India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

how selfish prem is

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
he thinks that roli will take better care of their child so he accepts roli as surrogate mother.then what about sid?doesnt he worry about his brother sid?doesnt he know that what the effect of this decision on sid will be?prem today u proved u r very selfish who thinks only about your child and not about sid.and on top of it u said to simar that isme mera koi nichi swarth nahi hai.wah prem u proved that sid tumhare liye kuch bhi kare par tum apne bare main hi sochte ho.sorry if i hurt anyone of you but this is what i felt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AemyhookedReenatyzed

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
You are a big Premar fan so I am personally shocked to see you criticize Prem. Well Prem is being very tunnel visioned...he is just thinking of Simar & her pain. He is assuming Rosid will be supportive.

Edited by upra - 04 September 2012 at 11:45am

cheersbloomlisaroseAemy

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yes upra i m a premar fan but i said what is right according to me and yes sid is not only prems brother but also rolis husband and life partner.so even his feelings shud be considered before taking any decision and sid is not at all happy with the decision.sid is absolutely correct in his place.i know upra ki prem is going through a worst phase of his life but sid has dun everything he cud for his brother.even he got prem and simar married.so prem needs to understand that roli is not only simars sister but also sids wife.i dont know whether i said wrong or right but i just said what i felt.sorry any premar fans if i hurt anyones feeling but this is what i felt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomlisarosesavkatikahooked

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
If prem is selfish than what u would like to call roli? If she dnt care abt her own husband than y to blame rest of the world? In this condition she must nt even talk abt child which is making simar more uncomfortable. Bt she is nt getting over with her bachcha jaap. Roli should b d first one if u want to blame any1. I dnt like prem supporting roli's idea bt nt to forget its roli's decision.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Astha I completely agree with u but I want to say that roli is not mature enough to understand consequences of her decision but at least prem is matured he shud understand that this decision may affect both the couples more and it will affect Sid more.so I said prem shud think about Sid before supporting roils idea

lisaroseAemyhooked

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

If prem is selfish than what u would like to call roli? If she dnt care abt her own husband than y to blame rest of the world? In this condition she must nt even talk abt child which is making simar more uncomfortable. Bt she is nt getting over with her bachcha jaap. Roli should b d first one if u want to blame any1. I dnt like prem supporting roli's idea bt nt to forget its roli's decision.

Roli like Prem is madly in love with Simar & as usual cannot see beyond Simar to the extent of ignoring her husband who has done so much for her.

I disagree that Roli with her baccha jaap is hurting Simar. Simar is depressed because she lost her baby ( due to Simar's own stupidity. She knew that Khushi would harm her and yet she chose not to confide in Prem and chose to be alone with Khushi...stupid action on your Simar's part). Roli is just trying to bring a baby in Simar's life and make her a happy & a fully functional individual & not the zombie she has become.

Trust you Astha to blame Roli for something that is not even Roli's fault. In my opinion Roli once again has to sacrifice like she did during the wedding because of Simar's stupidity ( Roli had warned Simar that Khushi is trying to hurt the baby & even though Simar believed Roli she chose not to take her advice & now she is paying for her actions) & carry her baby. Talk of blind loyalty... I am sure being such a loyal fa n of Simar, you will ignore all of Simar's actions and continue to blame Roli & even Prem in this case.

Edited by upra - 04 September 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lisaroseheenumeenu91suhanakktAemyhooked

lisarose Newbie
lisarose
lisarose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Isn't Roli supposed to be an 18 year old girl? She did not even knew about Surrogacy until she was explained by Siddanth. It might be Roli's mistake that she is blindly in love with her sister for whom she left the house, had misunderstandings with the husband, came back, left her school(remember she told her exams where done and came back). I am not glorifying Roli's character but all I want to see is what all she can do to make her sister happy.

Personally I am also not liking Roli becoming a surrogate mother but still she is child so she is meant to take decisions at haste.

But one thing I did not understand is Prem supporting it he could have at least discussed with Siddanth first. After all Siddanth is his elder brother.

This track shows the mere stupidity and the mockery the CVS are making of each relationship.

upraAemyhooked

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
exactly lisarose this is what i tried to say that prem shud hav think of sid before supporting rolis idea.anyways roli is not going to become surrogate mother so we all need to relax but khushi becoming surrogate mother is definitely going to create troubles in premars life.hope so khushi dies while giving birth to premars baby or premar adopt a baby girl.that wud be best for all.

lisarosesavkatikahooked

Go to top