Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - I didn't sign up for this. (Page 4)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by chillygirl

These cvs have a standard response for ppl like us who don't want to see their beloved character that is dekhna hai toh dekho. For then she is the lead and they will keep it that way no matter how much we scream or shout.

And I being the TRP audience give them the middle finger by strictly following dekna hai tho deko and watch it on YouTube
Same here I'm also a TRP audience and I would rather watch some other show than seeing this poojali drama evryday.

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by --Archana--

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love you damn it.Yes because you made this post and it contains exactly my feelings.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Cvs you cant make me love CryAnj. No matter how much more you try and how much more DB cry.And i automatically change the channel to rainbow's child bride when she comes onscreen.What can i do,the woman irritates the hell out of me.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Todays episode in my opinion is "The Di saga continues".And i watched Some Gauri girl in hospital in CB.</font>

And I saw TBBT on star world infinitely more interesting then the tale of Anjali and her story on insanity.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ofcourse TBBT is way way way more interesting than CryAnj and her water works.I couldnt watch as Star world is showing a no signal on my cable .So had to tune into CB instead.And it was also way better than the Di saga</font>

I totally feel you. I've watched all of TBBT episodes atleast 5 times and I still watched today instead of the AnJhali scenes.
Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CyberOstrich

The whole 'jhalli and unke pati' and the ' i wont let anybody hurt her' saga is already inducing yawns...and I dont forsee a break from this for the next 2 weeks atleast...YAWWNN! Creatives we need a dose of adrenaline ( and I dont mean adventures of shyaamji by that) not these sedatives...puhhleeze...

We need meaningful Rabbave. Bas.

Go to top