Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 34)

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
awesome twist...Shocked
rashi foundSmile... gopi still missing...Cry
jeetu & urmi in jail... so Clap LOL for urmi she deserves this ... but a bit sad for jeetu...

i guess that mystery person (2 crore wala) is sum1 related to gopi & may be taking revenge from urmi for troubling gopi & also gopi is with him...

but overall god update...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Luv-Rashi

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
very nice part loved itClap

I-Luv-Rashi

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Superb n interesting update Alina Clap

after 4 days Rashi found so now gopi is still missing Cry poor Ahemji where he go to find his gopi Cry plz met gohem soon Cry 
urmi n jitu  is arrested but who the hell his behin them Confused modi's apoint a new maid Shocked somethifishy..!!! waiting ur next update Smile
Thanks dear for loving the update keep reading a many interesting twists are coming up!

NazimKiDewani

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
luved da update Alina luved raji scene
aww Ahem dnt worry yu'll find Gopi soon
update soon

I-Luv-Rashi

Arshi- IF-Rockerz
Arshi-
Arshi-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
very nice update
i hv doubt abt sonal jigars rltn...
btw plz updt sun

I-Luv-Rashi

ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
surprised to that Gopi and Rashi weren't together Clap

did Sheetal kidnap Gopi?

I-Luv-Rashi

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
                        EHSAAS!!

ff:[EHSAAS] 11/12/12 (Rashi back to Rajkot!Gopi is kidnapped! but who kidnapped Gopi?Umi still not released From Jail!)

Epi starts from Ahem asking Rashi''Rashi where is Gopi?'' On his question Rashi gives a confused look and She says''Jiju why Gopi will with me or here she must be in Rajkot!'' Ahem is shocked on listening this60099745189754815444911.jpg and Ahem says'' Gopi is not with you? you came to Manali alone?'' Rashi says''Yes but what happened where is Gopi please tell me?''Jigar says''ashi Gopi bhabhi is also missing from 4 days!'' Rashi is shocked on listening this. Ahem says''How we will find Gopi? where she will be?''Jigar tells Ahem to relax and they will go to Rajkot  and then they wil search Gopi and Rashi says''i cannot come with you to Rajkot otherwise police will arrest me immediately!'' Ahem says''How do you know police is searching for you?'' Rashi says''I watched the news and i heard there!'' Jigar asks200212040525saathiyaep4.jpg''But Rashi why you came to Manali suddenly without informing anyone?'' Rashi says''i was getting threats from minister Ram so Neha told me to leave Rajkot to save my life so i called priya and i told her that i am coming to Manali and then here when i got up at 10 o clock at morning i heard news about my death when i decided to inform you al suddenly the news came that i was the murderer so i thought police may be tracking calls so i didn't contact i was really scared.'' Ahem says''Ok but we will have to go to Rajkot inorder to find Gopi asap!'' and Jigar says''We wil take Rashi to Rajkot secretly without informing anyone and we will make her live inmy frndz apartment till this issue is solved and we have to get immediate bail to urmi aunty!'' Rashi is shocked on listening this and she inquires about the matter and jigar tells her whole story and Rashi says''I think this murder case,Gopi missing and this 2 crore fiasco is somehow related but how and why?'' Ahem says''I think Rashi is right but who can be behind all this we will have to go gain to rajkot and we will have to investigate again''.

Raji and Ahem leave for Rajkot!

AT A DARK ROOM:
saathnibhaanasaathiyago.jpg
Gopi is in really bad condition her eyes have swellen and she is crying she stands up and starts banging the door and she says''Please someone open the door please let me go please someone help me please...Ahemji!'' Gopi then sits on floor and starts crying she gets flashbacks of her and Ahem's marriage and she gets the flashbacks of her moments with Ahem.171905giaamanekandmoham.jpg

39568930896862249451610.jpg
AT MM:

Hetal tells Kokila''Kokila it good that you appointed this new maid as Sonal is pregnant so she wil help her in the work!' Koki says''Yes motabhabhi and she is also very poor so i thought we should help her!''Hetal says''BTW What is her name?'' Kokila says''Motabhabhi her name is Meera!'' and then Baa comes there and she says''Hetal vahu how is Sonal feeling now she was not feeling good na?'' Hetal says''Baa she was like vomiting so i gave her medicine and now she is resting.'' Baa says ok.

Raji and Ahem secretly arrive Rajkot and then they reach in apartment they all sit and start thinking that now what to do about Gopi suddenly something clicks to Ahem and he gets flashback of Tejas saying that thatnight he left Gopi infront of Blue Ribbon Bakery.Ahem says''Blue Ribbon Bakery and thats it Tejas told me that he left Gopi at Blue Ribbon Bakery so we will go to blue Ribbon Bakery and we will check out footage of security camera's over there and then we will find out that where Gopi went after Tejas left her over there! but first jigar and i will go homw and inform everybody about everything as they all will be worried.'' Jihem tell Rashi '' close the door and don't open it for anyone if we will have to come we will inform you by call!'' Rahsi nods and closes the door. and locks it.

AT MM :

Jihem reach MM and everyone looks at them with inquisitive eyes and then Jihem one by one tell everyone secretly that They have found rashi and she is safe in Rajkot so that servants and maids do not listen to this.

AT Gohem's Room:

Ahem looks at His and Gopi's wedding photo171905giaamanekandmoham.jpg and he kisses the snap and with teary eyes1807120420033.jpg he says''Don't worry Gopi soon we will be together i will find you on any cost.
Jihem then leave and they collect Rashi from the apartment and Ahem tells Rashi''Rashi please put you dupatta on you head so noone recognizes you!''Rashi says''Ok jiju but are you sure we will get something in the footage or the bakery people wil allow us the access to footage! i am really worried for Gopi!'' Ahem doesnot utter a word and Jigar says''Rahsi just pray to kahnaji that we find Gopi bhabhi four days passed and we don't know at all where is she and in which condition she is.''

AT Jigar's room:

Sonal asks Hetal''Mummyji did any information came from Ahembhai or Jigarji ?'' Hetal says''yes beta they have find Rashi and she is here in Rajkot she is absolutely alright and for now she is staying in Jigar's frndz Apartment.'' Sonal says''This is really a good news and Gopi????'' Hetal turns sad and she says''Gopi is not found yet but don't worry ahem and Jigar are searhcing for her.'' Sonal says''I hoep she is alright!'' Meera is hearing all this from outside who came to give juice to Sonal and she then smirks.

AT Blue Ribbon Bakery:
Raji and Ahem reach Bakery but Bakery manager refuses to allow them to view the footage and then Ahem gives him Money and then he allows them and They enter the computer room of the bakery.

AT MM:

AT Servant room:

Meera quickly comes and locks the door she takes out her phone and starts calling someon but suddenly her phone slips from her hand and when she picks up the phone she comes to know that hr phone has totally broken then she says ''Dammit! now how will i call? oh shit! now what will i do?'' She then leaves from there throwing her phone in dustbin.

AT Blue Ribbon Bakery:

Raji and Ahem start watching footage of four days before and finnaly they see Gopi getting off from Tejas's Car and then Tejas leaves and Gopi starts walking alone and then she goes out of sight of the camera Ahem says''Shit!! Now what?'' Jigar sadly says011012073813jigar.jpg ''this last hope also in vain!'' Rashi says ''jiju we will check Security camera footage of next door shop from this bakery!'' Ahem says ok and they all leave from there.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Kokila is confidently praying to kahnaji ''Kahnaji please help Ahem in finding Gopi Vahu and please don't let anything happen to Gopi vahu!''Hetal comes there and says'' Kokila i am really feeling worried!'' Kokila confidentlydownloadds.jpg says''Motabhabhi be confident i have belief on Kahnaji nothing will happen to Gopi vahu!''

AT Jigar's room:

Sonal is trying to call Jigar24101104215511.jpg but it is coming unreachable and suddenly Sonal gets flashback of Hetal saying'Rashi is found and she came to Rajkot with Jigar and she is staying at Jigar's frnd's House!'' Sonal turns teary and she looks at Wedding pic of Rajiblvmyuh4cezrng8xosaathn.jpgand she starts thinking something!

AT  SHOP:

Ahem requests shopkeeper to allow them to watch footage but he says''Sorry sir it is against the rules we cannot!'' Ahem says''Take as much money as you need but please allow us!'' He says''No sir i cannot allow you!"' Epi ends on dissapointed face of Ahem!

PRECAP:

Raji and Ahem are watching footage where Gopi is walking and suddenly a car stops infront of Gopi and man comes out of it and he starts talking with Gopi and Rashirupalpatelkokilaparagmo.jpg here says''Arush!'' Ahem says''Who is this Arush? and How you know him?''I hope you all liked the update.Sorry for spelling mistakes if any.Buddy me for Pm.Please do comment!
     For Next Part Go To Page 35!
soapsdramaentertainment.jpg

Edited by gohemforever - 12 December 2012 at 9:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c-Archana-navyabNazimKiDewanicoolhi1988

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
gud 1
so gopi kidnaped...Cry
ahem & family worried for gopi... :(