Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 45

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

wow simply awesome update.. Alina Clap

poor my Gopi Cry Mary is such a Censored 5 years jail Shocked god its very long perido how will Ahem stay 5 years without Gopi... Hope Ahem do something n take his Gopi out from this trouble.. Smile

Thanks For Loving It.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 44)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
DhamakeDaar Valentines Week Special!

*~*~*~*Episode 39*~*~*~*

ff:EHSAAS 11-02-2013 Update ( Gopi pe hua Jail mein Zulm! Ahem thinks he is responsible for all this!)

Epi starts with Officers telling people to empty Chawl and Kinjal and Dhawal are shocked.All the people sit on ground and start protesting against government,Kinjal tells Dhawal to go and talk to officers as what is this first they have cut telephone line and now electricity and now all this? Dhawal starts walking and he gets hurt by nail on ground and starts bleeding , kinjal takes him inside for first aid.

At KinWal Room:

Kinjal takes out first aid box and starts applying antiseptic on wound and Kinjal says"DhawalJi it must be paining na?" Kinjal then starts blowing it and Dhawal smiles in this gesture of Kinjal and tells Kinjal that it is not paining. After sometime the officers also leave because of chawl people protesting.

At Beijing Hotel :

Rashi is sitting on bed and she calls Jigar,Here jigar is busy in working and his cellphone rings.He smiles and picks up phone Rashi asks Jigar when he is coming? And Jigar says"I don't know I am really busy with this new project!" Rashi becomes sad and says ok.Jigar then Demands a kiss from Rashi and Rashi gives it.Rashi disconnects call and Ahem enters the room and says"Rashi pack your bags we have to go to Nepal urgently!" Rashi is shocked on listening this and when Rashi asks about it he sadly says"Gopi is arrested in KthMandu!" Rashi is shellshocked on hearing this and Ahem tells whole story to Rashi and Rashi turns teary.Ahem says"It is all because of me I only insisted gopi on going with mary." Rashi sas"But Jiju should we inform family?" Ahem says"No first we will go there fo trial and see what us situation." Rashi and Ahem pack their bags and leave urgently for KathMandu.

At KathMandu Jail:

A officer comes and gives a bucket of soap water with a cloth an tells her to start working and start cleaning floor,Gopi wipes off her tears and starts cleaning.She thinks"AhemJi where are you?"

At MM Hall:

Hetal and Baa Notice that Kokila is bit worried and when asked Koki says"Motabhabhi,Baa I don't know why but I am getting weird thoughts about something and I am worried about Gopi vahu,Ahem and Rashi." Hetal tells her not to worry they all are ok and just sometime before Rashi called Jigar and They will also call them.

At KinWal Room:

Kinjal sees a box wrapped as a gift , She smiles and thinks "DhawalJi must have brought this for me!" Dhawal comes out of washroom and says bye to kinjal just then Kinjal says"Dhawal are you forgetting something?" Dhawal says no! And kinjal agains says "Dhawalji think again!" Dhawal says"Yes right!" He then picks up the gift and kinjal bees happy that Dhawal will give her this gift but dhawal starts walking outside and kinjal is shocked she stops him and asks about the gift and Dhawal says it is for neighbours daughter as she got engaged na! kinjal is bit dissapointed and Dhawal Notices this and leaves.

At KathMandu Hotel:

Ahem and Rashi arrive and Ahem tells Rashi that he is going to meet Gopi to jail and Rashi says that she will also come but Ahem says"Rashi at a time only one person can meet Gopi you can meet her at evening!" Ahem leaves and Rashi says"I hope Gopi is ok."

At KathMandu Jail :

Ahem comes to meet Gopi and he goes in Gopi's cell.Gopi is sitting on her bed crying when Ahem enters.Siddenly Gooi hugs Ahem tightly and starts crying,Ahem turns sad and tells Gopi not to cry.Gopi says"Ahemji please take me out of here!" Ahem hugs Gopi back and says"Gopi today evening is your trial in the court and i have hired a lawyer and told him whole story.Don't worry I will take you out of here as soon as possible." Suddenly bell rings and and Ahem is told that Meeting time is over and Ahem has to leave but Gopi is tightly hugging ahem and doesn't allow him to leave.but Ahem makes her understand.

At Evening :

At KathMandu Jail:

Rashi comes to meet Gopi and Gopi hugs Rashi tightly and both of them cry.Gopi tells everything to Rashi and Rashi hugs Gopi tightly and consoles her.Rashi tells Gopi that Ahem has gone to court for her trial and soon they will take her out from this jail.Rashi brings some homemade food for Gopi. Rashi leaves.

At KathMandu hotel:

Rashi returns and sees Ahem sitting sadly on bed with a file in his hands.Rashi comes and notices Ahem sad,she puts her hand on Ahem's shoulder and asks the reason behind his sadness. Ahem stands up and says"Rashi Government has sentenced Gopi 5 years Jail!" Rashi is shellshocked and says"What???" Ahem comes closer and holds Rashi's hand and says"Rashi are you with me in Getting gopi out of Jail?" Rashi is confused and Epi ends on Rashi's shocked face!

PRECAP:

Chirag tells Hetal "Hetal I have decided to transfer all the property on Jigar's name as now I trust him!" Scene shifts to Jigar recieving a call from Ahem and Ahem tells him ti come to KathMandu asap! Scene shifts to Urmi's neighbours leaving the chawl saying this chawl is not safe place not to live in!

Please do tell what you are liking and disliking about Ehsaas? Please do comment.:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasaddelsiNazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Wonderful part Alina
the love starts bloosm between kinwal
Gopi was imprisoned waiting for next partSmile

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Wonderful part Alina
the love starts bloosm between kinwal

Gopi was imprisoned waiting for next partSmile

Thanks for loving it dear.:-)

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome update alina but feeling sad for gohem. Cry

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
awesome update Alina... Big smile

omg feeling so bad for poor Gopi she innocent without doing any thing wrong she gone through with all this...n my Ahemji Cry poor guy he blaming himself for all happening.. Confused dont ever trust on stangers... Smile

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
lovely update Alina
feeling so bad for Gohem
Hoping to see em together

Awrh Raji are gna be together from nxt update yay

Update soon Love you Xxx

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

awesome update Alina... Big smile

omg feeling so bad for poor Gopi she innocent without doing any thing wrong she gone through with all this...n my Ahemji Cry poor guy he blaming himself for all happening.. Confused dont ever trust on stangers... Smile

Thanks for loving it dear.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top