Frequent Posters

jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow mind blowing update ...plz continue soon can't wait
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really luved da update really feelin bad for Rashi :'( i just hate jigar do update soon
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum n loved ur update Alina... ๐Ÿ‘
im feeling bad for gopi rashi both... Hope Ahemji understand n he come back from gopi n leave Muskaan ๐Ÿคข
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don't like Jigar be married to Sonal ๐Ÿ˜ก

as both Jigar and Ahem feelings are changing towards their wives lets hope that Rashi and Gopi also start to feel stronger and not put up with their bullshit.

can't wait for the next update as i have no idea where this is going.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely writtenโญ๏ธ
It looks like the day today rut has set in the GoHem relationship. ๐Ÿ˜• Time for Ahem to think with his heart and brain combined.. Lets see if he is smart enough.
A for Jigar. Well, I do not know what to say. Bigamy is criminal. He may think Rashi does not deserve this marriage, then fine. Divorce her. Then marry Sonal๐Ÿ˜Š
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rucha123

really luved da update really feelin bad for Rashi :'( i just hate jigar do update soon

thanks a lot for loving the update.๐Ÿ˜Š
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hai just caught up both update
its was very nice
both rasi and gopi having a diffuclt times
make it happy as soon as posible

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
          ff:[EHSAAS] 19/11/2012 update Part 2 (Jigar's lie!)

Epi starts with Rashi crying in Guestroom and she gets flashbacks of lipstick mark on jigar's chest and lovebite on sonal's neck and she cries she again gets the flashbacks when jigar kissed her. She says''i thought Jigarji loved me but...was it so easy for Jigarji to forget everything??''Rashi wipes off her tears.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi is setting the bed and she gets flashbacks when she was happy and Ahem used to give her full attention and she cries and says''Kahnaji i am tired of all this please kahnaji help me  please solve this confusion in my and Ahemji's relation please''.  Kokila calls Gopi and Gopi leaves.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Urmilla is in kitchen and she says''i don't know why this donkey Rashi is behaving like this and why she is spoiling her own life,this kagri wanted only one thing from the beginning and that is to throw rashi out of MM for forever.'' urmi hits her forehead and at the sametime Dhawal enters the kitchen and asks about kinjal urmilla says''kinjal kinjal kinjal do you see anything else except kinjal in this house?  she has gone for some interview!'' dhawal says''ok!'' Urmi says''from last 1 month she is going for interviews but nothing happens i think she only pretends like this and this is just her excuse to go out of the house and skip household chores!'' dhawal nods in negative and leaves.

AT MM HALL:

Jigar,Sonal and Hetal are all ready to go to the hospital when Kokila says''Motabhabhi you are going for a important work so please take the aarti and then leave!'' hetal agrees and kokila tells Gopi to bring the aarti thali and gopi brings it Kokila gives aarti to Sonal,Jigar and Hetal and says''motabhabhi you go now and i will also come to see Daaminiben after sometime!'' sonal takes blessings from Koki and they all leave.

AT MODI OFFICE:

Ahem remembers Aman's words about him and Muskaan and he says''was Aman right? it  is just my imagination and not love, how is this possible? 

AT LifeCare Hospital:

Daamini is brought on stretcher to I.C.U and Jigar tells Doctor Mehra that she is the patient about he talked with him on phone.Doctors put oxygen mask on Daamini immediately and then they check her blood glucose level and blood pressure.Doctor tells Jigar that they got few tests and till the results don't come they cannot do something so they will have to wait for sometime.Jigar leaves Sonal and Hetal with Daamini and he goes on accounts area to submit the admission payment of the hospital.Jigar stands  in line and it takes several minutes there in line.

Inside I.C.U

Hetal and Sonal turns teary at seeing Daamini's condition and Sonal hugs Hetal ,Hetal pacifies Sonal and says''Don't worry everything will be alright.'' Hetal wipes off her tears. 

Outside I.C.U

When Jigar is coming back Dr.Mehra meets him outside  and he tells Jigar''Jigarji her condition is really critical and at this stage we cannot say anything about her!'' Jigar is shocked and doctor says''she can improve and she can come out of comma but there are also 50% chances that she will be not able to survive.'' Doctor puts his hand on Jigar's shoulder and says''please don't worry and pray from god!''

Inside I.C.U

Hetal holds Daamini's hand and says''Daamini you will be absolutely fine!'' Jigar enters and Sonal runs to him and asks''Jigarji what did the doctors say?'' Jigar does not answer and Hetal says''Jigar please tell what doctors are saying?'' Sonal then holds Jigar's hand and says''Jigarji you are scaring me!'' Jigar says''don't be scared sonal doctors say that they are sure that aunty will recover and she will recover very soon!''. Jigar thinks''bhagwan please turn my this lie to truth please otherwise sonal will be broken.'' Hetal and Sonal smile and Sonal holds Daamini's hand and says''did you hear maa you will recover very soon and everything will be fine.''
After sometime kokila comes to hospital and Sonal and Jigar leave for home.

AT MM:

Sonal and Jigar reach home but jigar tells sonal to go inside and he will comeback in sometime sonal says''ok i am then going to kitchen to see about lunch.''Jigar leaves.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Kinjal returns and Dhawal asks''Kinjalji where were you?'' Kinjal says''Where will i be i went for a interview because with this banyan shop i cannot get my neccesary things which i need!'' Dhawal looks down and says''then what did they say?'' Kinjal says''what will they say they said that i should wait for 2-3 days and they will inform me on phone!''dhawal nods and kinjal goes to washroom.

AT MM KITCHEN:

Gopi is already preparing the lunch and Sonal enters kitchen and Gopi asks''Sonalben what did the doctors say?'' Sonal says''Gopi they said that they are 100% sure that maa will be fine.'' Gopi says''thats good thanks to kahnaji.'' Sonal says''Gopi what should i do?'' Gopi says there is no need as she is already cooking and she will do it but sonal insists and then Gopi agrees and she tells sonal to make the chatni and sonal starts making it.
Gopi leaves for somework and doorbell rings,meethi opens the door,it's jigar with a large bouquet of roses and he then asks meethi about sonal and meethi informs him that Sonal is in kitchen.
Jigar enters kitchen here rashi comes downstairs and goes to kitchen when she is about to enter she hears Sonal saying''thankyou jigarji thankyou so much.'' Jigar says''Are you now happy?'' and sonal says''little bit but i will be fully happy when maa will completely recover and she will be with us''hearing to this Jigar turns sad and rashi peeps in kitchen she sees Sonal with bouquet and jigar holding sonal's hand and rashi turns teary!

Epi ends on Teary face of Rashi!

PRECAP:

AT MODI OFFICE:

Muskaan handsover a envelope to Ahem and Ahem asks''What is this Muskaan???'' and Muskaan says''Ahem sir this is my resignation letter!!!'' Ahem is shocked on listening this.Ahem asks''Resignation letter!! but why???''
Next update will be posted Tomorrow 2:30 pm IST.
I hope you loved the update if you want a pm whenever i update then you can buddy me.Please do comment about the Update and you can also give your suggestions.๐Ÿ˜Š
For Next Part Go to Page 14!

Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was nice update waiting for Ahem to realise his love

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luved da update really feeling sorry for Goshi they deserve better jihem need tight slaps to cum to their senses thank u so much for da update will be waiting for tmrrws update xxX
i really hate sonal wiv jigar
jigar showin fake luv to sonal aarrgh Ahem y are u doing dis to gopi its good dat muskaan gave da resignation letter