Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

hats off to roma (Page 4)

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

even i have few words for Roma, take this - Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

*beep beep beep*

want more? Tongue
ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
ok,honestly,xactly my sentiments!!Approve
Thumbs Down for Roma!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhayLooteri_Dulhan

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivoash

even i have few words for Roma, take this - Censored

*beep beep beep*

want more? Tongue

frm my side too
Censored

[/STRONG][STRONG]and i dont agree with anything Roma said abt Madhu Ermm...it was very clear that Madhu was happy, seriously the Mallik family irritates me like anything Thumbs Down

RK inki achhe se lagaye, my best wishes r with him LOL

same hereLOL way to go RK Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhayEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I cant believe how hypocrite ppl in this forum areShocked
Few days back whn Roma was supporting Trishna & was taunting Madhubala thn she was the most irritating character & now suddenly whn her words r agnst RK thn she is Goddess & epitome of Devi maaAngry
To b frank I m very straight frwd prsn & it was so clear frm Madhu's face tht she was damm happy & she seemed egoistic 2 me.If she jst wnted an apology 4 her mother's sake she wouldn't have asked RK 2 apologise 4 times which was mean on her part.So ya Madhu is no angel she is as dark & as grey as RK is.4 me Roma was chudail who jst wnted 2 take her own revenge on RKAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.MyAngelAbhayCourageous_LeoLooteri_DulhanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
don't worry Rk kisika udhar nehi leta he will return it bigger and trouble gift for Roma LOL and i really want dat dis time lady Bheem ki izzaat ki dhazeeya and falooda ho Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoMyAngelAbhayEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I cant believe how hypocrite ppl in this forum areShocked</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Few days back whn Roma was supporting Trishna & was taunting Madhubala thn she was the most irritating character & now suddenly whn her words r agnst RK thn she is Goddess & epitome of Devi maaAngry</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">To b frank I m very straight frwd prsn & it was so clear frm Madhu's face tht she was damm happy & she seemed egoistic 2 me.If she jst wnted an apology 4 her mother's sake she wouldn't have asked RK 2 apologise 4 times which was mean on her part.So ya Madhu is no angel she is as dark & as grey as RK is.4 me Roma was chudail who jst wnted 2 take her own revenge on RKAngry</font>

Bang on !! babyCool

MyAngelAbhay

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

I cant believe how hypocrite ppl in this forum areShocked
Few days back whn Roma was supporting Trishna & was taunting Madhubala thn she was the most irritating character & now suddenly whn her words r agnst RK thn she is Goddess & epitome of Devi maaAngry
To b frank I m very straight frwd prsn & it was so clear frm Madhu's face tht she was damm happy & she seemed egoistic 2 me.If she jst wnted an apology 4 her mother's sake she wouldn't have asked RK 2 apologise 4 times which was mean on her part.So ya Madhu is no angel she is as dark & as grey as RK is.4 me Roma was chudail who jst wnted 2 take her own revenge on RKAngry
don't worry rk will soon bring all the Three devis down to earth soon LOL till den let den fly TongueLOL and TM rply dega/degi kya itna pichkari mein dum hain kya ConfusedLOL
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MyAngelAbhay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index