India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

how selfish prem is (Page 2)

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I have said this earlier too. Prem is an ass. He is not a good husband and he is now - not a good brother nor a good brother-in-law and he shan't prove to be a good father either.

Roli is 18. She is impulsive, her longer realtionship of love and trust has been with her elder sister and so obviously she thinks of Simar first. Roli now will realize that this now - cannot be just her decision to take. She happens to be married and so she will either have to make Sid see things her way or be prepared to live with his disapproval.

You don't beg your parents to ask if I can have a baby. He shud have just said - Mom this is what I will need to do to have my own child. I wish you would support us, but if not - that is your choice and walked away !

He shud have called Sid n Roli in their room and the  of them shud have talked about it. Prem is so so stupid. And he is a people pleaser and brown-noser. He will do anything to keep anyone happy without ever thinking what he's doing is right or wrong.

Hope Sid's No  will be able to make Roli see that she needs Sid's support more than she realizes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovecolinupra

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hey sorry I dont agree it...yes epi sidd try to stop roli to be a sur ma...he dont mind abut his brothers problem??...is sidd selfish?? No yaar...at tat moment he worry abut roli's health...so he oppose roli..sidd is a good hubby because he take more care on roli Clap...tats same in prem case...nw prem want a solution of child problem...after hearing surrogacy sidd roli simar r happy ..bt prem had a fear on fam...he dont press roli to do this...jst agree her decision becox he want solution of tis problem...hope today prem wil consider wth sidd Embarrassed
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by presim

hey sorryI dont agree it...yes epi sidd try to stop roli to be a sur ma...he dont mind abut his brothers problem??...issidd selfish?? No yaar...at tat moment heworry abut roli's health...so heoppose roli..sidd is a good hubby because he take more care on roli Clap...tats same in prem case...nw prem wanta solution of child problem...after hearing surrogacy sidd roli simar r happy ..bt prem had a fear on fam...he dont press roli to do this...jst agree her decision becox he want solution of tis problem...hope todayprem wil consider wth sidd Embarrassed

Sid is a great brother. When has Prem been their for Sid...NEVER!! The fact that he immediately consented to Roli being a surrogate proves Prem is only thinking of Simar & not any one else. I am not saying Prem is selfish but to your point I have always seen Sid support Prem never vice versa. This time also just to please Simar he is happy to use his brothers wife without checking if his brother is ok with it that too knowing how young Roli is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovecolinpresimhooked

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Originally posted by presim

hey sorryI dont agree it...yes epi sidd try to stop roli to be a sur ma...he dont mind abut his brothers problem??...issidd selfish?? No yaar...at tat moment heworry abut roli's health...so heoppose roli..sidd is a good hubby because he take more care on roli Clap...tats same in prem case...nw prem wanta solution of child problem...after hearing surrogacy sidd roli simar r happy ..bt prem had a fear on fam...he dont press roli to do this...jst agree her decision becox he want solution of tis problem...hope todayprem wil consider wth sidd Embarrassed

Sid is a great brother. When has Prem been their for Sid...NEVER!! The fact that he immediately consented to Roli being a surrogate proves Prem is only thinking of Simar & not any one else. I am not saying Prem is selfish but to your point I have always seen Sid support Prem never vice versa. This time also just to please Simar he is happy to use his brothers wife without checking if his brother is ok with it that too knowing how young Roli is.

yeah...u r right yaar...today I espect prem ad sidd consider abut tis ...bt noone can listen sidd opinionEmbarrassed all r suddenly accept roli's words...mainly premar???Shocked both sisters dont try to consider with their parents??? at a moment they all get ready to surrogacy?????Confusedtis cvs try to give a good message or make a fun on surrogacy??

uprahooked

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

Astha I completely agree with u but I want to say that roli is not mature enough to understand consequences of her decision Really? Than I would love to lean the new definition of immaturity. If she is so naive than I guess she needs to keep her mouth shut and let the mature people decide what to do? Her constant pravachan of me didi ko aur dukhi nahi dekh sakti. Now after miscarriage wht she is expecting from her didi to dance and celebrate? If her sister is upset than she is not doing anything new. Any woman at her place would behave same.   but at least prem is matured he shud understand that this decision may affect both the couples more Yes, he must understand but here it was not prem's decision. He just supported roli in her decision. and it will affect Sid more Dont u thinks its roli's part of duty to think about sid?.so I said prem shud think about Sid before supporting roils idea His mistake was he didnt thought to ask sid once but its roli's responsibility to ask her husband before making it public declaration.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

presim

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Originally posted by prince3673

Astha I completely agree with u but I want to say that roli is not mature enough to understand consequences of her decision Really? Than I would love to lean the new definition of immaturity.If she is so naive than I guess she needs to keep her mouth shut and let the mature people decide what to do? Her constant pravachan of me didi ko aur dukhi nahi dekh sakti. Now after miscarriage wht she is expecting from her didi to dance and celebrate? If her sister is upset than she is not doing anything new. Any woman at her place would behave same. but at least prem is matured he shud understand that this decision may affect both the couples more Yes, he must understand but here it was not prem's decision. He just supported roli in her decision. and it will affect Sid more Dont u thinks its roli's part of duty to think about sid?.so I said prem shud think about Sid before supporting roils idea His mistake was he didnt thought to ask sid once but its roli's responsibility to ask her husband before making it public declaration.

<div></div>

I agree Roli's sacrifices for Simar are in vain...whether young or not, immature or mature Roli thinks of her sister..the same sister who did not take Roli's warnings and advice and miscarried because of her own stupidity. This is not the 1 st time that Simar is taking advantage of the fact that Roli loves her so much; Simar can do anything, run away from her wedding, take Roli's husband away, be in a situation where Roli has to get married at an early age all because of your Simar , so that "Dim-Sim" can be happy but trust someone like you to be oblivious to Roli's sacrifices. If Roli was sacrificing for a sibling who would do something for Roli in return, I would even appreciate Roli's efforts but you know what sacrificing for someone like Simar is a wasted effort and Roli does not get it so you are right it is Roli's fault for loving Simar more than anyone in the world...she needs to pay a price for loving such a selfish sister. If Simar was concerned about Roli & her happiness she could have checked with Sid , he is not far and lives in the same house as Simar but she did not & what does that prove...it proves my point that Roli is sacrificing in vain for Simar.

Edited by upra - 05 September 2012 at 1:04pm

lovecolinhooked

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Simar just likes to be the most-loved, the most-desired, the most sacrificing, the most everything all the time.

She is so desperate for approval all the time. Abhi bhi she did say  - its ok Maaji, main jee loongi bina bacche ke. and makes a sad cry baby face with tears rolling down. 

Doesn't she understand ? Roli warned her so so many times. Roli saved her so many times and all that effort of her went in vain. Roli even risked doing do so at the cost of alienating everyone's affections and got her self thrown out - which I bet Simar could never do in a million years.

But as per reports if khushi will carry Simar's kid - serves her right. ThankGOD Roli doesn't have to do it. Sid deserves to romance a young girl for some time. They haven't even gotten close yet. Please let Roli's first kid be atleast a couple of years away and be her own and Sid's.

upra

lovecolin Groupbie
lovecolin
lovecolin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I agree with most if the comments here. Prem and Simar are both selfish. They care only about their own issues and everyone else can go to hell. Simar needs to stop making roli take the punishment for her stupid actions. She never listen to her sister, always trying to suck up to that ungrateful family who never would support her, ever. I am happy Sid is there for Roli or that girls life would have been over now. Prem and Simar need to grow up and stop taking advantage of RoSid love for them.

hooked

Go to top