CC 2:!!***STARLETS***!!INVITES ONLY - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sylph-

Noticing u aint tough et allπŸ˜†us din tho i kept searching and madam ji gayab frm my frnds list..

sri devi ka naya movie a raha hai na.. 
Those were so good actors, aaj kal they either look pretty or are good actors, combi of both is nt available now.. πŸ˜†

Yes !! Love Sri in the promos for English Vinglish πŸ˜†..I am soo watching that movie..She has got alot better..Wine and Women- better with age..Yes Vidya is great actress but looks wise nothing infront of Madz and Sri..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sylph-

haaan sanju , he will make the best choice. 
i just want this movie to get him recognition, its  a very low budget one na so the least i expect is he should get recognition for his talent.

i and ranju tho we hv decided to take leave to work that day and watch it very first day πŸ˜†
Bura maat maana but highly doubt that his movie is gonna be a hit..But hopefully Barun will get  recognition for his performance..Bolly is just like a gamble, Divzz ...
Aww..I will also take a break from my studies and watch his movie in the very first day hopefully...πŸ˜†
Will be back after some time πŸ€—
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Bura maat maana but highly doubt that his movie is gonna be a hit..But hopefully Barun will get  recognition for his performance..Bolly is just like a gamble, Divzz ...
Aww..I will also take a break from my studies and watch his movie in the very first day hopefully...πŸ˜†

sanju, divs...

i too hope he is noticed for his talent...😊 and as we know, FILMS are a gamble... may be it will make a mark... we hav a lot of actors who ended up being 1 film wonders... 1st movie a big hit and then, they disappear... but, hopefully, Barun will get rewarded 4 his hard work and he is a smart guy, who knows his   priorities right... both in career and life...😊
Originally posted by cutebarun

sanju, divs...

i too hope he is noticed for his talent...😊 and as we know, FILMS are a gamble... may be it will make a mark... we hav a lot of actors who ended up being 1 film wonders... 1st movie a big hit and then, they disappear... but, hopefully, Barun will get rewarded 4 his hard work and he is a smart guy, who knows his   priorities right... both in career and life...😊
Jachu...I just hope he gets his due..It doesnt matter whether he will be a TV actor or Bolly actor..I would love it if Barun continues and focuses on his TV career..😳
sanjuuu... again changed your DP...😳

YEAH.. me too wants the best for Barun... you too like Ankita... she is so simple and more importantly, does emotional scenes so well... just like BARUN... actually, i feel, both Barun and Anki can change their looks so well, and look really young and mature, as their role demands
Originally posted by cutebarun

sanjuuu... again changed your DP...😳

YEAH.. me too wants the best for Barun... you too like Ankita... she is so simple and more importantly, does emotional scenes so well... just like BARUN... actually, i feel, both Barun and Anki can change their looks so well, and look really young and mature, as their role demands
Yes...I love Ankita..Fab actress...I want a show with Barun and Ankita πŸ˜†..Remember I once told you whom I voted for the ITA awards in the best actress category πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Yes...I love Ankita..Fab actress...I want a show with Barun and Ankita πŸ˜†..Remember I once told you whom I voted for the ITA awards in the best actress category πŸ˜‰

sanju... did u watch IPK today... if not, watch it only afer 12-15 m,ins...
Heyyy
Watchd madhubala today
Drashti wears beautiful clothes man!
Originally posted by anodaksgfan

Heyyy
Watchd madhubala today
Drashti wears beautiful clothes man!
Hey Chitzz,
DD is a pretty girl and yes she does wear nice clothes
@Jachu Sure I will 😊