Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali - I didn't sign up for this.

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Okay CVs I know you're reading this.

In bold words. I CANT STAND ANJALI. It could be because you made her such a weak character. Or maybe it's because she's hogging up SIs time. Whatever it is, she makes me want to switch to the child bride show or the Shiva show.

I mean can you please stop shoving her down our throats? No I don't feel pity for her. Not because I am an evil bit*h but because the acting/direction/screenplay/mostly acting don't invoke such emotions in me. That's your fault.

IPK is Arhi's story, damn it. Or am I just trying to convince myself of that? Please prove me otherwise. Why is every damn thing that happens in Arhi's life about Anjali. Every conversation they have starts and ends with Anjali. God okay we get it they love her. Let's move on.

Even when she's not on screen you have Arhi speak about her. They speak about Anjali not about how she saved his life or about why he said ILY on the phone or about her bangles or about the coins.

This is neither Arnav centered cause he just keeps saying DiDiDi and everyone knows it's not about Khushi. It's about AnJhali and that's not what I signed up for.

I can sue you. Just saying.     

Edited by Firebolt - 04 September 2012 at 10:54am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

sunkaviArnavKhushiLoveCyberOstrichdiya33princessVVArchu61Su_Somerholicpriyankaa1mangaloremalosemitrabhuyan..Damsel....sur..Kranimaaneet_foreversonapariAfya-Rimsha-sizzlesAmazingAmyIceflamessanja_hereChaandaniyaspiritzaniaxsanu3108LyssaPieuppaasCHIPPEDCUPCandYlicious_Spieryrosetvbuf

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Oh and another thing. I hate Shyam too.

Edited by Firebolt - 04 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanKranitvbuf

Roshni30 Groupbie
Roshni30
Roshni30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Okay CVs I know you're reading this.

In bold words. I CANT STAND ANJALI. It could be because you made her such a weak character. Or maybe it's because she's hogging up SIs time. Whatever it is, she makes me want to switch to the child bride show or the Shiva show.

I mean can you please stop shoving her down our throats? No I don't feel pity because her. Not because I am an evil bit*h but because the acting/direction/screenplay/mostly acting don't invoke such emotions in me. That's your fault.

IPK is Arhi's story, damn it. Or am I just trying to convince myself of that? Please prove me otherwise. Why is every damn thing that happens in Arhi's life about Anjali. Every conversation they have starts and ends with Anjali. God okay we get it they love her. Let's move on.

Even when she's not on screen you have Arhi speak about her. They speak about Anjali not about how she saved his life or about why he said ILY on the phone or about her bangles or about the coins.

This is neither Arnav centered cause he just keeps saying DiDiDi and everyone knows it's not about Khushi. It about AnJhali and that's not what I signed up for.

I can sue you. Just saying.     
I pretty much agree with u their IT'S MEANT TO BE ABOUT ARSHI and by that I don't them separating all the bloody time over or for someone else ! BECOZ that would be just ARNAV and KHUSHI and not ARSHI !!!

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
CVs it is just that we can not tolerate her.
I want to puke when I see her face.

diya33mitrabhuyantvbuf

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hear Hear..! Clap

diya33mitrabhuyantvbuf

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
why CVs are not understanding this ????????Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Cvs will not listen...yaar!!!i m fed up...didnt watch epi today...dnt feel like watching..
Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

<font color="#0033CC">CVs it is just that we can not tolerate her.
I want to puke when I see her face.
</font>

I just really can't stand to see Anjali. I dislike her. I really do. Because of her there's no Arhi. And I want me some Arhi.

Go to top