Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Maverick29

She confirmed her plans to leave herself -- she gave interviews about the "creative differences and her negotiations" -- the interview is I think on Youtube still.

She went through all the negotiations -- so dont be under the impression that everything is a "rumor"!

Bhat Maverick jee?
How dare you try to speak the truth?
How dare you?
Dont you know she negotiated with the others also?
This thread will get closed in a matter of mins.
Apparently we cant say a word against MM.
She is very loved you see.

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I m roflinggg... [=))] ...i cant stop laughing...imagine poojali track was shown baruns absence..!!!!!then after leave wen barun was free...there wouldnt be any serial to work with...ha ha ha
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanja_here

I m roflinggg... 🤣 ...i cant stop laughing...imagine poojali track was shown baruns absence..!!!!!then after leave wen barun was free...there wouldnt be any serial to work with...ha ha ha

LOL, it is funny when I see ppl defending MM.
Apprently they cant figure out the truth.
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
of course the shiw will rock with trps hitting rock bottom
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haz78

Mishti confirmed that she did not demand for extra screen time... they were rumors... Mishti even confirmed that she did not hand in a leaving notice to the PH... and these rumors were created from outsiders... and Mishti's sources are from the sets of IPKKND!

THANK YOU!! 👏 I hope this gets through peoples' heads!! Cause I'm tired of hearing all this nonsense!! 😉😃

Shreya
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kindly include AM (Abhaas Mehta) also in your title...i am kind of convinced that he has impressed PH so much that they cannot keep him outside the show for even  few weeks...and the best part...he has done it silently without negative publicity like DB...everything is about his character now... what sheer talent and mastermind he has... together they have robbed the show of all its magic and beauty... that the most awaited milestone of this serial...the Arshi marriage...even for the second time cannot happen as it is not as important as showing the glorious shades of evil of the real hero Shyam and the love of his junkhead wife anjali...
spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick29

She confirmed her plans to leave herself -- she gave interviews about the "creative differences and her negotiations" -- the interview is I think on Youtube still.

She went through all the negotiations -- so dont be under the impression that everything is a "rumor"!

Well, there you go!! You said it yourself it was about creative differences!! There is a difference between wanting more screen space and wanting some meat in the story!!! 😆 And she also did say that nothing was decided!! If you were promised something from the beginning, wouldn't you want it to happen??!! 😲😊 Or else you would have felt like you're wasting your time!! 😊

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeyaa

Kindly include AM (Abhaas Mehta) also in your title...i am kind of convinced that he has impressed PH so much that they cannot keep him outside the show for even  few weeks...and the best part...he has done it silently without negative publicity like DB...everything is about his character now... what sheer talent and mastermind he has... together they have robbed the show of all its magic and beauty... that the most awaited milestone of this serial...the Arshi marriage...even for the second time cannot happen as it is not as important as showing the glorious shades of evil of the real hero Shyam and the love of his junkhead wife anjali...

What the...?!! 😲 Really??!! Good luck with your conspiracy theory!! 😉😆

Shreya
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princessVV

The day that happens the channel will take the show off air, because the TRPS will be 0. 🤢

ha ha
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mohit4601

YA ... As we all witnessing these days that coz of regular screen demand she is trying to overshadow lead ... I feel one day she wud demand to take lead ... And threaten to leave the show ... SHOW WUD CONTINUE GOOD even if male lead will leave for film as we saw sanaya was the only one who was able to hold up trps when barun was out ... I feel DB can also do so with her mandir pooja and duja her saiyaan...wonder wat the show wud be if she will be lead ...

no need to wonder she is already the lead at present only difference she is the supposed sister of the male lead