Users

Frequent Posters

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonapari

What is the need for reuniting arshi...
That's the last thing I want...
Hasn't she already getting more screen space than Khushi???
Plz now,,,.,,,,,give us a break...
We want arshi scenes ...fed up with crappy track...
Enough of poojali drama...for god sake...stop this torture,...plzzz🤢
This show isn't about poojali & her life story...
This show as per my understanding...is an intense love story...about ast & Khushi...
So poojali & her screen space,ronadhona...just stop...hand of dadi...

ya she has succeded in her goal of overshadow khushi ... See more poojali than fab khushi ... Really db once was in my fav ... However u cant belive in initial i started to watch d show coz of her as i never saw any of sarun ever but db is my fav since nach baliye tim
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

no need to wonder she is already the lead at present only difference she is the supposed sister of the male lead

ya well said
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick29

She confirmed her plans to leave herself -- she gave interviews about the "creative differences and her negotiations" -- the interview is I think on Youtube still.

She went through all the negotiations -- so dont be under the impression that everything is a "rumor"!

lol ... U r absolutely right someone has even reported this topic ... Bt i m still nt understanding that wats is like bashing here plzz someone go through dictionry and explain me ..
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Bhat Maverick jee?
How dare you try to speak the truth?
How dare you?
Dont you know she negotiated with the others also?
This thread will get closed in a matter of mins.
Apparently we cant say a word against MM.
She s very lovd see.

ROFL ...HEY U K9 wat some1 among those had evn done that reprtd
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spate22

Well, there you go!! You said it yourself it was about creative differences!! There is a difference between wanting more screen space and wanting some meat in the story!!! 😆 And she also did say that nothing was decided!! If you were promised something from the beginning, wouldn't you want it to happen??!! 😲😊 Or else you would have felt like you're wasting your time!! 😊

Shreya

I dont know why i keep wasting my time on people like you but hell one more time -- listen to the interview -- it was talking about her "role" what was promised to her and the direction the story was going etc -- she wanted to change the story and explained that she was originally a "lead" and that the story was about her and her brother.  She wanted that to be the main part of the story.

She then came back and explained how the new track was going to earn her sympathy!  that new track was her losing her child -- the day before they shot her "baby killing" scene she promoted it as "this scene will make you guys look for your tissues" etc.  So, if that is not enough proof that the current crap is thanks to DB, I dont think anything even hearing it from her mouth will convince you and I have no time for crap like this.
MT_loverboy thumbnail
@maverick29 ... Hey firstly plzz mind yr language...
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh please not again ! What are they supposed to do then? Now that she had a MC you want everyone to be happy and move on with Arshi ? Yeah right ! They are not supposed to show the pain a woman goes through after having a MC?! So childish ! The show isn't about Arshi only! And NO DB defiently didn't demand for the lead role. Please don't watch it, if you don't kbow how to appreciate their hard work.
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia89

Oh please not again ! What are they supposed to do then? Now that she had a MC you want everyone to be happy and move on with Arshi ? Yeah right ! They are not supposed to show the pain a woman goes through after having a MC?! So childish ! The show isn't about Arshi only! And NO DB defiently didn't demand for the lead role. Please don't watch it, if you don't kbow how to appreciate their hard work.

ok
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Bhat Maverick jee?
How dare you try to speak the truth?
How dare you?
Dont you know she negotiated with the others also?
This thread will get closed in a matter of mins.
Apparently we cant say a word against MM.
She is very loved you see.

Wats this new nickname MM for weepali? Can some1 plz plz plz tell me the expansion!
MT_loverboy thumbnail
@ angels11 ... Hey frnd i think the member has not used MM FOR poojali or weepali .. Edited by mohit4601 - 11 years ago