Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 45

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
fab update Alina.. Big smile

after such long time i read Ehsaas.. Its feel so good.. Smile Ahemji become so romantic with gopi..Embarrassed why Ahem want to send gopi with marry to Nepal..i have doubt marry doing some thing wrong with poor gopi..Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 41)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful update Alina i really want JIgar to go to China so dat he can Romance wiv Rashi da Way gohem romanced :D

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

fab update Alina.. Big smile

after such long time i read Ehsaas.. Its feel so good.. Smile Ahemji become so romantic with gopi..Embarrassed why Ahem want to send gopi with marry to Nepal..i have doubt marry doing some thing wrong with poor gopi..Confused

Thanks for loving it dear!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

Beautiful update Alina i really want JIgar to go to China so dat he can Romance wiv Rashi da Way gohem romanced :D

Thanks Rucha for loving the update,

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Fan Fictions                     
This is Time-Table how I will be updating My ff's Nowonwards!
                                                             Time - Table

1- Monday : ff:PainKiller and ff:[Jeanie Aur Juju] ( On JAJ forum ) + SAATHIYA 2 Reruns!

2- Tuesday: ff:EHSAAS,ff:Painkiller and ff:[Jeanie Aur Juju] (on JaJ forum) + SAATHIYA 2 Reruns!

3- Wednesday: ff:EHSAAS + SAATHIYA 2 Reruns!

4- Thursday: ff:PainKiller and ff:[Jeanie Aur Juju] (on JAJ Forum) + SAATHIYA 2 Reruns!

5- Friday: ff:EHSAAS + SAATHIYA 2 Reruns!

6- Saturday: No Updates as it's my Holiday!

7- Sunday: ff:[Jeanie Aur Juju] + SAATHIYA 2 Reruns!

I hope now you all will have no problems I am posting this Time-Table because many times I am unable to pm membersEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiyakapoor

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Promo:

AT Nepal Airport:

Gopi and Mary are standing in Luggage checking Line and Suddenly Mary sees an officer checking body's of the passengers and she gets scared and she gets flashback of a man saying''Polics over here never checks Body!'' She then whispers something in Gopi's ear and Gopi smiles and leaves with her! 

Why Mary is scared? Where Mary took Gop? To Know do read Ehsaas!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiyakapoor

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Res

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Episode 37*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ff:[EHSAAS] 17-1-2013 update (Gopi chali KathMandu!!!)

Epi starts with New fresh day and AT Modi Office Jigar informs Mr.Mehta about there plans and he compliments Jigar infront of Chirag and Chirag goes in thinking mode.
Here in Beijing Ahem thanks his client and He then Goes to hotel.

AT Modi Office:

Jigar tells Mehta that every thing is ready and they will start the project after returning from Beijing and Mehta tells that they want project to start as soon as possible s he should start it now.Chirag and Jigar reluct but Mehta insists and Jigar says''Ok I will levae for Beijing after few more days.'' He then calls Rashi and informs her that he will be coming to China after somedays and She becomes sad.

AT Beijing:

Ahem returns to hotel and at the same time mary comes and says''Ahem I am going to Nepal for two days and Ajay cannot accompany me as he is busy and Gopi is my frnd now I will like to take her with me!'' Ahem suddenly starts thinking something. and Gopi clearly tells Mary that she cannot come with her and Mary leaves dissapointed.

AT Modi Office:

Chirag tells Jigar that it's already late for Home and they should leave now and Jigar says''Papa I am busy right now will come late you go and tell maa not to worry about me I will be late!'' Chirag smiles and says''OK!" He then starts thinking something.

AT Beijing :

Ahem tells Gopi"Gopi I think you should go to Nepal  with Mary as she is wife of my best frnd and if she will be upset then my frnd will be also upset!'' Gopi says''Ahemji try to understand I cannot go as I am scared from going somewhere alone!'' Ahem thinks'' I want to take out this fear thats why I want you to go with mary so you can develope self confident!'' He then says''I don't know anything You will have to go it's an order and if you will not go I will never talk with you.'' Ahem leaves in anger and Gopi turns teary Rashi is hearing this standing at door.

AT Midnight:

AT MM:

Jigar sneaks in house without making anyone wakeup and suddenly lights is on and he is surprised to see Hetal and HE says''Maa you are still awake?'' She says''How I can sleep when you were out I am going in kitchen to warm your food come and have it!'' Jigar sweetly hugs Hetal and says''I love you Maa!''

AT Urmi House:

Suddenly Light goes off and Kinjal cribs about how unpredictable this Rajpal nagar is!Mosquitoes start biting Kinjal and she starts getting irritated then Dhawal sits near her and picks up a book and with that book he starts giving Kinjal air and Kinjal says''Dhawalji what are you doing you will be tired leave it!'' Dhawal says''I am ok you sleep!'' Kinjal falls asleep! and Dhawal smiles looking at peacefully sleeping Kinjal.

Next Morning:

AT Beijing:

Ahem is upset with Gopi and Gopi is in thinking mode!Rashi observes this and she goes to Ahem and says''Jiju why are you forcing Gopi to go with mary?'' Ahem says''Because Rashi I want her to be selfconfident and she shold stop being scared from strangers!''' Ahem then narrates the road dance show issue and Rashi then agrees with Ahem's idea.Ahem and Rashi start emotional blackmail towards Gopi and she then agrees to going to Nepal.Ahem then asks Mary to which city they are going and Mary says''KathMandu!''

AT Urmi House:

Kinjal wakes up and notices that light has still not come and she also notices red eyes of Dhawal and understands that whole night he was just giving her  air and she then sees Mosquitoes bites on whole face and arms of Dhawal and she says''Dhawal ji why didn't you tell me that mosquitoe swere biting you?'' She then runs and bring a medicine and starts applying on the bites and Dhawal smiles looking at kinjal's concern for him.

AT Beijing:

Ahem tells Rashi that his work for which they came to china has finished now they will only wait for Gopi to return from KathMandu then they will return to India but they will not tell this to Gopi.Rashi agrees and turns sad and thinks''Jigarji didn't get a chance to come here with me!''Gopi and Mary leave for KathMandu and Gopi is all sad.
AT Urmi House:

Dhawal tells Kinjal to call and complain as 15 hours past and electricity as not been returned!Kinjal picks up the phone and says''Phone is dead!'' Dhawal is shocked and Urmi says''What is all this happening first Light dead now phone dead is management also dead?''Epi ends on Kinjal's shocked face!

Precap:

AT KathMandu Airport:

Mary and Gopi are waiting in line when a officer comes and holds Gopi from her wrist tightly and Gopi tries to free herself! Officer says''You are under arrest!''Gopi is shocked and turns teary! Mary is equally shocked!Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Please do comment! For pm's please Buddy me!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c-Archana-delsiMADHU.BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top