Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Veena Gone Completely MAD today?

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Veena Have completely gone Mad in Today's episode, I felt like someone should Shut her up.

Her dialogues today...

• Siddhi came to see if they are begging or no and she felt jealous to see them Happy in that Party
  • Siddhi Hamesh Kehti Thi ke woh aage badna chahti hai
Just dont understand how does it go with Siddhi's Image... Veena is definitely Sick and Crazy to think of Siddhi like that...

Raj and Seema had a soft stand today but they were quite... it would be good to see them discuss Siddhi minus VEENA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think veena's brain needs to be operated not her back...  i hope veena slips into comma at the time of operation due to over dosage of anesthesia... that will be huge relief for all of usπŸ˜‰
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya..this veena is too much...😑😑
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myra_islam

i think veena's brain needs to be operated not her back...  i hope veena slips into comma at the time of operation due to over dosage of anesthesia... that will be huge relief for all of usπŸ˜‰

good idea yaar...πŸ˜‰hate to see her ..😑
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am glad Veena is bed ridden now. That woman deserves it! Gosh! I was so mad seeing her in her full form today. She is a nut case and is turning everyone so!! Stupid woman!!😑
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brain Surgery is Needed... Her Back Pain was even before Siddhi got married to Kunal and now she is blaming that its because of Siddhi. 

Also she keep blaming Siddhi for Anand's Death???  Brain Surgery would suit more than Back
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Veena's character is the most in-consistent one in Indian TV...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman, Veena "MAD TODAY"? I saw her as loony for long time.

She has gone mad since Anand died but I liked her in semi-coma state as it made SINAL happen. But ever since she started talking again, I have not liked her one bit with Anand jaap, save my Kunal, bad mouth Siddhi, advice creature on how to manipulate Kunal, etc. 

I want her to suffer attack throwing her in coma or even back problem resulting in permanent ed-rest will be fine too. 
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is gone mad today 😲? woh kab theek thi πŸ˜•? for me she is too funny , she adds masala to the scenes  πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Brain Surgery is Needed... Her Back Pain was even before Siddhi got married to Kunal and now she is blaming that its because of Siddhi. 

Also she keep blaming Siddhi for Anand's Death???  Brain Surgery would suit more than Back

talking about surgery , i noticed the doctor who visited chopra khandan to see veena , had only his stethoscope but he found there were internal injuries, broken bones etc etc which kind of stethoscope was that πŸ˜†? it showed what was hapening inside veena's body πŸ˜•?