Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 45

Page 1 Page 44
Page   of 45

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

lovely update Alina
feeling so bad for Gohem
Hoping to see em together

Awrh Raji are gna be together from nxt update yay

Update soon Love you Xxx

Thanks for loving it dear. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 45)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

I am really sorry couldn't post this yesterday because of some network problem!

Valentine's Day Special!

ff:(EHSAAS) Episode 40 (Property on Jigar's name!,Gohem's V'Day in Prison?Chawl not a safe place to live in?)

Quick Recap:

-Gopi is sentenced 5 years jail in hashish smuggling case because Ahem loses the trial!
-Government officer tell the urmi chawl people to empty the chawl but people protest and officers leave.Meanwhile Kinwal share some sweet moments.
-Rashi misses Jigar and at the sametime is also worried for Gopi.

Update:

Epi starts with Ahem saying "Rashi will you help me in taking Gopi out from jail?" Rashi says"Ofcourse Jiju I wan't Gopi out of that jail as soon as possible!" Ahem says"Then there is only one way and that is to make her run away from jail!" Rashi is shocked and says"Jiju what are you saying?Don't you know how much risk is in iy?" Ahem says"I don't know anything and this is the only last way to take her out from jail and I don't care about any risk!" Rashi says"But Jiju do you have any plan?" Ahem says"No but we will make one!" Rashi says"But you know na if we get caught then Gopi's punishment will be doubled!"
Ahem says"I know it and my heart says we will not be caught! Just tell me are you with me?" Rashi says"Ofcourse I am with you!" Ahem thanks Rashi and Rashi keeps her hand in Ahem's shoulder and says"Jiju ,Gopi is my sister and I love her and I will do anything for her!"Ahem says"I am leaving I gave a person money and told him that I want map of KathMandu Central Jail!" Ahem then leaves.

Next Day:

At Urmi House:

Kinjal brings breakfast for Dhawal and says"DhawalJi I have made aloo parathe today!" Dhawal is elated and says"Wow Kinjalji these are my favourite!" Kinjal says"Thats why I have made them!" KinWal share a sweet eyelock and Kinjal then excuses and leaves to take Poha from Kitchen.

At MM:

Kokila tells Jigar to dial a call to Ahem as she want's to talk with them as she is getting weird thoughts.Baa tells Koki not worry about them!Jigar dials the call and Here Ahem picks it up ,Koki talks with Ahem and After talking to Ahem she tells Ahem to give phone to Gopi Vahu and Ahem is shocked and He lies that Gopi was feeling slight headache so she is sleeping and Koki then talks with Rashi and Koki says"Rashi tell me honestly tell me are you wearing jeans top now also?" Rashi says"No Kakiji I am wearing Saree!" Koki says"On top of jeans?" And they share a laugh!

At Chirag's Room:

Chirag calls Hetal and Hetal sits with him,Chirag says"Hetal I have made a decision so I wanted to share with you!I have decided to transfer all my property on Jigar's name!" Hetal is confused and says"Is Jigar Ready for this responsibility?" Chirag says"No one is ready for responsibilities but when they have responsibilities they automatically become responsible!"Hetal says "but!!!" Chirag says"I trust Jigar fully and he is really hardworking but now I will not tell him about this property transfer I will just transfer 1 Crore rupees in his account and we will see how he uses it and this will be a sort of test for him!"Hetal says"Ok this is good!"

At KathMandu Hotel:

Ahem returns and Rashi asks him"Jiju dis you get the map?" Ahem becomes sad and nods in negative and Says"No He was not able to give me the map as it is confidential and no one can get that map! I am sad because Gopi will be all alone in that Jail!" Rashi suddenly gets an Idea and says"Jiju Today is Valentine's Day and You should go to meet Gopi with gifts she will definitely feel better!" Ahem likes Rashi's idea and says"Yes and today is Thursday so I will get 3 hours to meet Gopi!" Rashi is elated and Ahem leaves.Rashi also leaves to buy food and in lobby she sees everything decorated and she gets flashbacks of Jigar and she then buys a I Love You card for Jigar.Here Jigar aslo buys a teddy for Rashi and misses Rashi.

At KathMandu Jail:

Ahem comes with food ,Headtshaped candles and balloons! After checking the officers doesn't allow him for taking that and he gives some money to a officer and he allows him to take them with him!

At Gopi's Cell:

Gopi is sitting on her bed suddenly Ahem enters and hugs her tightly.Ahem then locks the door and starts decorating room with candles he then switches lights off and holds gopi's hands and makes her sit on bed and makes her eat food with his hands.Ahem then cups Gopi's face in his both hands and starts staring at her.Ahem wipes off Gopi's tears and says"Happy Valentine's Day Gopi" he then brings his face closer to Gopi and kisses her passionately and Gopi hugs him tightly.They talk to eachother and when the meeting time finishes Ahem leaves and during leaving he notices the rush at leaving time and gets an idea.

At RajPal Nagar:

A lady is keeping her stuff in a tempo when Urmi asks her what is happening the lady says"Urmillaben you know these days government people are telling us to leave chawl and three days have passed us living here without electricity and phone!we used to live here on rent so we are leaving from here!" Urmi says"It's not like this management will definitely find some solution to this!" The lady leaves with her family and urmi thinks"If this is true and we all will have to leave this chawl then these are rent people And are leaving but where will we go this is our own House we bought it!" Urmi is tensed!

At KathMandu Hotel:

Ahem tells Rashi that They will hAve to call Jigar there because if Jigar will be here then they will have another person to help and support them!Rashi seconds Ahem and Ahem tells Rashi"Rashi do you know on every thursday at jail all people get 3 hours to meet prisoners and the time overs at 4 pm. And at 4 pm there is so much rush at that time we will make Gopi flee from jail next thursday." Rashi says"But jiju we don't have any plan and you know KathMandu Central Jail is one of the strickest Jail in World!" Ahem says"I know but we will make the impossible possible!"Ahem then calls Jigar and tells him to come to Nepal,KathMandu! As soon as possible! Jigar is shocked and says"Nepal?? Why bhai??" Ahem tells him not to question about anything and not to tell anything to anyone at home just tell them that he is going to Beijing!Jigar is confused and he tells Ahem that he is very busy with new project but will try to come as soon as possible.Ahem dissconnects the call and Rashi asks Ahem"Ahem Jiju why didn't you tell JigarJi about this problem?" Ahem says"Because Jigar is sensitive and he panicks easily and if he will tell the family then everyone will get worried!" Rashi is surprised on how much Ahem knows Jigar!

At Urmi House:

Kinjal is taking out something from upside of cupboard standing on stool when Dhawal comes from behind and says"Kinjal ji what are you searching?" Kinjal loses her balance and falls in Dhawal's arms and the roses bouquet falls from Dhawal's hands and gets spoiled!Dhawal and Kinjal share a sweet eyelock and Dhawal keeps kinjal down and Dhawal asks kinjal what was she searching and Kinjal replies that she was searching pair of earrings,kinjal suddenly looks at bouquet which is spoiled and Kinjal says"DhawalJi what is this??" Dhawal says"Kinjalji today is valentine's day so I brought this bouquet for you but if spoiled!"Dhawal leaves and Kinjal becomes sad seeing that bouquet!

At Night:

At KathMandu Hotel:

Ahem says"Rashi please bring some papers and a pen lets start thinking how to take Gopi out of Jail!" Rashi goes and comes with papers and pen! rashi says"Jiju here in hotel room there is a guid in which there is city map that will help us I am going to bring it!" Rashi leaves and epi ends on Ahem's worried face!

PRECAP:

Rashi helps Ahem in making a plan and Ahem compliments Rashi's intelligence!Scene shifts to Rashi going to meet Gopi and enters Gopi's cell ,She takes off a hair wig which she was wearing and Gopi is confused on seeing this!Gopi tells Ahem that she will not flee from Jail and Ahem is shocked!

Please Do Comment!;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi-delsi.ChammakChallo.NazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Wonderful part Alina
Ahem constantly planning to get his wife back but our Gopi is stright forward person
i like the way Ahem come to jail to celebrate vd wow its so nice
waiting for next part update soon

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
lovely update Alina 
Hmm so Ahem and Rashi working together hope they be able to get Gopi out n celebrate Vday 
update soon

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
amazing Update Alina Star

awww Ahem trying to every possible way to come out his Gopi from thos mess.. Im loving to read how desperately he want his Gopi nearn him.. Hope he will get suceed in his mission Smile

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
very beautiful update alina
loved it
carry on

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Update soon Alina waiting