Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Another Agni Pareksha for Khushi

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why do I feel Anjali will beg to Khushi to tell Arnav to bring Shyam back.
Dadi failed to convince Arnav.
So now Khushi is Anjali's last hope.
And Anjali knows how to manipulate things.
So may be she will break down in front of Khushi and beg to her to tell Arnav about Shyam.
Maybe she will take a drastic step like committing suicide and emotionally blackmails Khushi.
And maybe Khushi would tell Arnav.That would create a rift between them as Arnav has warned everybody to stop talking about Shyam.

And don't throw Chappals at me.I am saying this based on the 7th September spoiler.

But one thing is for sure.Anjali will beg her life back to Khushi.Another test for Khushi.How will she tackle both siblings God knows.She is again in a critical situation.
But I hope ArShi will be together in this journey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I do nt thnk after seeing today's episode and the way asr told everyone no one shld talk of shyma coming back in rm kkg wlk do that..and common when anjali has someone like dadi why shld she worry
207shikha thumbnail
well i can just hope that something like that dosen't happen.!
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You can't be more right than that. I agree with you a hundred percent this is exactly what she does all the time, blackmail people into agreeing with her.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali will emotionally blackmail her. 😡 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Anjali has this nasty nature of blackmailing.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I also feel the same coz if u look at today's episode, khushi was not repulsed by Shyam and somehow I feel she has believed his fake tears. So for anjali, she will definitely ask arnav to bring back shyamEdited by chillygirl - 11 years ago
sman thumbnail
I am fine with this provided Kushi convinces Arnav that let Shyam come home and then we both together will show Di what kind of a person he is..bcos unless Anji knows herself, she wotn beleive anyone..
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
poor khushi.. has to scrifice so much and dnst get the happiness she deserves. for once, i wish she dsnt go and do wat anjali tells her to do. bring shyam back... i want her to help anjali to become a strong person and make her come out of the delusional world. and in this battle i want arnav to be with her.. but kya karen.. cvs never listen to our pleadings.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My thought is arnav will witness anjali happily welcoming Shyam with the help of dadi (don't know if it will really happen or not) and arnav will definitely have a rift with anjali (only imagination) and that will eventually end up in a decision to marry khushi immediately (even with the not so well situation in the house). I can imagine na, so was doing so. Oh i forgot to say, so editing my comment, you said absolutely right. All the possibilities are there for khushi to be in trouble by Anjali and if in any cases she asks Arnav to do, then nothing more to say.Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago