India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

hats off to roma (Page 3)

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Absolutly dear..TongueTongue...Today finally after such a long time Roma spoke up and wat dialouges..Big smile..Hats off to her...ClapClap... she understands the pain Madhu is going through to save Malik...OuchOuch..she has seen and knows that right now Madhu lives in a living hell with that Monster cum Human RK ..OuchConfused...after all Madhu has paid her life as a price to save her father Malika nd Roma's brother..ConfusedConfused...i guess she was fuming inside looking at the way RK treats Madhu and wat she is going through CryCryso today she got a chance to vent out her feelings..AngryAngry...and how aptly she described Madhu and the difference between RK nad Madhu's nature...ClapClap...she said it right ...StarStar...that Madhu is not sadistic like him...Angry...she does not derive pleasure or happiness in humiliating others..OuchDead.. or from other ppl's pain.OuchOuch.. after all she did what any daughter who loves and respects her mother would do..ConfusedConfused...she never wanted to humiliate RK but she just wanted him to apologise to her mother ..OuchOuch...and that was fair enoughClap...and watever Roma said was somehow seeping in RK's hazy mind and his expressions changed and that was visible .ShockedSmile...though he wont admit that.Confused...Roma was just brilliantClap ... and ppl who think wat Roma and Padmini said to RK was wrong i guess thay neeed a reality check and see how would they behave if the same things werre done to them or thier closed ones wat RK has done to Madhu and her family...i like and love RK a lot but that does not mean he is innocent...fine he has a dark past...fine he is hurt ,,,,fine he is alone...and is a fruit of his past but wat Roma and Padmini said to him was true ...after wat he has done to them ... wat were they supposed to do...do aarti of thier pyaara jamai and say ...so wat if u disgraced and humilated us ..so wat ki Madhu's father is in the ICU coz of of him  ...so wat if u have made my daughters life a living hell ...but plss let us wash ur feet and dinner karke jaana Jamai jiAngryAngry

Edited by sameera_ori - 05 September 2012 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow__innocent_

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
yup Roma did brilliant job...her dialogues were oustanding
prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
yup just loved her dialogues...she was fabulous:)
vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
yup i do agree...every time i feel she is too loud but today she was perfect with her action...
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
and i wud luv da most wen RK will b back in his BBB mode!!Day Dreaming i so want him 2 bajao Roma!! Cool madhu n paddy's bhashan is acceptable atleast bt i wud nt feel bad even a bit if RK bajaoes romaApprove n wer was dis "naarishakti" wen muku's ayi used 2 insult da maliks??Stern Smile y double standards?? RK deserves it n so did muku n his family esp his ayi,den wer did deir principles vanish at dat time??n even if RK is a "monster" 4 many ppl,atleast he keeps his promise n is still paying 4 shammu's treatment!! i wonder wat dis family wud have done if RK wud have refused 2 keep his promiseErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.ForeverForUCourageous_LeoLooteri_DulhanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoMyAngelAbhayMR.KooL

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Roma's choices of words were spot on... but not required at that moment, i feel!... Either way!...Game is onLOLLOL
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

even i have few words for Roma, take this - Censored

*beep beep beep*

want more? Tongue

frm my side too
Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoMyAngelAbhayEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index