Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 45

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
nice part
lookng 4rd to kno abt gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Luv-Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 35)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
very nice part
waiting to see Ahem rescue GopiClap

I-Luv-Rashi

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
awesome update dear... Well done Clap

hope gopi will found soon...but who is Arush Shocked gopi boy friend Wink hmmm sounds interesting Tongue

I-Luv-Rashi

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Nice updateTongue

I-Luv-Rashi

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

gud 1
so gopi kidnaped...Cry
ahem & family worried for gopi... :( 
sonal thinking sumthing...Confused
meera crime partner of Mr.Arush...
overall loved the update
Thanks for loving the update!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
            EHSAAS!
saathnibhanasaathiya.jpg
ff:[EHSAAS] 12/12/12 (Arush is a..?? How come Arush is a succesful businessman?Why Arush Kidnapped Gopi?What he wants?)

Epi starts with Ahem telling Rashi to put her pallu on so no body is able to recognize her and she does it.52028217.jpg
They then go to the shop and Ahem tells shopkeeper to allow them to watch the footage of security cameras but the shopkeeper refuses021112061401ahem.jpg
 and then Ahem gives him also money and after taking a hefty amount of money he allows them to watch the footage of security cameras.cameraba.jpg

AT MM:

Meera is upset and she says''Stupid phone broke down now how will i call? i will have to call from main house phone but it is too risky and i will call when no one is present in the hall!''

AT Urmi House:

Kinjal is Sad on looking at condition of Dhawal.
30569480.jpg
She goes near him and tells him''Dhawalji please control yourself Faei and Fufaji will comeback everyone is trying.Please don't take tension everything will be alright because of this i have taken off from my office please dhawalji eat something!''Dhawal looks at kinjal and says''Ok bring food!''Kinjal smiles and  and goes to bring food.

AT MM HALL:

Hetal is all worried and teary 1505120212571.jpg
and she says''Kokila i am worried about Gopi Ahem and Jigar has also not called yet!'' Kokila is also worried but she says''Motabhabhi don't worry everything will be alright!''

AT MM HALL:

Meera calls someone and says''Yes they have found Rashi and she is staying in aprtment of her husband's frndz apartment! ok now my work is done so i am leaving from this house!'' Meera keeps the phone and then she quickly goes to Hetal and tells her that she recieved a call from her village that her mother passed away so she is leaving and she leaves with her belongings.

AT Shop:

Ahem and Raji are viewing the footage and by very hardwork they reach to the footage of that day and they see Gopi is walking alone on road and suddenly a car comes and stops infront of Gopi and then  a man comes out of the car and starts talking with Gopi and Rashi is shocked on seeing the manmqdefaultdm.jpg
suddenly she yells''Arush!!!'' Ahem says''Who arush?'' Suddenly Gopi sit with him in his car and they leave!
Rashi says''Arush was our neighbor and then they suddenly left from there! i know them very well he was also my college mate.But what is he doing over here with Gopi?'' Jigar says''Where he took Bhabhi?''Rashi says''Jiju rewind the footage and note down the car number then we will easily find him and Gopi.'' Ahem quickly rewinds the footage and notes down the car number he then tells his frnd who is a police office to find out about the owner of the car then Ahem says''Jigar lets drop Rashi on apartment and go home and we will wait for any infromation we get about this car!'' They leave from there.and someone in car follows them till apartments and he sees them getting off in going in apartment and then he leaves.

AT Apartment:

Ahem says''Jigar i am waiting in car please come quickly Ahem leaves and Jigar turns to go when Rashi stops him and with teary eyes sayssaathnibhaanasaathiyaga.jpg
''Jigarji i know i have done many mistakes but this one was not mine please forgive me!'' Jigar then says''Rashi if i would have not forgiven you then i would have been not here standing infront of you.'' Rashi smiles and hugs Jigarimages5pem.jpg
 and says''Thankyou Jigarji thankyou so much!'' when jigar is about to leae he says''Rashi be careful and please lock the door and don't open it for anyone.''Rashi nods and Jigar leaves.

AT Jail:

Urmi is crying
010812031725urmila.jpg
 and saying''This is all because of you fist of all you got 2 crore rupees from somewhere and without telling me you hid them and then you lost them i didn't do anything but i am also with you in jail.'' Jeetu says''Urmilla be queit! you are always worried about yourself i am worried about Gopi and Rashi where they have gone missing?''

AT Jigar's room:

Sonal0510110542184.jpg
 is sitting on bed and she gets flashbacks of the night when news of Rashi's death came and how everyone in MM was crying specially Jigar.Hetal then calls her and she leaves from there.

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is all sad and he is waiting for his frndz call about some information regarding Arush.He is thinking''Gopi sat with him becasue he was their neighbour so she must have not sensed the danger but what he wants from Gopi and if he wanted money then why he didn't asked for ransome?''

AT Jigar's room:

Jigar is lying on bed saathnibhaanasaathiya1.jpg
and he is sadly thinking''What is life it teaches so many things but what is happening now days everything is jumbled up and confusing where is Gopi Bhabhi and why the kidnapper didn't call?''
Someone calls at Police station and gives information to police that murderer Rashi Modi is staying in Rajkot and the person tells address of rashi to police.

ATGohem's room:

Ahem recieves a call and the person on other side says''Mr.Arush Khanna is a very successful business man and he is very rich and this car is also regitered on his name!'' Ahem thanks his frnd and disconnects the call and he thinks'A very rich person then why he kidnapped Gopi?what is story behind it?i hope he don't harm gopi!'' Ahem then rushes out of his room!He informs jigar about it and Jigar says''Then we will have to go to Rashi may she can help us as she knows him from before!'' Ahem says yes!

AT Apartment:

Doorbell rings and Rashi runs and peeps from the peephole and is shocked to see police on door and she then panics and thinks what to do she then takes her pallu and runs with her hidden camera bag12879013920.jpg
 from the backdoor and backstairs and thinks ''How police came to know about it?'' She then runs out on road ! Epi ends on her scared face!

PRECAP:

AT DARK PLACE:

Gopi sees Ahem , she runs and hugs Ahem and she starts crying very hardlysaathiya22081118.jpg
 Raji are also present there and then Arush comes there with a pistol !He shoots at Gopi and Ahem yells''Gopiii!!!!!!!''2nd Part of this update will be posted tonight.It will be Special update of Reunion of Raji and Gohem and Exposure of Arush story!Sorry for spelling mistakes if any! Buddy me for pm.Please like and do comment about the Update.Smile
    For Next Part Go To Page 36!
soapsdramaentertainment.jpg

Edited by gohemforever - 12 December 2012 at 9:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-jiyakapoorcoolhi1988delsinavyabNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
outstanding update Alina...Clap omg what a twist it is going around..Smile
waiting the 2nd part...Tongue

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

outstanding update Alina...Clap omg what a twist it is going around..Smile
waiting the 2nd part...Tongue
Thanks dear for loving the update and i am sure you will read and love the MahaReUnion of Gohem and Raji in tonights update!

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top