Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 2:!!***STARLETS***!!INVITES ONLY (Page 82)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Tumhare liye acha hoga,Divzz.LOLLOL.Yes if Anki fans bash Barun I wont be able to criticise Anki  cause honestly she is an ace level actress...My mom is her huge fan and thinks she is stunning LOL

I feel the same, Divzz...Barun doesnt seem to like Kekta..He even rejected one of her scripts ..But arent Kekta shows better for TV actor's career ? Confused Anyways just hope Barun gets a good show. good character and a good co-actor.
Barun is someone who basically looks into scripts, keshav pandit wasnt good may be thats y he rejected.. I feel uska jo koi bhi decision hoga he will take it after Jan.. i want this show to shut shop soon sanju.. i cant stand anjali, shyam, kushi, dadi anymoreAngry Bus Barun ke liye im stuck.. 
They hv side lined him so much these days, sab di aur shyam hi karenge, he is fooled by all.. 

Aww i will show my equal love on both .. Acting wise none can point at her, she is flawless and so is barun.. have u seen manav and archana SR scene?? she has done romantic scenes so well.. no heavy breathing or acting like she is being forced.. very normal and pleasings acting.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Divz, did you watch this i/w of Anki..Shekhar is right..Anki is more gorgeous than BW actresses...
I love how honest she is...She is what she is..There is no pretense..You go girl !
Is it just me or does she look a bit like Anushka Sharma ?...Just a bit Confused

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sylph-

who is that in ur dp, woh cocktail wali actress?? she is pretty.. 

Apz, humai forum mein thi kya?? hv never seen her before 
Yes she is Diana Penty..I think she is gorgeous..Not her fan but just like her LOL
Yes Apz was part of our APS gang too LOL..She changed her UN from aparnam LOL I guess you have interacted with her before Confused
oh its aparnam.. UN change hua na tho couldnt recognize.. 

Is bhar JDJ aint all that good, last time the choreography was better ..
Madz is my all time favHeart

.Sad.But.True.

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Divz, did you watch this i/w of Anki..Shekhar is right..Anki is more gorgeous than BW actresses...
I love how honest she is...She is what she is..There is no pretense..You go girl !
Is it just me or does she look a bit like Anushka Sharma ?...Just a bit Confused
She does,.. has that high cheek bones na, high cheek bones girls look damn pretty..

Her skin is flawless sanju.. Even her legs, woh people magazines ka photo shoot dekha hai?? 
i was like i m developing girlish crush on herLOL

she is very honest girl, on ur face sorts.
that is why many articles call out names like she is snob and all, but she doesnst care, she is what she is, straight fwd and i always respect such ppl more 

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Tumhare liye acha hoga,Divzz.LOLLOL.Yes if Anki fans bash Barun I wont be able to criticise Anki  cause honestly she is an ace level actress...My mom is her huge fan and thinks she is stunning LOL

I feel the same, Divzz...Barun doesnt seem to like Kekta..He even rejected one of her scripts ..But arent Kekta shows better for TV actor's career ? Confused Anyways just hope Barun gets a good show. good character and a good co-actor.
Barun is someone who basically looks into scripts, keshav pandit wasnt good may be thats y he rejected.. I feel uska jo koi bhi decision hoga he will take it after Jan.. i want this show to shut shop soon sanju.. i cant stand anjali, shyam, kushi, dadi anymoreAngry Bus Barun ke liye im stuck.. 
They hv side lined him so much these days, sab di aur shyam hi karenge, he is fooled by all.. 

Aww i will show my equal love on both .. Acting wise none can point at her, she is flawless and so is barun.. have u seen manav and archana SR scene?? she has done romantic scenes so well.. no heavy breathing or acting like she is being forced.. very normal and pleasings acting.. Day Dreaming
Ditto Divzz,
I have faith in Barun...He will chose the right script and character..I cant stand any characters in IPK right now..I just watch the Barun scenes and simply change the channel
Yes I have seen the SR scene Blushing and Sushita were soo cute together. I love Hiten Tejwani as well Smile Gauri-Hiten are one of my fav couples..And Ditto ! Ankita isnt all about looks..She is a combo of both looks and talent and thats why she has got accolades for both..She is expression queen both onscreen and offscreen LOL Thank God !! She doesnt give those terrorised looks and thats why I am her  fan Wink LOL
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
have u read this interview..

She is so damn honest, absolutely ni faking.. jo hai so hai..

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

who is that in ur dp, woh cocktail wali actress?? she is pretty.. 

Apz, humai forum mein thi kya?? hv never seen her before 
Yes she is Diana Penty..I think she is gorgeous..Not her fan but just like her LOL
Yes Apz was part of our APS gang too LOL..She changed her UN from aparnam LOL I guess you have interacted with her before Confused
oh its aparnam.. UN change hua na tho couldnt recognize.. 

Is bhar JDJ aint all that good, last time the choreography was better ..
Madz is my all time favHeart

Did you recogise me when I changed my UN ? TongueEmbarrassed Yes JDJ is a bit boring this time.
Aww I love Madz, Sri Devi...Aaj kal ki actresses woh baat hi nahi hai..I love Vidya's acting though..I like Anushka for her expressions but she isnt very versatile.Confused
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
haaan sanju , he will make the best choice. 
i just want this movie to get him recognition, its  a very low budget one na so the least i expect is he should get recognition for his talent.

i and ranju tho we hv decided to take leave to work that day and watch it very first day LOL

.Sad.But.True.

Go to top