Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Veena Gone Completely MAD today? (Page 2)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
she is gone mad today Shocked? woh kab theek thi Confused? for me she is too funny , she adds masala to the scenes  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiHitchHiker_

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Brain Surgery is Needed... Her Back Pain was even before Siddhi got married to Kunal and now she is blaming that its because of Siddhi. 

Also she keep blaming Siddhi for Anand's Death???  Brain Surgery would suit more than Back
talking about surgery , i noticed the doctor who visited chopra khandan to see veena , had only his stethoscope but he found there were internal injuries, broken bones etc etc which kind of stethoscope was that LOL? it showed what was hapening inside veena's body Confused?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_aishashuSd.padminiMalarkodiparadigmrainbowgirlstuti123-Bhavi

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Brain Surgery is Needed... Her Back Pain was even before Siddhi got married to Kunal and now she is blaming that its because of Siddhi. 

Also she keep blaming Siddhi for Anand's Death???  Brain Surgery would suit more than Back
talking about surgery , i noticed the doctor who visited chopra khandan to see veena , had only his stethoscope but he found there were internal injuries, broken bones etc etc which kind of stethoscope was that LOL? it showed what was hapening inside veena's body Confused?
I loved his accent as well... and the attitude was not of a doctor as well...LOL

It was Munna Bhai saying "Jiska Dar tha Wohi hua...Limfo--- Sarcoma---- of the intestine LOLLOL

neha_siddhi-Rojaa-

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
This family does not deserve a bahu like Siddhi although I agree that her mute avatar is to blame too. But  why does this family not think once about what she has done. 
Looks like they are suffering from temp. amnesia.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhirainbowgirlstuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
okey i changed the channel during the crap ..so dont what she is suffering form ..i hope she suffers from brain tumor and dies quickly ...
well i sincerely hope they dont call nurse  named creature to take care of ailing woman .. and she stays in chopra's house .. i would kill CVs id something happens in these lines

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiparadigmSilamburainbowgirlstuti123

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshani45

I loved his accent as well... and the attitude was not of a doctor as well...LOL

It was Munna Bhai saying "Jiska Dar tha Wohi hua...Limfo--- Sarcoma---- of the intestine LOLLOL
ha ha i didnt watch that movie but heard about it and watched its tamil version.
when the doctor just put the stethoscope in his bag and started how badly veena is injured , i was like ok for me its time to get this special stethoscope and introduce this in my country, why spending so much of money in buying scaners, MRI etc etc LOLparichay cvs would make our work easy Tongue

neha_siddhiSilambu

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
What to say abt veena nthng new but one thing i was wndering that when the dctr said expensive opern obligatory within a week kunal chopra didnt think of the job offered to him nd back to velagiri in bar with rustics while abhay came to that place to persuade him instead.Heights of attitude when he said 'rasta bhul gaye hein kya'?0nly he does nt have this attitude when it cmes to siddhi yet he has no faith.
Hope they start the office track soon nd then parent trap track.

neha_siddhiSilambu

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Instead of the kamar ka patta get her gale ka patta which makes her choke to death Angry saap bhi mar jayega kisi pe khoon ka ilzaam bhi nahi aayega Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi-Hima-stuti123-Rojaa--Bhavi

Go to top