Chat Clubs

CC 2:!!***STARLETS***!!INVITES ONLY - Page 62

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Divz, did you watch this i/w of Anki..Shekhar is right..Anki is more gorgeous than BW actresses...
I love how honest she is...She is what she is..There is no pretense..You go girl !
Is it just me or does she look a bit like Anushka Sharma ?...Just a bit πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Yes she is Diana Penty..I think she is gorgeous..Not her fan but just like her πŸ˜†
Yes Apz was part of our APS gang too πŸ˜†..She changed her UN from aparnam πŸ˜† I guess you have interacted with her before πŸ˜•

oh its aparnam.. UN change hua na tho couldnt recognize.. 

Is bhar JDJ aint all that good, last time the choreography was better ..
Madz is my all time fav❀️

SunoNa123 thumbnail

Divz, did you watch this i/w of Anki..Shekhar is right..Anki is more gorgeous than BW actresses...

I love how honest she is...She is what she is..There is no pretense..You go girl !
Is it just me or does she look a bit like Anushka Sharma ?...Just a bit πŸ˜•

She does,.. has that high cheek bones na, high cheek bones girls look damn pretty..

Her skin is flawless sanju.. Even her legs, woh people magazines ka photo shoot dekha hai?? 
i was like i m developing girlish crush on herπŸ˜†

she is very honest girl, on ur face sorts.
that is why many articles call out names like she is snob and all, but she doesnst care, she is what she is, straight fwd and i always respect such ppl more 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sylph-

Barun is someone who basically looks into scripts, keshav pandit wasnt good may be thats y he rejected.. I feel uska jo koi bhi decision hoga he will take it after Jan.. i want this show to shut shop soon sanju.. i cant stand anjali, shyam, kushi, dadi anymore😑 Bus Barun ke liye im stuck.. 

They hv side lined him so much these days, sab di aur shyam hi karenge, he is fooled by all.. 

Aww i will show my equal love on both .. Acting wise none can point at her, she is flawless and so is barun.. have u seen manav and archana SR scene?? she has done romantic scenes so well.. no heavy breathing or acting like she is being forced.. very normal and pleasings acting.. 

Ditto Divzz,
I have faith in Barun...He will chose the right script and character..I cant stand any characters in IPK right now..I just watch the Barun scenes and simply change the channel
Yes I have seen the SR scene ☺️ and Sushita were soo cute together. I love Hiten Tejwani as well 😊 Gauri-Hiten are one of my fav couples..And Ditto ! Ankita isnt all about looks..She is a combo of both looks and talent and thats why she has got accolades for both..She is expression queen both onscreen and offscreen πŸ˜† Thank God !! She doesnt give those terrorised looks and thats why I am her  fan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
have u read this interview..

She is so damn honest, absolutely ni faking.. jo hai so hai..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

oh its aparnam.. UN change hua na tho couldnt recognize.. 

Is bhar JDJ aint all that good, last time the choreography was better ..
Madz is my all time fav❀️

Did you recogise me when I changed my UN ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Yes JDJ is a bit boring this time.
Aww I love Madz, Sri Devi...Aaj kal ki actresses woh baat hi nahi hai..I love Vidya's acting though..I like Anushka for her expressions but she isnt very versatile.Confused
SunoNa123 thumbnail
haaan sanju , he will make the best choice. 
i just want this movie to get him recognition, its  a very low budget one na so the least i expect is he should get recognition for his talent.

i and ranju tho we hv decided to take leave to work that day and watch it very first day πŸ˜†
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

She does,.. has that high cheek bones na, high cheek bones girls look damn pretty..

Her skin is flawless sanju.. Even her legs, woh people magazines ka photo shoot dekha hai?? 
i was like i m developing girlish crush on herπŸ˜†

she is very honest girl, on ur face sorts.
that is why many articles call out names like she is snob and all, but she doesnst care, she is what she is, straight fwd and i always respect such ppl more 

I dont know about girl crush Divzz but drool over her sometimes 🀣
I saw Anki without make up and I thought her skin is flawless too..Flawless skin doesnt always mean uber fair skin πŸ˜‰
I prefer people like Anki over fake actresses with fake smile..Seriously ?! They called her a snob ?! 🀣..If she was a snob the she wouldnt have said she thinks she isnt pretty without make up..
Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Did you recogise me when I changed my UN ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Yes JDJ is a bit boring this time.
Aww I love Madz, Sri Devi...Aaj kal ki actresses woh baat hi nahi hai..I love Vidya's acting though..I like Anushka for her expressions but she isnt very versatile.πŸ˜•

Noticing u aint tough et allπŸ˜†us din tho i kept searching and madam ji gayab frm my frnds list..

sri devi ka naya movie a raha hai na.. 
Those were so good actors, aaj kal they either look pretty or are good actors, combi of both is nt available now.. πŸ˜†

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
She is bindaas in all true sense..She is a Jhansi ki raani πŸ‘πŸ‘..I really look upto her πŸ‘