Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 45

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Nice update dear Smile

after a long time it is nice see Raji and Gohem romance
plz update next part soon

Edited by delsi - 10 January 2013 at 3:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 40)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Niceupdate dear Smile

after a long time it is nice see Raji and Gohem romance

plz update next part soon

Thanks for loving the Update dear.

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
wow wow wow superb update alina..i must say you are back with a bang..loved gohem raji romance and precap?? no jigar?? Shocked

anyways continue soon..its superb Clap

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful update Alina loved Raji Gohem Romance Savita saw Gohem and fainted dat was bare funny LOL

Aww how cum theres no Jigar  Disapprove

Update soon

Edited by rucha123 - 10 January 2013 at 10:03am

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nice update Alina Clap nice surprise from jihem for their wife's 

Savita Ben part is very funnyLOL eager to know why jigar didn't joined the tripDisapprove

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

wow wow wow superb update alina..i must say you are back with a bang..loved gohem raji romance and precap?? no jigar??Shocked

anyways continue soon..its superbClap

Thanks for loving it dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

wow wow wow superb update alina..i must say you are back with a bang..loved gohem raji romance and precap?? no jigar??Shocked

anyways continue soon..its superbClap

Thanks for loving it dear.

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
EHSAAS 13-1-13 Update (China ki sair,Jigar ke beghair?-Ahem ke Dost ki Biwi?Aur Gohem!)

Epi starts with Rashi thinking"China?? I thought we will go to Switzerland,Bankok,london,paris like that but where are we going?Chinaa!Ufff!"

AT Gohem's Room:

Gopi is setting bedding when Ahem enters the room and he locks the door and he puts his hand on Gopi's eyes And Gopi says"Ahemji what are you doing?" Ahem then Kisses Gopi and hugs her from backside and Says"Gopi we are going to China tomorrow and We are going to be alone there and...!" Gopi smiles and says"and???!" Ahem says"and I am going to show you my junglee avatar!" Gopi laughs and Ahem bites Gopi on her ear and starts kissing her.
Both the couples start packing and are getting ready to go next morning.

At Night:

At Dining Area:

Everybody is having Dinner, When Ahem's phone rings and He picks it up it is of mr.Solanki he tells Ahem something and Keeps phone Ahem then says"Kaka there is a problem! Mr.Mehta has told us that he wants Presentation of Mineral water project and Project to start as soon as possible.So I think we will have to postpone our trip!" Everyone is shocked when Jigar says"Don't worry bhai I will stay here you all go and after 4-5 days when work will be finished I will join you all.Chirag says"Aah that is good as China project is also very important." Ahem says"Jigar will you be able to manage it?" Jigar says"Yes bhai!" Ahem says"Ok I trust you."

At RaJi's Room:

Rashi tells Jigar that If he is not going then she will also not go Jigar hugs Rashi and says"Rashi I will join you all na in couple of days so please go with bhai and bhabhi."

Next Day:

Gohem and Rashi reach Beijing! Gohem are bappy and Rashi is sad as Jigar is not with her.
They all reach at Their Hotel and Ahem gives Rashi some currency and says he got it exchanged so she can take it for shopping and she can do the shopping till Jigar comes and Rashi cutely say"Thankyou Jiju!" Gohem tell Rashi that they are going out for a walk and they leave and Rashi also leaves for shopping(Her favourite Hobby).
Outside hotel Gohem are having a walk when suddenly Ahem bangs in a man and when he sees he says"Ajay Tu what are you doing here!" Ajay says"Ahem yar what are you doing here !" Ahem tells him about his project and he also makes ajay meet his wife one and only Gopi and then ajay makes Gohem meet an American girl and he says"This is Mary my wife and after my marriage I and mary are settled here in beijing this is my house!" Tells him that ajays house is right next to their Hotel. Ajay invites Gohem at his house for tea the next day and Ahem agrees.

At Modi Office:

Jigar is busy making presentation and He recieves call from Rashi and Rashi says"Jigarji when are you going come I am missing you!" Jigar says"Rashi I am also missing you but now I am busy will call you later." Rashi says bye and Jigar says"Aan aaan give me my kiss!" Rashi giggles and gives him a kiss through phone.

At Night:

At Gohem's Room:

Ahem and Gopi enter the room and Locks it and then he says"Now its time to be junglee!" Gopi feels shy and Ahem makes a lion roaring sound and starts tickling Gopi and gopi starts laughing and says"Ahemji please leave me I will die because of laughing." Ahem then picks Gopi up and throws her on bed and he then unbottons his shirt and throws it away and he is making roaring sound and then he jumps on top of Gopi and throws her saree away he then starts caressing her cheeks and ears with force with his nose and then He licks her cheeks,He also caresses her lips with his thumb.Gopi closes her eyes and is feeling his touchs and Ahem holds Gopi's both hands tightly and starts kissing her passionately.
Here in India Jigar is working in office till late night.

Next Day:

Gopi and Ahem are having a walk outside on road and when they cross Ajay's house Gopi notices Ajay and Mary fighting and yelling but Ahem crosses the house without noticing them.Gopi is continously thinking about it amd they come across a road dance show suddenly a Man comes infront of Gohem and starts dancing ,Gopi gets scared and holds Ahem's arm tightly and Ahem notices it then they come back to hotel.

At Hotel Room:

Ahem is sitting on bed and thinks"Why Gopi cannot be confident why she is scared from strangers?Whatever I will get this fear out of Gopi's mind and I will make her Confident At any cost!" Gopi goes in balcony and notices Ajay going out of the house and after him a man comes and rings doorbell Mary opens the door and secretly takes the man inside by holding his hand.

That afternoon Gohem go to Ajay's House for lunch and tea there Ajay tells them that He loved Mary and wanted to marry her but his parents didn't allow them so he left his home and married Mary and now they both are settled in China.Gopi thinks that something is fishy about Mary.

In India:

Jigar's Gives presentation to mr.Mehta in presence of Chirag and both of them are impressed by his presentation.Chirag complements him.Jigar Superhappy.

At Beijing in Rashi's Room:

Rashi is cribbing and says"Rashi idiot!You were dying for abroad now see you are all alone in china among these chinese people.Uff Kahnaji please send Jigarji soon."

Mary comes to hotel to meet Gopi and tries to be overfriendly with Gopi and Ahem thinks"Its good if Gopi start making some frndz."Gopi starts feeling uncomfortable.Mary leaves and Ahem takes Gopi for Candlelight dinner and Romances with her.

At Ranpal nagar:

Kinjal is getting flashbacks of Dhawal caring for her and she smiles and says"What is this happening to me why I am always in thoughts of Dhawalji am I falling in love with Dhawalji?" Suddenly yelling voices. start coming from outside and Urmi and Kinjal come out they see a crowd shouting on some people and are unable to understand when they ask a woman about it she says"They are Government Officers and they are telling us to Empty these Chaawlz as they are illegal and on goverment orders they need this place!" Kinjal and Urmi are shocked And kinjal says"How can they tell us to leave our home?" That lady says"Yes thats why they all are yelling on these officers.Urmi says why only yelling we all should start hitting them with stones.

At Beijing:

Gopi tries to tells Ahem about Mary and Ajay what She saw but Ahem doesn't concentrate and says"Gopi mary is becoming your good frnd right?" He then hugs gopi and says"My wife is so sweet that everyone is forced to love her!" Ahem kisses Gopi and Gopi blushes.

At Rajpal Nagar:

Urmi is thinking"This is a good idea I will go to MM and tell Rashi about this all and will tell her that we all are in serious problem then Rashi will start talking to me and she will be again my best dikri!"
Epi ends on Urmi's plotting face!

PRECAP:

AT Beijing:

Ahem tells Rashi that he wants Gopi to become self confident so he is forcing her to go with Mary to Nepal.Rashi gives a Confused look.

At India:

Mr.Mehta complements Jigar infront of Chirag and Chirag goes in thinking mode!

Please Do comment.

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 12 January 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c-nilani-coolhi1988.ChammakChallo.MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top