Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 8)

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

wow!! awesome update Alina... ClapClap
much appericated  love ti!! Heart
thanks a lot dear for loving it keep reading it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
awesome update alina but i dont want misunderstanding bw the couples. clear it soon... n thanks for the pm.
Arshi- IF-Dazzler
Arshi-
Arshi-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
really fantasticClap
loved it soo much
ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Just read all your updates in one go and i loved it!!!!!
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I just read all the PMs you had sent me & have caught up with all updates...waiting for the latest...
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for loving it.
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

hello frndz first of all i want to wish happy Diwali to everyone i am late because was busy i have brought one special MahaEpisode of my ff EHSAAS and its Diwali Special. I hope you love it and don't forget to comment here it is:

ff:[EHSAAS] 13/11/12 Update (Diwali Special!)                             

Dhamakedaar MahaEpisode!

Epi starts with Jigar crying and hugging Ahem and he says''i am sorry bhai i am really really sorry.'' Ahem hugs Jigar back tightly and says''Jigar it's not that we don't love you it's just that we want you to be a succesful businessman''. Jigar says ''yes bhai i understand''.Jigar leaves thanking Ahem and Gopi thinks''Now everything is alright between devarji and Ahemji,now ahemji will talk to me!'' But Ahem does not talk to her and leaves for washroom and Gopi turns teary.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Rashi is crying infront of kahna idol and she says''Kahnaji you toh know na now i am in another trouble please help me ,please give me the strength that i can tell jigarji about Sonal and we both can help her she is in very bad condition and this all is  because of mummy and kahnaji please make jigarji understand me and he believes me.'' Rashi  wipes her tears and leaves.

AT dinner Ahem and Jigar ignore their wives and Goshi are really sad on that Rashi tries to tell jigar about Sonal but jigar is not ready to listen to Rashi and Gopi thinks why ahem is not talking with her when everything is sorted between Jihem.

NEXT DAY:

AT Gohem's Room:

Muskaan Calls Ahem and says''sir your meeting with mehta group should be confirmed?'' Ahem replies in yes and meanwhile gopi comes on door with ahem's tea and muskaan says''ofcourse i am also donkey when you have kept meeting then it will be confirmed why am i asking this after all you do all your meetings on time''muskaan disconnects the call and ahem smiles and says''she is mad!'' Gopi is shocked to listen this.

AT MM HALL:

Kokila,hetal and Goshi are present and Hetal says''Rashi dikra tomorrow is Diwali so please do all the household chores correctly and order the sweets and flowers also as some guests might come!'' rashi nods and Kokila says''Gopi vahu you also be attentive and it's your responsibility to 

make rangoli ok,''  and Gopi says''ji maaji''.Koki and hetal leave and Gopi notices that Rashi is upset because of something.

AT NIGHT:

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is thinking'' now i will not talk to Gopi and i will see how desperate is she to talk to me.'' he then goes to sleep and Gopi enters the room and is shocked to see ahem sleeping she        

thinks''ahemji went to sleep so early without informing me which kurta he will wear tomorrow for Diwali so i could get it pressed''. gopi turns teary and she wipes her tears.

AT Raji's room:

Rashi comes near Jigar and says''Jigarji which kurta you will wear tomorrow?'' Jigar doesnot answer and Rashi says''jigarji i want to talk with you about something important!'' Jigar says''i don't want to talk with you!'' jigar switches off the lights and goes to sleep ,Rashi in tears.

NEXT DAY:

AT MM HALL:

House is decorated with lights and flowers and at entrance Goshi are making Rangoli. a person comes with bags and says that he has brought sweets ordered by Rashi Modi and Gopi tells Rashi to take it but Rashi is lost in her thoughts Gopi again calls Rashi and this time rashi takes the sweets,the person leaves and meethi takes the sweets from rashi and leaves.Gopi comes closer to Rashi and asks the reason why rashi is upset rashi starts crying and hugs she tells Gopi everything about sonal and urmi's fault.Gopi is shellshocked on listening this and she asks rashi if she has informed anyone about this? and rashi says she is going to tell about this to jigar today.gopi says whatever happened is wrong and mamiji shouldn't have done this.

AT Raji's room:

Rashi is standing infront of mirror ready with beautiful sari and Jigar enters the room and he looks at Rashi and Rashi with a tiny smile says''Happy Diwali Jigarji!'' Jigar does not reply then

Rashi comes closer and hold jigar's hand and says''jigarji i want to tell you something very important and it is about sonal!'' now jigar's attention is drawn to what rashi was saying. Rashi tells everything about sonal she saw in school and how urmi called Avinash and sonal got divorced and her mother got heartattack and she is in comma in hospital.Jigar is shocked to listen this and he stands still for few moments and rashi says''jigarji i swear i didn't do anything i even didn't know about it mummy did it please believe me.'' jigar snatches back his hand and slaps Rashi hard and says''you cheat you lier i believed you twice and what you did i hate you you destroyed Sonal's life.'' Jigar leaves from there in anger and Rashi collapses on floor and cries.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi is getting ready and she thinks that ahem will wish her with happy diwali at the same time kokila calls gopi and she leaves.

AT MM HALL:

Kokila asks Gopi''Gopi vahu are all the arrangements done?'' gopi replies in yes and at the sametime doorbell rings and it's urmi , kokila greets urmi and urmi asks about rashi and kokila

taunts her that rashi is always in her room and never doing any household work and urmi replies that then Rashi is just like kinjal as kinjal does the same koki is irritated.Gopi says''happy Diwali mamiji but urmi does not reply .urmi leaves for rashi's room.

AT Sonal's Apartment:

Doorbell rings and sonal goes to open it and she is shocked to see jigar on door. jigar is equally shocked to see sonal in such a bad condition in simple salwar suit with roughly tied hairs and dry flour on her cheeks.Jigar's eyes turn teary and sonal says''Jigarji what are you doing over here please leave from here please i beg you.'' jigar enters and says''Sonal you were facing so much problems and you even didn't informed me once?'' Sonal breaks down and hugs jigar she says''what should i have told you that i am divorced becasue of wrong allegations and what should i have told you that i teach in a primary school and what should i have told you that my mom is in hospital''. Sonal realises that she is hugging jigar and she quickly seperates herself from jigar and says''jigarji please leave from here please otherwise peoples allegation on me will turn true please leave.Jigar leaves in anger.

AT Raji's room:

Urmi enters the room and Rashi is crying sitting on bed urmi says ''happy diwali dikra" Rashi says''it's good that you are here now come with me and tell everyone that sonal got divorced because of you and i didn't know anything about it.'' Urmi says''are you gone mad?'' Rashi says ''no you will have to tell come with me now.''

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Ahem is videochatting with Muskaan and Gopi comes on door  and muskaan says ''sir why you called?'' and Ahem says''To wish you happy Diwali!'' muskaan thanks him and gopi is shocked on listening this muskaan says bye and ahem says''muskaan you are looking beautiful'' and Muskaan again thanks ahem and disconnects Gopi gets flashback of ahem with muskaan in restaurant and she runs downstairs.

AT MM HALL:

Whole family is present except Jigar and Rashi comes downstairs with Urmi and she says''mummy wants to say something to everyone'' jigar at the entrance says'' first i want to say something'' rashi is scared and everyones attention is towards jigar now jigar says''these both are liers and cheaters they have spoiled so many lives''. hetal says''jigar dikra what are you saying?'' Jigar tells that urshi has lied to avinashji and got sonal divorced because of which sonal is forced to teach children and because of which Sonal's mom Daamini is in hospital in comma .'' everyone is shocked on listening this and jigar tells everything in detail when and how it all happened.hetal is unable to believe and rashi is continously crying.Rashi collapses on feet of hetal and says ''please believe me i didn't know anything about this mummy did all this without informing me and when i came to know i stopped talking to mummy and i told her to confess to

everyone what she did and today she was going to tell please believe me i didn't do anything.''Kokila thinks''if Rashi was involved in it then why didn't she confessed that day when she confessed everything even those mistakes which were forgotten long ago!'' Epi ends on Koki's suspicious face.

PRECAP:

AT MM HALL:

Rashi is on feet of Jigar and says''jiagrji please don't divorce me please jigarji please,if you want to marry Sonal and Sonal also agrees to it then i will not stop you but please don't divorce me!''Urmi is shocked on listening this.Jigar says'' i have decided i cannot live with a cheater and lier!''

i hope you liked your Diwali gift. please do comment.Wink

For Next Update Go To Page 9!

Edited by gohemforever - 09 December 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cSavi_SdelsinavyabNazimKiDewaniQueen.Bee

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

first of all happy diwali alina...Smile.

it was a shocking update! jigar is going to divorce raji. hope kokila supports rashi...n gohem tooo have misunderstanding. hope it clear ...

Go to top