same soul who once helped paddy in need, it is her brother hanging in between life and death in the hospital, though with time her character has been butchered, but still here it was a sister and the intial episode wali roma speaking.

Rishab was affected by Maddy's move to use that pictures against him so he became too vulnerable and resorted to drinking, somewhere he had confidence in Maddys goodness and that confidence is shaken today.With the precap this shaken confidence is gonna break like the glass he broke, which cannot be joined again.He is again gonna turn cold and inhuman toward maddy, now he can easily settle scores by tampering with Malliks treatment. RK has n number of ways of further torturing Maddys family, he could have even done something like that to re-challenge maddy in the first place itself, but he dint. He somewhere was so sure that maddy wont use his pictures,he kind of was leaning on her goodness, but with precap its gonna be a big blow for him.

Somewhere this tharki PAPA-BETA jodi are only gonna act like reverse cupids for them, but then again sigh Rishbala are back to square one-With RK being a bit more vengeful and maddy mostly on the receiving end .

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: stressrelief

wow

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poco   very well written..

though i couldn't watch the episode.. your detailed nalysis gave me the whole scenario.  
want to see those two beautiful moments😳  as described by hatzie..

Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice epi n wonderland analysis..!!
this is getting interesting day by day.. excited to watch wat will be rishab's next move..!!