Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 45

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
lovely update
keep writing..
plz pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Sizzlerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Lovely update Alina. I like rashi being forgiven. Waiting for next part...!

Agrata23

IF-Rockerz

Agrata23

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
lovely update Alina..pls update soon and pls pm me..!Big smile

jiyakapoor

Goldie

jiyakapoor

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
awesome update 

Nadiine_

Goldie

Nadiine_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
amazing story

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

thanks to you all for loving my ff  and i am sorry was unable to update as i was busy soon i will start updating my ff on  dailybasis do wait for it as it is full of twists and turns keep reading FF[EHSAAS]!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Here is the fresh new update of FF:[EHSAAS] continued from last update on page 2;

FF:[EHSAAS] 26/09/12 update (Koki's Plan!)

Epi starts with Raji in their room , Rashi cries and hugs Jigar she says''jigarji please never leave me alone I love you so much i am nothing without you!'' Jigar wipes off rashi's tears and says''Rashi I love you too , don't cry but give me a promise that you will never do something wrong?'' Rashi holds Jigar's hand and say's''Promise!'' Jigar smiles and kisses rashi on forehead and hugs her tightly.

AT Gohem's room:

GIAA/Gopi is changing bedsheet when ahem secretly enters the room and he puts his hand on Gopi's eyes! Gopi says''what are you doing Ahemji?'' Ahem is surprised on this and he says''Gopi how did you know that it was me?'' Gopi says that she can find her ahemji in thousand people as there is heart bonding. Ahem asks gopi that if she knows everything about him then gopi should tell what he wants now? And gopi says,,Ahemji do you want your greentea? Ahem says no! and gopi says then snacks! Ahem says no! Ahem says''shouls I tell you?'' Gopi nods in yes and Ahem locks the door and comes closer to gopi , he says,'' I want??..(he kisses gopi on her right cheek). I want??..(he kisses Gopi on left cheek).i want you my love!( he holds Gopi tightly and kisses her.)

AT Raji's room:

Rashi is yelling outside the washroom door she says''Jigarji please comeout soon I need to wash my hands! Jigar comes out in towel and rashi thinks something and says'' Jigarji you promised me that you will take me for dinner so when are we going for dinner? Jigar says'' Rashi I am really busy now days and after a long tiring day at office I don't feel like going anywhere! Rashi says ok if you will not take me to dinner then I am pulling your towel! She takes her hand towards towel and jigar runs and rashi runs behind jigar and jigar says''ok I will take you to the dinner. Rashi says ok. In running jigar's towel fells down and rashi quickly covers her eyes with her hands and jigar runs inside the washroom.

NEXT DAY:

AT MM KITCHEN:

Kokila says'' Motabhabhi I think Rashi has really changed otherwise she wouldn't have confessed all her wrong deeds infront of whole family and what was need to her to confess all the things which were forgotten long ago?'' Hetal says''yes kokila I think you are right and from when you have brought Rashi back she is behaving nicely and I think she is also trying to change. Kokila says I know now there is no jealousy in Rashi  but jealousy takes no time to trigger and what ever rashi did it was not he alones fault we were also at fault somewhere we forced her to do this and her mother encouraged her to do that but now I think we should make rashi realize that gopi and rashi are equal for us and we should also make rashi realize that we all care for her. Hetal says ok.

AT Urmi house:

Urmila is trying rashi's phone and it's coming switched off and urmi says''hai mere thakurji rashi is angry with me and she doesn't want to talk to me what this kagri has done. Thakurji will punish kagri for producing rift between a mother and daughter.

AT MM Kitchen:

Rashi is drinking water and koki comes in kitchen koki says'' Rashi today you will cook white dhokla and malai kofta and I will sit here and watch you working.'' Rashi gives a confused look and thinks''why kakiji wants to sit and watch me cooking?'' rashi gets nervous and in nervousness she drops vinegar bottle but koki doesn't scolds her and she was surprised on that. Rashi makes the dishes and koki tastes it but koki tells her to make it again and rashi is shocked but she again starts making it and agin koki tastes it and she says''white dhokla is nice but there is extra saltt in malai kofta so make it again and rashi again make sit and koki praises it after tasting. Koki takes out 2 thousand rupees from drawer and rashi thinks that koki will send her to market now but koki handover the money to rashi and says'' rashi you made tasty food I agree after three attempts but it was good so this is your naig. Rashi smiles and happily leaves kitchen.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi's cell is ringing and Gopi comes out of washroom and attends call it's Ahem he says'' Gopi tonight we will be going for dinner and gopi says if he has taken permission from family and ahem says that is his problem not hers.

AT RAJI'S ROOM:

Rashi is sitting on bed and she thinks'' I am so stupid I thought kakiji was punishing me but she was teaching me to cook perfect food and this is her way of teaching she also treated gopi like that when gopi made imperfect dhokla's it means kakiji treats me and gopi equally? Oh god I was the stupid one kakiji will always praise nice things but I never gave her the chance to praise me but really she treats me gopi and me equally?? There is a knock on door and hetal enters raji's room she says that jigar is well now so they have kept a pooja in house next day and two works are assigned to gopi and rashi decorating and cooking so what she wants to do? Rashi says decorating and hetal says ok.

AT EVENING:

AT MM HALL:

Ahem tells everyone that he wants to take Gopi for dinner and  everyone agrees and gopi blushes koki thinks something and says'' if gopi vahu and ahemdikra are going for dinner then I think jigar you should also take rashi for dinner tonight!'' jigar smiles and says ok and rashi is superhappy.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi is getting ready and ahem enters the room and says'' mrs. Gopi Ahem modi you are looking gorgeous and Gopi blushes.they leave for dinner.

At raji's room:

Rashi is wearing transparent purple sari with shiny silver blouse and jigar comes and looks at rashi and there is a romantic eyelock. Rashi tells jigar to tie her blouse thread and jigar starts caressing rashi's back, rashi closes her eyes and feels his touch.

AT HOTEL:

Heavy rain starts and announcements are made at hotel that in sometime roads will be blocked so they all should leave and raji leave for home.

Gopi tells ahem that they should leave and ahem says they will leav ein sometime and he excuses and comes out he then deliberately punctures his car tyre and infront of gopi acts like there is no extra tyre and he says that they will take a room in hotel for tonight and they will inform the family. Gohem take a room in hotel.

AT Raji's room:

Raji reach home and rashi is angry with jigar and says'' what is this jigarji you rushed home and you even didn't allowed me to have ice cream and jigar says ok I will bring  ice cream for you. Jigar brings ice cream for rashi from downstairs and they have it during eating ice cream is left on rahsi lips and jigar comes closer to rashi and he keeps their ice creams aside and he holds rashi and licks ice cream on her lips and kisses her , he then removes his shirt and makes rashi lye on bed and kisses rashi and rashi closes her eys and holds jigars back tightly.

AT HOTEL:

Gohem enter the room and ahem tells gopi that he is going for shower and after sometime ahem asks for towel gopi goes to give him but while taking towel ahem pulls gopi in and he holds her tightly and gopi asks him what he is doing and ahem says he is loving his wife and gopi blushes .ahem slips and they both fall underneath the shower and gopi also gets wet ahem caresses gopi's arms and kisses her cheeks and gopi caresses ahems shirtless back. Ahem then takes gopi to bed.

NEXT DAY:

Its pooja time and guests arrive and in those guests there is savitaben and she says that house is decorated nicely and kokila proudly holds her pallu and says it is bound to be nice as our Rashi Vahu has decorated it. Rashi wa sunable to believe her ears kakiji called her rashi vahu . suddenly urmi approaches her and says'' rashi why your number is coming switched off nowdays? and rashi says because I have changed my number because I don't want you to talk to me. Epi ends on urmi's shocked face.

PRECAP:

Hetal tells gohem to sit for pooja and koki says no this pooja has been kept for jigar so raji will sit first in pooja . rashi is surprised.

please do comment and please do predict what goes wrong between ahem and jigar in upcoming updates? Wink

For Next 2 Parts Go To Page 5!

Edited by gohemforever - 09 December 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_SArshi-Agrata23-Sweetzo.Tuhi-NazimKiDewani

Arshi-

Goldie

Arshi-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
pulling jigars towelROFL
lovely update...Thumbs Up
loved raji romance
koki is soo swt