Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 2:!!***STARLETS***!!INVITES ONLY (Page 17)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Joined: 08 March 2009
Posts: 7943

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

I watch ArjunROFLROFLROFL


 grr all of this shows money wasted on that show!
I honestly cannot watch the show for more than 10 minutes it gets frustrating.Angry


Edited by pisces25 - 05 September 2012 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18322

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

I watch ArjunROFLROFLROFL
How is it ? Confused..I am sure better than IPKLOL..Cause anything is better than IPK right now..Thanks to 4 Lions.
..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 6858

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by anodaksgfan

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by ..Apz..

i went insane trying to analyse RockstarWackotheir love is so strangeWacko
LMAO..The movie didnt stand up to my expectation..Love the songs and RK's acting...No comments about Fakhri..The woman cant act to save her life..Sorry if anyone here likes her.Embarrassed

I do not...
Kar kya rai thi bandi yaar!!!
Lol..

Oh the big RK fan ki batti gone..lol
Damn these powercuts!!!

And devu..
Dats haryanvi..woh aati nahi mujhe...
But I guess it means mujhe nahi pata bhai..
She annoyed me alot in the movie, Chitz..Alot of people find her pretty..I dont think she is  even a looker LOL
she looks like a mouseBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18322

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by anodaksgfan

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by ..Apz..

i went insane trying to analyse RockstarWackotheir love is so strangeWacko
LMAO..The movie didnt stand up to my expectation..Love the songs and RK's acting...No comments about Fakhri..The woman cant act to save her life..Sorry if anyone here likes her.Embarrassed

I do not...
Kar kya rai thi bandi yaar!!!
Lol..

Oh the big RK fan ki batti gone..lol
Damn these powercuts!!!

And devu..
Dats haryanvi..woh aati nahi mujhe...
But I guess it means mujhe nahi pata bhai..
She annoyed me alot in the movie, Chitz..Alot of people find her pretty..I dont think she is  even a looker LOL
she looks like a mouseBig smile
ROFLROFLROFLROFL..true that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 6858

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by ..Apz..

I watch ArjunROFLROFLROFL


 grr all of this shows money wasted on that show!
I honestly cannot watch the show for more than 10 minutes it gets frustrating.Angry

ROFLROFLROFL my particular jobless sunday n sat nights frm 10.30 to 11.30 i watch itROFL esp tat"samjhe ya samjhaavoo"makes meROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18322

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by ..Apz..

I watch ArjunROFLROFLROFL


 grr all of this shows money wasted on that show!
I honestly cannot watch the show for more than 10 minutes it gets frustrating.Angry
Yes this chindi PH !!Angry if they cant run two shows properly then they better end IPK..Atleast the talented actors  and specially SaRun will be spared...I just watched the Barun scenes and then changed the channel..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 6858

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
is it me alone who finds the buddy project guy too HOTLOL the one who plays KDLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18322

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

is it me alone who finds the buddy project guy too HOTLOL the one who plays KDLOL
I never saw the buddy project and so I have no idea..
Pic hai uska ? LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80711

thambu 1199 80711 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37693

-Alohomora- 293 37693 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 37505

meluvsrk 610 37505 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41801

-Sangs- 1199 41801 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52905

Ishan. 696 52905 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index