Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 6)

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Ur story is farrr better than the nonsense we have to see ...good writing 
Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
very nice updates n thanks for pm.
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamahem

Ur story is farrr better than the nonsense we have to see ...good writing 
thanks a lot please keep reading it lots of twists are coming up.Wink
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
thnku
Arshi- IF-Dazzler
Arshi-
Arshi-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
g8 part
ClapClap

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

ff:[EHSAAS] 28th Sept Update MAHAEPISODE (Plan failed!)

Epi starts with Jigar sitting sad on bed in his room and Rashi comes and sits near to him,  she holds his hand and says''Jigarji i know how you are feeling and i also know jiju overeacted but it was your mistake also and it was not a little one! 2 Crore rupees is a huge amount of money and i think it's not the money loss because of which jiju is angry it is that he is hurt because you didn't inform him!'' Jigar gets up in anger and says''ok it is my fault but it does not mean that bhai will insult me like this infront of whole family and what does this mean that he doesnot want me to do something alone.'' Rashi says ''it's not like that!'' but jigar goes to washroom and Rashi is disappointed as Jigar is not ready to understand.

AT Gohem's Room:

Gopi enters the room and locks the door, she comes and sits near Ahem and she says''Ahemji i know it's a big loss and bigger thing is Devarji didn't inform you about it but now you cannot  bring the time back,There should not be any misunderstanding in brothers please Ahemji try to understand!'' Ahem bangs file on table in anger and says''these all things should be undertood by Jigar he should have informed that he wanted to work alone on deali could have given him responsibility of a appropriate deal but he didn't bother to inform me and it's not about money it's about trust and what other companies will think about modi industries that we were unable to point out the frauds and lost our money! Gopi please leave me alone!'' Gopi leaves room sadly.

AT MM HALL:

Hetal says to kokila that she is unable to understand who is right and who is wrong but this all shouldn't have happened and they should clear these misunderstanding soon as it will effect business and family if jigar and ahem will kepp on fighting.Kokila says this time Gopi and Rashi will sort out these problem i want Rashi to know Gopi's good heart and when they will work together then their relationship will be also strong.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Giaa/Gopi is standing infront of kahna idol with teary eyes she says''kahnaji i don't what is happening this devarji is all sad and Ahemji didn't had his meal how this misunderstandings will clear up?''Rashi from behind says''Gopi if you have presented all your complaints to kahnaji then come here i want to talk to you!'' Gopi wipes off her tears and comes out of temple Rashi says''Gopi i know why are you upset i am also confused what is happening i also know that 2 Crore rupees is a big amount but we both know Jigarji will not do the loss delibrately jiju overeacted on that!''

Gopi says''but Rashiben Ahemji is also right devarji should have informed ahemji and kakaji!''Rashi says''Gopi i think we both can clear up this misunderstanding between jiju and jigarji will you help me!'' Gopi holds rashi's hand and says''i am with you rashiben but what will we do?'' Rashi says she will think something Kokila is hearing all this from balcony and she smiles and goes to inform Hetal about it.

NEXT DAY:

AT Kitchen:

Rashi asks Kokila what they will cook in lunch kokila thinks for a sec and asks rashi to tell what she like in vegetables? Rashi is surprised on that question and she says''jeee?'' Koki again repeats her question and Rashi tells her that she like bhindi and koki orders rashi to cook bhindi in lunch and rashi is surprised+happy but to her surprise bhindi is not in fridge so koki sends her to market here urmi calls on landline and meethi informs her that rashi has gone to sbzi mandi.

AT Market:

Urmi searches for Rashi and she finds her she then emotionally starts blackmailing rashi and she promises that she will not do any kalakari now onwards and she will even not utter a word which hurts anyone and Rashi believes her and forgives her urmi hugs rashi and asks rashi the reason behind her sadness and she tell about the problem between Jihem and Urmi suggests a kalakari but Rashi makes her remember her promise of not doing kalakari and leaves.

AT Gohem's room:

Rashi comes to Gopi and tells her that she has a plan to clear the misunderstanding and she whispers in Gopi's ear.

NEXT DAY:

AT MODI OFFICE:

Jigar calls mr.solanki and asks about mehta and comp file an dmr. Solanki informs him that it is in Ahem's chamber and he will snet it to him in 5 mins and then jigar remembers that he has to collect some more files from Ahem's chamber so he tell mr.solanki that he will take it by himself.

AT Ahem's chamber:

Ahem is going through a file Jigar enters without knocking and Ahem ignores him jigar starts searching for file and he says'' I just came to take my  files and ahem says''I don't care!'' Jigar is furious and at the same time there is a knock on door and pune enters he handsover envelopes to jigar a nd Ahem they both open it and Ahem says'' I don't need any sorry card from you!'' ahem throws sorry card infront of jigar and jigar says'' I haven't sent you any sorry card but why have you sent me a sorry card?'' Jigar shows ahem a sorry card on which it is written it's from ahem and ahem says''are you in your senses I will sned you a sorry card?'' Ahem and jigar undersyand the matter and jigar leaves.

AT EVENING:

Men return from office and Jihem head to their room and Goshi follows them to know what happened?

AT Raji's Room:

Rashi happily enters and asks jigar how was his day at office and jigar in anger bangs the door of cupboard and he says ''rashi you promised me na that you will never lie?'' Rashi now is shocked and in meek voice ask yes what happened?'' Jigar says rashi tell me honestly did you sent sorry card to Ahembhai on my behalf? Rashi is shocked and after silence she says yes and jigar shouts rashi you think I am wrong you don't respect my feelings!'' rashi tries to explain but Jigar tells her''Rashi please leave me alone!'' and rashi leaves the room with teary eyes.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi enters the room and says''Ahemji your greentea!'' and ahem shouts''I don't need any greentea!'' gopi feels scared and ahem says gopi did you sent jigar a sorry card from my side? Gopi does not reply and ahem shouts tell me the truth dammit and gopi nods in yes and ahem says I cannot think that you will insult me like this I am angry with jigar do you think I am wrong in all this and jigar is right?Gopi don't try to interfere in my matters in future! Gopi starts crying and ahem continues on talking and gopi runs out of room.

Rashi informs all this to her mummy on phone.and again urmi tells her to do a kalakari but rashi refuses.

NEXT MORNING:

Gopi tells meethi to give ahem his green tea as she has some urgent work in store room and ahem feels more angry when meethi gives him tea.

AT MM HALL:

Chirag gives a 5 lacs cheque to Hetal and tells her that this is for school donation which they give every year to school where gopi studied and Kokila says ' I was thinking that this time Gopi vahu and Rashi should go and give this cheque to principal with theoir hands everyone agrees with kokila and kokila informsthis to goshi. On breakfast table Jihem ignore Goshi and goshi are sad on this after that men leave for office and Goshi leave for school.

AT MODI OFFICE:

Ahem is informed that a girl has come for the interview for the post of secretary and her name is Muskaan(a nice and sweet Punjabi girl,very talkitive! you can imagine this character played by Drashti Dhami!)ahem tell them to send her in and when she enters he is shocked to see her

IN CAR:

Gopi says: Rashiben our plan failed completely and now ahemji is so angry with me that he is even not talking to me and he scolded me a lot last night! And rashi informs gopi that same is the case with Jigar and her. Gopi asks rashi that what will they do now and rashi says: they will have to think something else.Epi ends on confused face of Gopi.

PRECAP;

AT SCHOOL:

Rashi is shocked to see Sonal coming out of one classroom and when she asks pune about Sonal she is shocked to know that sonal is Teacher in that school .Rashi thinks 'what's the need to her to teach when her husband Avinash is a businessman?'

Please do comment about the update and what do you think is coming up?Wink 

2nd October Promo:

AT MM HALL:

Whole modi family is present including urmi.Jigar yells''no now i cannot live with this girl under one roof i am divorcing Rashi!'' Everyone is supershocked and Rashi falls on Jigar's feet and cries and begs''Jigarji please don't do this please don't divorce me i will die i cannot live without you  please believe me jigarji please.'' everyone is shocked and gopi is crying.
What made jigar so angry?will he divorce rashi?but why? to know keep reading FF:[EHSAAS].Wink
 For Next Part Go To Page :7

Edited by gohemforever - 09 December 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cSavi_SNazimKiDewani

janani18 IF-Rockerz
janani18
janani18

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
wow nice update..Smile
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani