Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 45

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
awesum update dear...Clap

dont know per i have a doubt on sonal...Confused hope Ahem n jigar find goshi soon... Please met gohem Yaar... I can see Ahemji in pain plz Disapprove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 33)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
nice twist...Smile

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
just read all d parts 2gthr
just mindblowing
u r really g8 alina
suprbbb!!!!!!
just loved it

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
                     ff:[EHSAAS] 10/12/12 (Urmi Arrested! Modi's worried! No bail granted! Rashi found Alive and Alright but Gopi still Missing!)

Epi starts with Baa asking Kokila''Kokila vahu any success?'' Kokila says''No baa Ahem and Jigar are calling and trying to search Gopi vahu and Rashi but nothing is working.but you don't worry everything will be alright!'' Baa says'' I believe in Thakurji and he will do everything right!'' Koki says '' three days passed and no clue i hope everything is ok. Ahem and Jigar has no get sleep and they are really worried i don't know what should i do.

AT Jigar's room:

Sonal enters with breakfast and says''Jigarji please eat something please!'' Jigar with teary eyes says''No i am not hungry!'' Sonal says''Please Jigarji please for my sake and for our baby's sake!'' Jigar turns more sad and agrees Sonal feeds Jigar with Her hands and then Ahem calls Jigar and Jigar leaves. Sonal puts her hand on her tummy and she thinks something and turns teary.

AT Gohem's Room:

Jigar comes running and says''What happened Bhai?'' And Ahem gets up and hugs Jigar tightly and Jigar also hugs Ahem and Ahem says''Jigar i am trying so hard but there is no clue of Gopi anf Rashi and i don't know what to do?'' Jigar turns teary but he controls himself from crying and he says''Bhai don't worry we will definitely find Gopi Bhabhi and Rashi.'' Ahem then sits on sofa and starts thinking something.

AT Urmi House:

Police comes alongwith a lady officer and police inspector says''Mr and Mrs.Jeetu Shah you are under arrest!'' Everyone including KinWal are shocked and Dhawal asks ''But why?'' Inspector says''For what they have both hacked a bank account and have taken 2 crore rupees now not only they will have to  pay off the 2 crore rupees but they will get the punishment alongwith penalty and that punishment will be imprisonment for years.'' Everyone is shocked and Jeetu says''Sir believe us we are innocent!'' Inspector laughs and says''Innocent my foot we have written proof which is provided to us by City Bank Manager Mohitji that you have taken out 2 crore rupees from your account after 2 days of sudden transfer of 2 crore rupees to your account.'' Jeetu tells whole story to Inspector but he does not apy any attention and says''Now tell your stories in jail ok.'' They handcuffs Jeetu and Urmi and leave Urmi is yelling''Leave me i am a poor lady i havent done anything!'' Kinjal and Dhawal are standing and watching all this helpless.Dhawal tries to call Ahem but it is continously coming out of reach.

On Way:

In car Ahem Tells Jigar''Jigar this is last chance if we are unable to get any clue from Rashi's house then we will be unable to search Gopi and Rashi both just pray we get something there!'' And Jigar says''Yes bhai i am confident we will definitely get something there!'' Car stops and Jihem Reach Urmi house at Raj Pal Nagar !

AT MM TEMPLE:

Kokila is standing infront of Kahna idol and she prays''Kahnaji please don't let happen anything wrong to my Gopi Vahu and Rashi please.'' Hetal comes from back hardly controlling her tears she says''Kokila please ea something don't worry this much believe in Thakurji!'' Kokila hugs Hetal tightly and starts crying harder.

AT Urmi House:

Jihem reach Urmi House and here Dhawal and Kinjal tell them whole story about Jeetu and Urmi getting arrested and Jihem call and inform everyone at MM that Urmi and Jeetu are arrested. And Jihem without searching at Rashi's room leave for Police station for Jeetu's and Urmi's bail and Dhawal also accompanies them.

AT Rajkot Police station:

Police inspector tells Jihem and Dhawal''Look you think Bail is possible for these two? then you are fool to think like this! Look we have strong proof against them and bank manager is eyewitness who gave 2 crore rupees to this Jeetu Shah with his own hands and it is not a small amount and they twist in the story is they don't also have a single penny to return even if they would have returned 2 crore rupees then also we could have done something but they only have stories to tell.'' Ahem says''Sir it means bail is impossible?'' Inspector says''Yes it is impossible now ait for the case hearing and Judge's order.'' They leave dissapointedly from there and Ahem informs Chirag about whole situation. 

On Way:

Ahem tells Jigar''Jigar now lets Go to Rashi's house and search for anything we will think about Jeetu uncle later but now finding Gopi and Rashi is much important as 3 days have passed and it is almost night.'' Jigar says ''ok bahi lets Go!''

At Urmi House:

Jihem and Dhawal reach  Urmi House and Kinjal asks Dhawal about Jetu and Urmi and Dhawal informs her about the current status and then Ahem tells kinjal to start searching for something that helps them in finding Goshi.Jihem and KinWal start searhcing in drawers and cupboards and everywhere but no clue suddenly Jigar sees A notepad on nightstand and something is written on it and he then sees it and calls ahem''Ahembhai please come here quickly.'' Ahem and KinWal come running towards Jigar and Jigar shows them the pad on which just little bit is visible as it was second page of the page on which something was written by which the impression came on second page and thn Kinjal shades the page with pencil and the written material becomes clearly visible and it states the name ''Priya!'' and her cell number and then Ahem quickly dials the number and it is coming switched off and then they all search the room but they don't get any clue so they leave with only that number.

AT MM:

Chirag is continously trying for Jeetu and Urmilla's bail but no success.Ahem and Jigar are continously trying Priyas Number but it is coming switched off.Everyone at MM is tensed and it is almost midnight and Ahem calls on Priya's number and suddenly someone picks up the phone and lady from other side says''Hello!'' Ahem says''Hello is this   Priya Rashi's frnd?'' then there comes silence and Lady says''Who is speaking?" Ahem in frustration yells''Dammit answer my question!'' Jigar then takes phone from Ahem's hand and says''Look i am speaking Jigar Modi Rashi's husband are you priya rashi's frnd?'' Priya says''Yes i am!'' Jigar says''Rashi is mising from last 3 days so we all family memebers are worried about her can you please tell us anything about her if you know?'' There is silence for few moments and then she says''Rashi is with me hee at my House!'' Jigar says''What are you telling the truth?'' Priya says''Yes Jigarji!'' Jigar then asks Priya in which city she is and Priya says'We are in Manali!'' Jigar is shocked and he says''What is rashi doing in Manali?'' Jigar turns teary and takes Priya's address and dissconnects the phone he informs everyone happily that Goshi are in Manali with Rashi's frnd.Everyone is superhappy on listening this and Ahem says''Mom ,Papa, Kaka,kaki Jigar and me are leaving for Manali now and e are going to take Goshi back.'' Suddenly ahem stops and says''But Kaka what about Jeetu uncles bail?'' Chirag says''Don't worry we will manage!'' In preparation it's almost morning and Jihem leave for Manali and here at MM Kokila,BAA,Hetal and Sonal thank Kahnaji that Goshi are found and are absolutely ok.

AT Manali:
Jihem reach Manali and both of them turn teary and  they are all happy that now they are only hours minutes away from their wives.

AT MM:

A woman comes and she is very poor and she begs infront of modi's to keep her maid and then finally out of sympathy kokila and Hetal keep her as maid and the woman thanks them.

AT Manali:

Jihem Find the address and they ring the door bell.Priya opens the door and Jigar quickly asks'Is Rashi inside?'' and Jihem rush inside in happiness. Rashi is shocked to see Jigar and she runs towards him and hugs Him tighly and Jigar also hugs her tighly and both of them cry.Jigar kisses rashi on her forehead and on her cheeks and again hugs her tightly and cries.Soon they both realise presece of Priya and Ahem there so they control themselves.Ahem is continously looking here and there and he then out of curiosity asks''Rashi where is Gopi?'' On listening to this question Rashi is confused and Epi ends on Rashi's confused Face!  

PRECAP:

AT MANALI:

Rashi says''Jiju what are you asking Why Gopi will be here she should be there in Rajkot,Gopi is not here!'' Jihem are shocked on listening this and Ahem in shocked state asks''It means Gopi didn't come with you to Manali?'' Rashi says ''No i came to Manali four days back alone and Gopi was not with me!'' Ahem says''Then where is Gopi from last 4 days?'' Everyone is shocked!
Why Rashi came to Manali out of sudden? Where is Gopi missing? To know keep reading ff:[EHSAAS] Please do predict further story who predicts correctly will win a special Spolier. sorry for spelling mistakes if any. if you want a pm whenever i update please buddy me!Please do comment!.

For Next Part Go To Page 34!

Edited by gohemforever - 12 December 2012 at 9:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c_Devna_ssafdarcoolhi1988NazimKiDewanijiyakapoor-nilani-navyabJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Gopi is missingShocked Wherever can she be? Poor Ahem. It would have been a great shock after all that tense searchingSmile Interesting updateStar

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Lovely updateTongue

jiyakapoor

Goldie

jiyakapoor

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Awesome update alina

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Superb n interesting update Alina Clap

after 4 days Rashi found so now gopi is still missing Cry poor Ahemji where he go to find his gopi Cry plz met gohem soon Cry 
urmi n jitu  is arrested but who the hell his behin them Confused modi's apoint a new maid Shocked somethifishy..!!! waiting ur next update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Luv-Rashi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top