Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 45

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
wow!! nice update...

if u ask me let jigar divorce rashi and make her get a very good hansome and rich husband.. this time only son and no joint family... good hearted saas sasur and very sweet but angry young man type man who loves her...

incase agar tum pehchana nahi toh mein rashi krishna hoon!!! changed username..

Edited by Queen.Bee - 13 November 2012 at 8:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 9)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
awesome update Alina Clap
plz update faster... Confused

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali
Awesome update luved da diwali gift precap really shocking
plz update soon

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks to you all for loving the ff please keep reading it lots of interesting twists are coming up.next part will be updated soon as i am facing some problems because of my net.love you all.Smile

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
read all your update till now...awesome...also an interesting storyClap Big smile eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile
and Happy  diwali to uSmile

Edited by Hetp - 15 November 2012 at 8:38am

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
very nice update..
like it
update soon

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
                                     ff:[EHSAAS] 16/11/12 update (2nd Marriage?)

Epi starts with jigar saying that he has decided now he cannot live with rashi and he hates her so he is divorcing her and everyone is shocked.Rashi now stands up from koki's feet and urmi says''jamaiji what are you saying please don't do this unjustice to my dikri!''jigar says''what happened to your justice when you did same injustice to sonal?'' rashi is in tears and kokila tries to say something but she keeps quiet. Jigar further say's'' i will not only divorce rashi but i will then marry sonal.''Rashi is shellshocked and so is everyone and kokila says''What are you saying Jigar are you in your senses?" Jigar says''Kakiji i am in my senses and i am 100% right in divorcing Rashi and i am also right in my decision to marry Sonal!.''Hetal is shocked and is standing still.
Rashi falls on Jigar's feet and say's''Jigarji please don't do this to me i will die...please believe me i didn't do anything!'' Jigar say's '' No Rashi now i am not going to believe you i believed you twice and this is what you did now i cannot do the mistake of believing you and i hate you,i cannot live with you so i am divorcing you!''Rashi says''Jigarji please don't divorce me if you want to marry Sonal and if she also agrees then i have no problem but please don't divorce me i beg infront of you!'' Jigar in anger leaves and rashi cries harder  urmi is standing there shocked  Rashi stands up and runs towards kokila and says''kakiji i am speaking the truth please help me i don't want divorce kakiji please try to understand!''kokila and hetal also leave plus Ahem,Ahem says''Gopi lets go to the room!'' and crying Gopi follows Ahem !
Rashi collapses on floor and urmi goes near her to pacify her but rashi screams and says''please don't you dare to touch me you are the one who destroyed my life and now be happy and leave me alone''.

AT Gohem's Room:

Ahem says''Gopi i cannot believe that your sister is a lier and she ruined someone's life!'' Gopi says''Ahemji try to understand when Rashiben confessed her wrong deeds infront of whole family she also confessed the things which were forgotten long ago but she didn't confessed that and i think rashiben is speaking the truth she didn't know about it!'' Ahem says''Gopi now understand that your rashiben is lier and she doesnot respect anyones feelings nor yours.'' Gopi says''Ahemji please talk to devarji and make him understand i mean sonalben's divorce happened but we can also find a good man and marry sonalben to him.'' Gopi's saree stucks in table and when Gopi pulls her sarri glass of water falls on a file and she is shocked. Ahem runs and takes the file and he says''Gopi can't you be careful what you have done you spoiled all the hardwork poor Muskaan did on this file.'' Ahem takes a piece of cloth and starts cleaning it and gopi with teary eyes leaves the room.

AT Raji's Room:

Jigar is sitting upset on bed when Ahem enters the room and puts his hand on jigar's shoulder Ahem sits near jigar and says''Jigar i know rashi had lied and got sonal divorced but is this the right way by divorcing rashi and marrying Sonal can't we think of something else!'' Hetal and Kokila enter the room and hetal says''Jigar dikra Ahem is saying right i know Rashi again betrayed us and unfortunately this time sonal had to bear it. but can't we find a nice man for sonal and get sonal marry again!''
Jigar with teary eyes says''Maa you are also right somewhere but sonal's husband  Avinash was such a nice person and we all were satisfied that sonal is happy in her life but what happened Avinash also divorced sonal so there is no garranty that next man will keep her happy and whatever problems are there in sonal's life today are just because of me!'' Hetal and AHem look down kokila says,'' you are right jigar if you want to marry sonal and sonal is also ready for it then ok but what is the need to divorce rashi please don't divorce rashi afterall now she was trying to improve!'' Jigar says''kakiji you don't know she is such a intelligent she can fool anyone and she is doing that only this girl can never improve!'' kokila says'ok jigar but please it's my request please don't divorce rashi for now if you want to marry sonal then we elders are giving you the permission to marry sonal as it was us(Modi's) to destroy her married life.''Kokila says''but please think about it again and i think rashi is not involved in it this time but i will not force anyone to believe in what i believe.'' kokila and ahem leave.Hetal holds Jigar's hand and says''Jigar i know you are in pain and Sonal is also in very bad condition and urmillaben and rashi are reason behind it but i hope you are mentally ready for what you are thinking.'' urmilla at door says'' wow you all are involved in destroying my dikri's home but do you all know second marriage is illegal when first wife is alive and legal.'' jigar in anger says''if this will create problems in mine and sonals marriage then i will immediately divorce rashi but i will marry sonal at any cost.'' urmila is shocked and jigar says''maa tell her to leave our house otherwise i will be forced to insult her!'' urmilla in anger leaves the room!''

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is waiting for Muskaan's call,he looks at his phone and says'' I know it's Diwali but why can't she call me once?''. Ahem puts his phone on nightstand and thinks''What is happening to me why i am being so impatient to talk with Muskaan when i already talked to her sometime before.''.Ahem again takes his cellphone and calls Muskaan. Muskaan says''sir do you have any work for which you have called me, today is Diwali but if you have any work tell me i am ready!''Ahem says'no i just called to talk with you as you didn't called me today so i thought maybe you are not feeling well.''Muskaan tells Ahem that she is absolutely alright and is enjoying Diwali Ahem disconnects the call.

AT RAJI'S ROOM:

Rashi is sitting on floor crying when Jigar enters the room and says''on insistence of maa and kaki i am not throwing you out of this house but i cannot live with you that's why i am shifting all my things from this room to guest room.Rashi doesn't utter a single word and continues sitting like a statue and jigar packs his things and leaves.Rashi cries loudly.

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Gopi bring green tea for Ahem and without uttering a word she picks up the cup from tray and  while taking  cup ahem touches gopi's hand but gopi pulls her hand behind and leaves Ahem is confused on Gopi's this reaction to his touch.

AT Sonal's Apartment:

Doorbell ring and Sonal opens the door and she is shocked to see Jigar on door. she takes few step backward and says''Jigarji what are you doing here again?'' Jigar says''Sonal i am here to ask for forgiveness from you for all those mistakes becuase of which you are being punished and forgive me for all my mistakes because of which you suffered but now i will not let you suffer.''Jigar holds sonal's hand and caresses it he further says''Sonal i will marry you!'' sonal is shellshocked on listening this  and her   eyes turn teary. Jigar continues'' Sonal i have left rashi and now i will marry you, we will admit your mother in a good hospital and i have taken permission from  everyone all are ready!'' Sonal snatches back her hand from jigar's hand and says''what about my permission jigarji?''Jigar gives a confused look and Sonal says''I will not marry jigarji and i don't want your any kind of help.''Epi ends on dissapointed face of Jigar.

PRECAP:

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Ahem is on phone and he says'' Aman i don't know anything but i think  i am in love with Muskaan!''Gopi is listening this standing on door with tear flowing face.
please do comment about the update and yes who wants a pm whenever i update can buddy me. Next update will be Posted on Sunday evening.Big smile Sorry for spelling mistakes if any.

For Next Update Go To Page 11!

Edited by gohemforever - 09 December 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssafdarSavi_S-nilani-navyabHetpNazimKiDewaniQueen.BeeJustlikethat1

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

kokila is with rashi but jigar is not...

clear the mu bw couples soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Luv-Rashi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top