Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

I think they are bit biased towards Abhaas..I no longer like Daljeet but that doesnt mean I will bash her 24/7..If you read the comments in her profile then those are pretty rude 🀒..But honestly the hyperness made me 🀣

i knw🀣i was like give the girl some break, they are ripping her apart.. i know she was being foolish in her interview but y behave so rude.. 

Aur ye TB wale jale pe namak daal rahe hai, they hv released offscreen segments of DB and AM πŸ€£
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Did u notice them in marathi costumes recently, Anki looks gorgeous, actually her daughters look more old to her.. πŸ˜†

She herself is bugged of archanas role, i mean too much of rona dhona is nt her type, sh eis a fun loving girl.. 

Ragz is also a riot, very nice actress, wonder why she took hosting in JDJ..

U watch JDJ??

Yes I have seen some of i/ws..Anki isnt that much interested in the role any more..
Yes I watch JDJ and I support Rithvik.Love his spirit and stamina..Do you watch it ?
You know I generally dont like loud people but Ragz is an exception..She is like a breath of fresh air and despite being loud she is pretty sweetπŸ˜† 😳..Needless to say she is a class actress and can emote really well..
SunoNa123 thumbnail

I think everyone wants Barun-Drashti pairing.. I like DD too but like Anki more.She is a far better actress hands downπŸ˜†..But I think it all depends on Anki's acting and clothing..She can look both young and old...But yes Brashti should happen for sure although I have a grudge against DD fans πŸ˜†

ahaaan🀣🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Anki and barun, my dream will come true.. i will be torn between whom to support in case the forum again turns up like ours πŸ€£ main PEACE bolke ek janda ghoomaoongi 
hamesha πŸ˜†

Anki is a phenomenal actress, the number of awards she has received speaks for her achievement in acting. πŸ˜Ž 

Ur so right, it all depends on the way they dress her, the look is what matters.. And she is still young, of same baruns age. 

Anki seems very loyal to ekta, and i guess barun dislikes ekta wala scripts πŸ˜†
Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

i knw🀣i was like give the girl some break, they are ripping her apart.. i know she was being foolish in her interview but y behave so rude.. 

Aur ye TB wale jale pe namak daal rahe hai, they hv released offscreen segments of DB and AM πŸ€£

Yes one of them said how she is chuddail who came between ArHi ROFL..I wonder whether she is aware of all these ROFL Poor girl !
SunoNa123 thumbnail
U watch?? acha bolo why did they change Sneha and gt in marisha again πŸ˜‘ 

i lubb sneha, i hv met her πŸ˜³

manish and bharathi are a riot in JDJ this time.. sometimes bharthi is OTT but still atleast she makes the show interesting 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

ahaaan🀣🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Anki and barun, my dream will come true.. i will be torn between whom to support in case the forum again turns up like ours πŸ€£ main PEACE bolke ek janda ghoomaoongi 
hamesha πŸ˜†

Anki is a phenomenal actress, the number of awards she has received speaks for her achievement in acting. πŸ˜Ž 

Ur so right, it all depends on the way they dress her, the look is what matters.. And she is still young, of same baruns age. 

Anki seems very loyal to ekta, and i guess barun dislikes ekta wala scripts πŸ˜†

Tumhare liye acha hoga,Divzz.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Yes if Anki fans bash Barun I wont be able to criticise Anki  cause honestly she is an ace level actress...My mom is her huge fan and thinks she is stunning πŸ˜†

I feel the same, Divzz...Barun doesnt seem to like Kekta..He even rejected one of her scripts ..But arent Kekta shows better for TV actor's career ? πŸ˜• Anyways just hope Barun gets a good show. good character and a good co-actor.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

U watch?? acha bolo why did they change Sneha and gt in marisha again πŸ˜‘ 

i lubb sneha, i hv met her πŸ˜³

manish and bharathi are a riot in JDJ this time.. sometimes bharthi is OTT but still atleast she makes the show interesting 

Yes watch it regularly for Madz and Ragz..
Yes Bharti and Manish are the hottest pair 🀣..Aww I think Sneha will be back..She is injured I guessπŸ˜•
SunoNa123 thumbnail
who is that in ur dp, woh cocktail wali actress?? she is pretty.. 

Apz, humai forum mein thi kya?? hv never seen her before 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

who is that in ur dp, woh cocktail wali actress?? she is pretty.. 

Apz, humai forum mein thi kya?? hv never seen her before 

Yes she is Diana Penty..I think she is gorgeous..Not her fan but just like her πŸ˜†
Yes Apz was part of our APS gang too πŸ˜†..She changed her UN from aparnam πŸ˜† I guess you have interacted with her before πŸ˜•
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Tumhare liye acha hoga,Divzz.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Yes if Anki fans bash Barun I wont be able to criticise Anki  cause honestly she is an ace level actress...My mom is her huge fan and thinks she is stunning πŸ˜†

I feel the same, Divzz...Barun doesnt seem to like Kekta..He even rejected one of her scripts ..But arent Kekta shows better for TV actor's career ? πŸ˜• Anyways just hope Barun gets a good show. good character and a good co-actor.

Barun is someone who basically looks into scripts, keshav pandit wasnt good may be thats y he rejected.. I feel uska jo koi bhi decision hoga he will take it after Jan.. i want this show to shut shop soon sanju.. i cant stand anjali, shyam, kushi, dadi anymore😑 Bus Barun ke liye im stuck.. 
They hv side lined him so much these days, sab di aur shyam hi karenge, he is fooled by all.. 

Aww i will show my equal love on both .. Acting wise none can point at her, she is flawless and so is barun.. have u seen manav and archana SR scene?? she has done romantic scenes so well.. no heavy breathing or acting like she is being forced.. very normal and pleasings acting..