Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 29)

ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
the emotions were captured brilliantly!

I still get the impression that Rashi and Gopi are in hiding and that Ajay is helping them.

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

superb update Alina i had tears in my eyes litterly Cry hope every will be all right soon.. Looking forward ur next Big smile hope u feel better now Smile

Awww don't cry. ! Thanks for loving the update dear. Love u keep reading Ehsaas.oh thanks i am feeling better now. :-)

Edited by gohemforever - 04 December 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Cry

hope rashi is alive n ahem finds gopi...

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

Cry

hope rashi is alive n ahem finds gopi...

thanks for loving it dear well i will only say wait and watch how circumstances work.Smile

Savi_S

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
    ff:[EHSAAS] 5/12/12 (Rashi is Alive! but Missing Alongwith Gopi!Ahem on Mission Goshi!)

Epi starts with Ahem thinking ''where is Gopi?'' then he looks at crying Urmi and Jeetu and he keeps quiet.Ahem recieves a call from inspector that they are witing for them to recognize the deadbody and Ahem tells this to Koki and koki says''I don't know why but i think our Rashi is alive!'' hearing to this urmi starts crying evenmore. Ahem Koki leave for body recognization.

AT Police station :

Inspector tells Ahem that Body's face has been burnt by acid so they cannot recognize it by face. Koki and ahem are shocked on listening this and then inspector comes with a file and he says that they have noted some points like height of the body and approximate age and body weight.So they can read it and confirm that the dead body is of their bahu. Aem takes the file and he starts reading it aloud he says''Weight : 48 kg's'' Koki's eyes turn teary.
Ahem says'' approximately Age : 25 years'' Koki wipes off her tears and then Ahem says'' Height : 5 feet  inches!''

Ahem closes the file and suddenly something hits koki and she hold ahem's hand tightly she says''Ahem what height you said?'' Ahem says''Height : 5 feet 9 inches'' Koki with a tiny smile and watery eyes says ''Ahem this is not our Rashi , Our rashi's height is 5 feet 7 inches!''Ahem hold Koki and says''Mom how can you say that?'' Koki says''Ahem i remember clearly when Rashi filled the form for saas-Bahu competition she wrote her height 5 feet 7 inches!'' Ahem also smiles and says''so she is not rashi thank god.'' Inspector asks ''This is not body of your bahu?'' Koki says''No!'' And Kohem leave from there happily and they call jeetu and hetal and informs them that deadbody was not of Rashi's and Rashi is alive. Whole family is superhappy on listening to this Kohem reach MM and Koki runs to temple.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Koki comes and says''Kahnaji i am thankful to i cannot mention how happy i am! thankyou kahnaji please bless this house and this family like this only for ever.'' Hetal comes there and wipes off Koki's tears and says''Kokila now be happy are bahu is safe and fine.'' Kokila hugs Hetal.

AT Urmi House:

Urmi is elated on getting the news but Jeetu says''If Rashi is ok then why she didn't come back where is she and where Gopi.'' Everyone again is confused.

AT LifeCare Hospital:

Ahem comes happily and hugs Jigar he says''Jigar  i have a good news for you! Rashi is alright she is absolutely fine!'' Jigar is surprised on hearing this and Sonal is also happy on listening this she smiles and jigar says''Really bhai?'' Ahem says''yes.''Jigar says''I want to meet Rashi now where is she?'' Ahem says''First you be fine then!'' Doctor enters and says''Mr.Modi is absolutely fine and now you can take him home but please don't take any tension ok.''All are superhappy.

AT Urmi House:

Kinjal comes near Dhawal and puts her hand on his shoulder and says''Dhawalji don't worry when kahnaji has given us this good news that rashi is ok then she and Gopi bhabhi will come back soon.''Dhawal says''But kinjalji whole night passed and now it turning afternoon where are they?''Jeetu is all upset and he calls Ahema dn informs him the case and Ahem is shocked and he leaves for Raj pal nagar quickly.

AT Sach Tv News:

Ajay is thinking''Who must have killed Rashi and why?'' Suddenly a reporter enters and says''Sir there is a new twist in Rashi Shah murder case! the dead body is recognized and it is not of rashi Modi!'' Ajay says''Oh thank God but then where is Rashi?''

AT Central Jail:

Ex-Minister Ram comes to meet his son Vishal in jail.and he asks vishal that what was the need to get Rashi killed and Vishal says''Dad what are you saying i am not getting anything who Rashi shah and what is the matter?'' Ram says''Oh for heavens sake don't be so childish and unaware why do you got that reporter killed who reported against you on that tv channel?'' Vishal says''Dad i don't know anything i haven't done anything i swear i haven't done anything, How can i get her killed when i am in jail and why will i do this.'' Ram says''Vishal you don't know in which problem we are! Now everyone is thinking we have got that reporter killed tell me the truth if you have done anything?'' Vishal tell Ram that he hasn't done anything and he also didn't know about death of rashi. Ram says''Then who killed that reporter and why?''Ram leaves confused.

AT Urmi House:

Ahem reaches and he takes all the information when the family saw Goshi last time and he takes the adress where Goshi used to work.and he leaves in full anger.

On way:

Ahem is driving and he thinks''Where are you Gopi where are you? i hope Gopi is safe.'' Ahem turns teary and he says''I love you Gopi and I miss You!''

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Ahem enters Tejas's Cabin with banging the door and he says''Where is Gopi?'' Tejas says''I Don't she haven't come to office today!''Ahem yells''Today dammit you know se hasn't returned home from yesterday! '' Tejas says''What??? how is this possible!''Ahem says''Tell me when you saw Gopi last time?'' Tejas says''Mr.Modi please sit!'' Ahem yells''No i am not here to sit answer my question dammit!'' Tejas says''Yesterday we both went for dinner and when i was coming to drop her home she told me to stop the car and she got off the car infront of Blue Ribbon Bakery and she insisted me taht she will reach home and then i left and after that i don't know anything!'' ahem says''You don't know? what do you mean by that you don't know? she was with you last night? ok tell me what was that time when you left her there?'' Tejas says''11:00 PM'' Ahem leaves in anger and outside office he pulls his hair and says''Gopi where will i find you now.'' Ahem takes out his cell phone and shows Gopi's pic to some people and asks them about Gopi but no response and then he drives to Blue Ribbon Bakery and he asks people over there also but no response and then he goes to Rashi's office to ask about Rashi but No response and Ahem is exhausted as he is unable to find any clue.

AT Urmi House:

Kinjal enters her room with plate of meal where dhawal is sitting on bed  she says''Dhawal you have taken nothing form morning please have you lunch now please!'' Dhawal says''Kinjalji i am not feeling hungry.'' Kinjal picks up a glass of water and she says''Ok dhawalji then please have some water.'' Suddenly glass slips from kinjal's hand and it falls on floor and breaks kinjal sits down to collect broken pieces of glass and suddenly she sees a bag underneath her bed and she says''What is this? whose bag is this?'' she pulls out the bag and open its zip and is shocked to see bag full of money that to with 1000 notes.she says''Look Dhawalji what is this?'' Dhawal is equally shocked to see the money.

AT MM :

Chirag is watching Tv and news comes report showing rashi pics and reporter says''First of all we thought rashi was murdered as police got Rashi's credit card near deadbody and deadbody's face was burnt with acid so everyone thought body was of rashi but now it has been cleared that Deadbody is not of rashi but it is of some other woman but whose? Now police has something else to says over to inspector Vickram. ''Vickram says '' we didn't got any  clue about the killer we only got that credit card and we assumed that it is of the body but now we have come to know that actually credit card is a clue of the muderer and Rashi Modi is the murderer all proofs are against her and she also missing from the time of murder so definitely she has killed the lady well the investigations are still on and we will soon arrest her.'' Chirag is shocked and he says''How can they says like this?'' 

AT Parag's room:

Ahem comes to Koki and tells everything to Koki and Koki is again shocked with Goshi missing and Ahem says''I went everywhere to find them but i didn't get any clue about them!'' Kokila says''Krishna bahgwan please make everything alright qickly!''Ahem thinks''I should once again go to Gopi's and Rashi's office to talk with their colleagues.'' Epi ends on sad face of Ahem.

PRECAP:

AT Urmi House:

3(three) goons enter the House with guns and Urmi starts yelling .One goon puts pistol on Urmi's head and says''Don't you all dare to make noise otherwise we will  kill you comeon everyone assemble in a line and be quiet.''
Two goons starts searching for something in the house.i hope you all loved it those who want a pm whenever i update can buddy me.Sorry for spelling mistakes if any.Please do comment.Smile

For Next Part Go to Page 31!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie41neteche_ccvdprasadssafdar-Archana-Savi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.navyabMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1coolhi1988

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
superb update!!! Smile okay so goshi on a mission! superb...continue soon!! 1st to comment!! Big smile

.ChammakChallo.

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Good oneTongue
Things are spicing upStar
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

superb update!!! Smile okay so goshi on a mission! superb...continue soon!! 1st to comment!! Big smile
thanks for loving the update dear . Goshi are not on a mission, ahem is on mission to find goshi.Smile

Go to top