Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 45

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome AlinaClap very interesting story you made scenes to imagine easy with pics . Looking forward to gohem romanceBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 39)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

da update was awesome Alina just luved it especially Rashi n Sonal's scene
but iz tmrrws update gna be yur last update till 1st Jan

Yes dear todays update is gonna be my last update till January.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
          Extended Dialogue Promo For January!

Guys here is a extended Promo for January.These are dialogues of characters which you will read in updates Of January after my comeback so I am not mentioning the names of characters who are speaking ok so you have to guess wait till january for these updates and twists.

PROMO:

Dialogues:

1:''We have thought that Gopi and Rashi will also go abroad with Ahem and Jigar!''Goshi superhappy!
2:''You are under arrest! come with us!''
3:''You are not trying to  understand She is arrested and is sentenced for five years jail!''
4:''I cannot let her be in jail for five years.''
5:''Rashi I have a plan but I need your help in it!''
6:''But it is really dangerous!''
7:''we are going for candlelight dinner!''
8:''Who is coming from London and why?''
9:''They are cousins of Jigar and Ahem!''
10:''They are coming from London here because they want to marry here!''
11:''OMG marriage in MM it's going to be lot's of fun!''

These dialogues are of diferent character at different situations so don't be confused.To know reasons for these Dialogue and twists behind these dialogue to wait for ff;[EHSAAS] till Janauary!Thankyou for reading ff:[EHSAAS] and apprecating it!Love you all.Bye! Please do comment about the Promo!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bloomingbud-Archana-jiyakapoor.ChammakChallo.delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
intersting promo Alina
waiting for your come backSmile

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
caught up with all the updates i missed! Lovely updates,very beautifully written! excited about the promo..waiting for jan! all the best! Smile

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
interesting promo Alina will wait till yuh come bck
byee will miss yuh lots

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

grt updates...

sorry for late reply my internet connection wasnt working...

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
EHSAAS is back! as promised!;-)

EHSAAS 10th January Update! (New Track and Abroad Drama!)

quick Recap:

After revealation of Arush's devitious plans Gohem and RaJi reunited and Rashi is still not on talking terms with Urmi and JiHem has promised that they will show there wives how much they love them!Now further story:

Update:

Epi starts with Rashi thinking"Which surprise was Jigarji talking about?"
Jigar enters the room and says"Rashi get ready we are going for dinner!"Rashi is surprised and says"Really??? ...But mummyji??"
Jigar says that Rashi doesn't need to worry as he has taken the permission and They both get ready.

At MM Terrace:

Ahem has decorated whole terrace and there is table for dinner and Ahem lights a candle on it. And he leaves to call Gopi.

Here Jigar takes Rashi to a Five star hotel and they have a seat suddenly a person comes and starts playing violin and Rashi is superhappy to see that an then Jigar takes out a ring from his pocket and holds Rashi's hand and says"Rashi I love you!!" Rashi turns teary and says"I love you too Jigarji!" Jigar then makes Rashi wear that ring and kisses her on hand.After having dinner they leave for home and in car backseat Rashi sees a bag and she asks jigar about it but Jigar ignores.

AT Gohem's Room:

Ahem blindfolds Gopi and picks her up and starts walking Gopi says"Ahemji where are you taking me!" Ahem says"ssshhh!" and gives her a peck on her lips and Gopi feels shy and blushes!"
Ahem takes Gopi to terrace and he then unfolds her eyes and tells her to open her eyes and Gopi opens her eyes and is surprised to see whole Terrace Decorated with roses and Candles Ahem then locks terrace door and when Gopi asks He says"So noone can disturb us!" Gopi sees a table for two.She is surprised to see a bedding on terrace and it is covered with roses Gopi tries ask but Ahem says"Don't ask anything!"
Ahem Holds Gopi's hand and takes her towards the table and pulls a chair for her and makes her sit and they have their dinner with romantic eyelocks and music going on in backgound.Savitaben comes on her terrace to take dry clothes and she gets suspicious on seeing Terrace decorated so she goes to bring binocular. Shocked

AT MM Hall:

RaJi return home and Jigar tells Rashi to go in kitchen and prepare tea for him and rashi goes to prepare tea and Jigar leaves with that bag.

AT Terrace:

Gohem finishes with dinner and Ahem holds Gopi's hand and they both stand up Ahem then takes Gopi near bedding and Gopi feels shy and Ahem hugs Gopi tightly and Here Savitaven is seeing this with Binocular and The. Ahem bring his face near Gopi's and Gopi starts breathing heavily and Ahem then starts kissing Gopi on lips passionately and here Savitaben faints seeing this. ROFL Ahem then caresses Gopi's cheeks with his nose and Gopi closes her eyes and feels Ahem's touch then Ahem removes his shirt and Hugs Gopi tightly Gopi kisses Ahem bare chest and caresses his back and Ahem opens hook of her blouse and make her ly on bedding and he ly's on top of her and he whispers inher ear "This bedding is for this!" Ahem the. kisses gopi's ears and caresses her body and he then starts kissing her passionately and The. Ahem pulls Blanket on both of them.

AT Raji's Room:

Jigar decorates whole room and bed with roses and candles and Rashi enters with tea she surprised to see this .Rashi understands what was in that bag and why Jigar told her to prepare tea. Jigar then Locks the door and Hugs Rashi from back and He then Starts caressing Rashi's arms and kisses Rashi on lips and he the. removes his shirt and Rashi's pallu he then picks Rashi up and takes her to the bed they both share a Hot+Romantic eyelock and Jigar again kisses on her lips and Rashi hugs Jigar tightly ,Jigar switches lights off!;-)

Next Day:

Ahem returns from Office and he the. informs everyone that for a deal of project He. and Jigar are leaving for abroad in two days and they will be there for 15 days.Everyone is happy and Rashi thinks that Abroad then she should also go with Jigarji and the. she plans a kalakari.

At Hetal's Room:

Rashi enters and she tells Hetal how she wanted to spend time with Jigar and Gopi also as they just cleared the misunderstanding between them and Hetal thinks something and leaves.

AT Kokila's Room:

Hetal comes and she tells Kokila that they should send Goshi alongwith Jihem so they all will get sometime to spend with eachother as they have just now reunited. Kokila thinks and agrees.

At Dining Table:

Koki and Hetal tell whole family that they have decided that Goshi will also go with Jihem. Rashi superhappy an Jihem also superhappy and Gopi shy and she remembers her last ight moments with Ahem.

AT Raji's room :

Rashi asks Jigar"Jigarji which country we are going to?" Jigar says"China!!!" and Rashi is shocked to listen that and Rashi says"What!!!! China!!!"Epi ends on Rashi's shocked face

PRECAP:

AT Beijing:
Ahem ,Gopi and Rashi are walking on Road when Suddenly Ahem bangs in a man and then he says"Ajay Tu??? What are you doing here in China?" Here Rashi thinks"Rashi you are idiot! you were dying to go to abroad and Now you are in China and Jigarji is still In India. I am alone in these chinese people.How I will pass these days without Jigarji?"

Please Do comment.:-)

Edited by gohemforever - 10 January 2013 at 3:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c-Archana-coolhi1988.ChammakChallo.delsiMADHU.BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top