Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 2:!!***STARLETS***!!INVITES ONLY (Page 83)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Divz, did you watch this i/w of Anki..Shekhar is right..Anki is more gorgeous than BW actresses...
I love how honest she is...She is what she is..There is no pretense..You go girl !
Is it just me or does she look a bit like Anushka Sharma ?...Just a bit Confused
She does,.. has that high cheek bones na, high cheek bones girls look damn pretty..

Her skin is flawless sanju.. Even her legs, woh people magazines ka photo shoot dekha hai?? 
i was like i m developing girlish crush on herLOL

she is very honest girl, on ur face sorts.
that is why many articles call out names like she is snob and all, but she doesnst care, she is what she is, straight fwd and i always respect such ppl more 
I dont know about girl crush Divzz but drool over her sometimes ROFL
I saw Anki without make up and I thought her skin is flawless too..Flawless skin doesnt always mean uber fair skin Wink
I prefer people like Anki over fake actresses with fake smile..Seriously ?! They called her a snob ?! ROFL..If she was a snob the she wouldnt have said she thinks she isnt pretty without make up..

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 10 September 2012 at 6:02am

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

who is that in ur dp, woh cocktail wali actress?? she is pretty.. 

Apz, humai forum mein thi kya?? hv never seen her before 
Yes she is Diana Penty..I think she is gorgeous..Not her fan but just like her LOL
Yes Apz was part of our APS gang too LOL..She changed her UN from aparnam LOL I guess you have interacted with her before Confused
oh its aparnam.. UN change hua na tho couldnt recognize.. 

Is bhar JDJ aint all that good, last time the choreography was better ..
Madz is my all time favHeart

Did you recogise me when I changed my UN ? TongueEmbarrassed Yes JDJ is a bit boring this time.
Aww I love Madz, Sri Devi...Aaj kal ki actresses woh baat hi nahi hai..I love Vidya's acting though..I like Anushka for her expressions but she isnt very versatile.Confused
Noticing u aint tough et allLOLus din tho i kept searching and madam ji gayab frm my frnds list..

sri devi ka naya movie a raha hai na.. 
Those were so good actors, aaj kal they either look pretty or are good actors, combi of both is nt available now.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

have u read this interview..

She is so damn honest, absolutely ni faking.. jo hai so hai..
She is bindaas in all true sense..She is a Jhansi ki raani ClapClap..I really look upto her Clap

SunoNa...

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

who is that in ur dp, woh cocktail wali actress?? she is pretty.. 

Apz, humai forum mein thi kya?? hv never seen her before 
Yes she is Diana Penty..I think she is gorgeous..Not her fan but just like her LOL
Yes Apz was part of our APS gang too LOL..She changed her UN from aparnam LOL I guess you have interacted with her before Confused
oh its aparnam.. UN change hua na tho couldnt recognize.. 

Is bhar JDJ aint all that good, last time the choreography was better ..
Madz is my all time favHeart

Did you recogise me when I changed my UN ? TongueEmbarrassed Yes JDJ is a bit boring this time.
Aww I love Madz, Sri Devi...Aaj kal ki actresses woh baat hi nahi hai..I love Vidya's acting though..I like Anushka for her expressions but she isnt very versatile.Confused
Noticing u aint tough et allLOLus din tho i kept searching and madam ji gayab frm my frnds list..

sri devi ka naya movie a raha hai na.. 
Those were so good actors, aaj kal they either look pretty or are good actors, combi of both is nt available now.. LOL

Yes !! Love Sri in the promos for English Vinglish LOL..I am soo watching that movie..She has got alot better..Wine and Women- better with age..Yes Vidya is great actress but looks wise nothing infront of Madz and Sri..LOL

SunoNa...

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

haaan sanju , he will make the best choice. 
i just want this movie to get him recognition, its  a very low budget one na so the least i expect is he should get recognition for his talent.

i and ranju tho we hv decided to take leave to work that day and watch it very first day LOL
Bura maat maana but highly doubt that his movie is gonna be a hit..But hopefully Barun will get  recognition for his performance..Bolly is just like a gamble, Divzz Ouch...
Aww..I will also take a break from my studies and watch his movie in the very first day hopefully...LOL

SunoNa...

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Will be back after some time Hug
vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

i just want this movie to get him recognition, its  a very low budget one na so the least i expect is he should get recognition for his talent.

i and ranju tho we hv decided to take leave to work that day and watch it very first day LOL
Bura maat maana but highly doubt that his movie is gonna be a hit..But hopefully Barun will get  recognition for his performance..Bolly is just like a gamble, Divzz Ouch...
Aww..I will also take a break from my studies and watch his movie in the very first day hopefully...LOL

sanju, divs...

i too hope he is noticed for his talent...Smile and as we know, FILMS are a gamble... may be it will make a mark... we hav a lot of actors who ended up being 1 film wonders... 1st movie a big hit and then, they disappear... but, hopefully, Barun will get rewarded 4 his hard work and he is a smart guy, who knows his   priorities right... both in career and life...Smile

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

sanju, divs...

i too hope he is noticed for his talent...Smile and as we know, FILMS are a gamble... may be it will make a mark... we hav a lot of actors who ended up being 1 film wonders... 1st movie a big hit and then, they disappear... but, hopefully, Barun will get rewarded 4 his hard work and he is a smart guy, who knows his   priorities right... both in career and life...Smile
Jachu...I just hope he gets his due..It doesnt matter whether he will be a TV actor or Bolly actor..I would love it if Barun continues and focuses on his TV career..Embarrassed

Go to top