Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 2:!!***STARLETS***!!INVITES ONLY (Page 112)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Madhubala show is copying everything from IPK Angry

Pinch Same writers!

Wahi got out Cry

Ranbir is amazing Day Dreaming
Soo excited to see BARFI Party

How is IPKKND?ROFL
Between Wahi and Rithvik..I choose Rithvik yaar. But the way he cried made me feel really bad...AWWW.
IPKKND is a lil better than previous Didi ki Saut right now..Barun is amazing in white and he got haircut Day Dreaming...Ranbir's wink reminded of Barun's winkLOL...Ranbir is perfect except for those girl dating matters LOLI do fangirl over him at a times but thats just while I am watching him after that I get over the fangirliness LOL

LM is back in IPKKND great get ready for more Shyam Sanju. ROFL
Seriously he can bring out the emotions in actors but he is honestly overrated most Rabba ve are/were directed by Arshad so how is LM going to save the sinking ship?
I feel the same..He is overrated..But hopefully he wont give us Shyam scenes Stern Smile Its all about the writers who write the entire story revolving around Shanjali Dead
And yes noone can save the sinking ship..

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Madhubala show is copying everything from IPK Angry

Pinch Same writers!

Wahi got out Cry

Ranbir is amazing Day Dreaming
Soo excited to see BARFI Party

How is IPKKND?ROFL
Between Wahi and Rithvik..I choose Rithvik yaar. But the way he cried made me feel really bad...AWWW.
IPKKND is a lil better than previous Didi ki Saut right now..Barun is amazing in white and he got haircut Day Dreaming...Ranbir's wink reminded of Barun's winkLOL...Ranbir is perfect except for those girl dating matters LOLI do fangirl over him at a times but thats just while I am watching him after that I get over the fangirliness LOL

LM is back in IPKKND great get ready for more Shyam Sanju. ROFL
Seriously he can bring out the emotions in actors but he is honestly overrated most Rabba ve are/were directed by Arshad so how is LM going to save the sinking ship?
I feel the same..He is overrated..But hopefully he wont give us Shyam scenes Stern Smile Its all about the writers who write the entire story revolving around Shanjali Dead
And yes noone can save the sinking ship..

Arshad and Lalit's magic is what worked. From what I hear wasn't he the 2nd unit director ie family scenes etc..?  A director can't do anything about the script so tell me if you notice any difference when you watch the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Devu, after the TRPs dropped I noticed just one change and that is we are now getting more ArHi scenes.. I have no idea whether he was the 2nd unit director or not..Hopefully the show ends on a good note Embarrassed
pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

ahaha Sanju the problem is I seriously think LM is very overrated. Just cause Arshad never interacted with fans he isn't given the credit he deserves. I heard and know that for a fact all the scenes aka bandagement, wedding, diwali, rain all were by Arshad. This was a collective effort by both LM and Arshad I don't know why the forum has this myth that LM is the best no doubt he is good but Arshad is equally good, he has done bigger shows before this one as well and the best intense scenes have been shot by him. Just cause he doesn't go on FB and interact with fans and post pics doesn't mean he is not good and ever since LM left the show went down. No LM left after the wedding and after that the script went down as well.

.Sad.But.True.

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Happy bday SanayaParty!God bless yaEmbarrassed! though my feelings for her swings like a pendulumLOL..hope she has a great yr aheadThumbs UpHeart

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

ahaha Sanju the problem is I seriously think LM is very overrated. Just cause Arshad never interacted with fans he isn't given the credit he deserves. I heard and know that for a fact all the scenes aka bandagement, wedding, diwali, rain all were by Arshad. This was a collective effort by both LM and Arshad I don't know why the forum has this myth that LM is the best no doubt he is good but Arshad is equally good, he has done bigger shows before this one as well and the best intense scenes have been shot by him. Just cause he doesn't go on FB and interact with fans and post pics doesn't mean he is not good and ever since LM left the show went down. No LM left after the wedding and after that the script went down as well.

If that is the case then I will miss Arshad too yaar.
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani !Embarrassed
anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
As far as I know lalit mohan is the best in his work...
Arshad was assissting him..
Lalit is far more experienced...
Arshad is new...and may be with so much expectations..he was not able to cope up...
Acha is arshad leaving??
Toh aise nahi ki ipk wil b back ekdum se..but ya its a possibility...
And 2-3 din b ready for d shyam drama..hehe..

And ya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA!!!

Go to top