Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 27)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Great update Thumbs Up  Rashi dead?  Gopi on a date?  Wow.

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Good one AlinaSmile Rashi has done something noble and I am sure she is alright. Her Sach TV head would have saved her. But looks like Jigar could not take the newsWink Poor Sonal thoughCry 
Hmm.. Do I sense a jealous Ahem soon?LOL That will be awesome. Tejas will be dead soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Luv-Rashi

ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Rashi is dead?????? me thinks it is some sort of ruse by Ajay.

Gopi has a date with Tejas...how will Ahem react???? same way Gopi reacted when he went out with Muskaan...lol 
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Sorry guys i am unable to post 2nd update of today as i am not feeling well. tomorrow i will definitely post it.Smile
-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Brilliant Part Tongue
.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Alina this was a awesome part will be waiting for da next part hope u update soon
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
brilliant update Alina... Loved it Clap getting interesting day by day Wink

Rashi died Shocked look like jiger cant bear this newz or he get unwell Ouch i love to see jealous Ahem ?? Wink waiting for next update Tongue
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
 ff:[EHSAAS] 4/12/12 (Gopi Missing!, Urmi Shattered!Jigar in hospital!)

AT Night 2:30 AM :

AT MM :

Doorbell rings and everyone is surprised as who will be there on door and this time of night and everyone gathers in hall and meethi opens the door. Their is a inspector standing on the door and he comes in.Chirag says''What happened is everything alright?'' Inspector says''Sir we got your adress from this Credit card!'' He handsover the credit card to kokila and she says''Yes this credit card id of our bahu Rashi.'' Hetal says''but please tell what happened?' Inspector takes out a plastic pouch and he shows some kangans to modi family and asks ''are these also of your bahu rashi?'' Hetal sees them and asks jigar''Jigar dikra these are the same kangans you gifted rashi on her birthday right?'' and jigar  is confused and hesays ''yes!''Kokila says''Inspector saaheb please tell quickly what happened my heart is sinking please tell!''Inspector says''I am Sorry mrs.Modi Yur bahu is no more!!! She is dead i mean she is murdered!!!.
Kokila says''Inspector saheb what are you saying?'' Ispector says''Mrs.Modi i am telling the truth your bahu Rashi is brutally killed we got her dead body and these are the accesories of the body which you have recognised although there is no doubt that the body is of you DIL for formality please come tomorrow and recognise the body. i am leaving now!'' Hetal covers her mouth and starts crying and Kokila tells her to be quiet. and chirag says that he is taking hetal in room.Sonal puts her hand on Jigar's shoulder and a tear flows from jigar's eye and it flows down his cheek and he says''No this cannot happen never my rashi cannot die!'' Ahem is also teary and he comes and huga Jigar tightly and makes him quiet.Kokila is also teary and she tells Ahem to take Jigar and Sonal in their room.They leave. Kokila tells Parag to go to the room and parag also sadly leaves.Kokila leaves for temple.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Kokila sits infront of kahna idol and she starts crying loudly and she says''Kahnaji  why our Rashi, my heart is not ready to believe that Our Rashi...'' Kokil wipes off her tears and says''No this cannot happen nothing has happen to our Rashi she is perfectly ok.'' Kokila covers her face with her hands and starts crying loudly.then she gets flashbacks of Rashi doing all the mistakes in household chores and kokila scolding her and when rashi hugged koki when she gave her naig.'' Kokila says''I always scolded you rashi this doesnot mean that you will leave us for forever.'' Kokila wipes off her tears and goes to hetal's room.

AT Chirag's room:

Hetal is continously crying and chirag sadly says''Hetal we cannot do anything infront of kahnaji's wish please on't cry otherwise you will fall sick.'' Hetal is continously crying and Kokila enters the room and she sits near hetal and she puts her hand on hetal's shoulder and say's''Motabhabhi please control yourself look at condition of jigar and i am so much upset that how we will tell this to baa. and i don't think if someone has informed  urmilla ben how we will inform them?'' kokila wipes of hetal's tears and she tells her to sleep and hetal hugs kokila and she cries loudly and hse says''Kokila i am not getting sleep how can someone do this with our rashi.'' Kokila maks hetal sleep by giving her a sleeping pill and she leaves.

AT Jigar's room:

Ahem sadly tells jigar''Jigar please be brave i know the situation is extreme but we cannot do anything please control yourself.'' jigar is continously crying,he gets flashbacks of rashi smiling and teasing him always specially when she pulled his towel and all those scene when she confessedc her love to him. and Ahem turns teary on looking this condition of jigar so he quickly leaves the room and outside the room he wipes off his tears and he leaves for his room. Here sonal cups jigar's face with her hands and says''Jigarji please don't cry please for my sake please don't cry.'' Jigr hugs sonal and says''Sonal i want my Rashi back!''. watching this condition of Jigar Sonal also starts crying.Kokila enters the room and she consoles Jigar but jigar don't listen and is crying.Kokila tells sonal to take care of jigar and she leaves.

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is teary sitting on bed and he think ''if this is condition of Jigar then what will be condition of Gopi she has also lost her sister oh god please help Gopi.'' Kokila enters and she says''Ahem i think noone has informed urmilla ben about this so i think we should go tomorrow early in the morning to inform them so be ready.'' Kokila leaves.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Kokila again comes with a shawl and sits near mandir and she cries and prays to kahnaji to give everyone the strength to fight with this news.
Kokila ,Ahem,Jigar and Sonal do not sleep whole night and they all are continously crying whole night!

AT Early Morning:

AT 6:00 AM:

AT Jigar's room:

Jigar is crying his eyes are all red and swellen and his voice is also not coming and Sonal is also crying she tells jigar to be quiet and go and wash his face and she makes Jigar hand up by holding his arms and as soon as Jigar stands up he falls on floor unconsious and Sonal yells''Kakiji,Ahembhai!''

Ahem and Kokila come running and both are shocked Ahem says to sonal''I am going to take car we will have to take Jigar to the hospital as soon as possible.''
They take Jigar to the hospital and Kokila tells Parag to stay with baa as she will panick if no one will be at home and she tell parag to stay with Hetal as she is still sleeping and they will inform them everything on phone.

AT LifeCare Hospital:

Kokila and Sonal are crying and they pray for wellbeing of Jigar.
Doctor comes out of the I.C.U and he says,''Don't worry he will be alright very soon because of depression or shock he got Nervous Breakdown but there is no need to worry!''Kokila and Sonal thank kahnaji and then after sometime Kokila informs chirag that everything is alright and then she informs Sonal that Kokila and Ahem are going to Raj Pal Nagar to give the sad news to Urmi.Kokila says''Sonal you just pray that Kahnaji gives them strength to absorb this news.'' They leave.

AT Urmi House :

Jeetu has waken up early in the morning and he is shocked to see No Goshi at Home and he goes to urmi and wakes her up and says''Urmilla wake up our both daughter are not at home and it seems that both of them were not at home whole night.'' Urmilla says''They will be here only let me sleep!'' Urmilla pulls blanket on her face and sleeps jeetu is worried.

On Way:

Ahem is driving and he is thinking''How i will meet Gopi's eyes after a long time i am going there and that also with such a bad news!''Kokila is all teary and all sad.

AT Urmi House:

Jeetu makes Dhawal and Kinjal and Urmi also wakes up and he asks all of them about Goshi but No reply. He is worried.Doorbell rings and Urmi yells '' that must be milkman go kinjal and take milk!'' Kinjal is irritated and hse leaves.Kinjal opens the door and is shocked to see Kokila and Ahem on door and jeetu is also shocked and he yells''Urmilla come soon Vivanji is here!'' Urmilla mutters'' i think he has gone mad what vivanji will do here early in the morning.'' Soon everyone is there and Ahem's eyes search for Gopi but she seems to be no where ,Jeetu asks the reason of coming from Kohem and Kokila turn teary and hugs Urmilla and she says''Urmillaben Rashi is no more!'' Everyone is shellshocked and all of them turn teary and Urmilla is crying and yelling''Vivanji don't joke with me like this look my heartbeat is running so fast please say you are joking?'' Kokila says''Urmillaben this the reality and we all are also shocked with this news'' and then Kokila repeats whole incident how inspector came there with rashi's accesories and told them this.Urmilla in shock sits on sofa and remote control coems under her and tv automatically switches on and at Sach Tv News channel they are showing photo of Rashi and they are saying''Yes Host of sach tv's show Parda Faash has been murdered and police is saying that it can be related to her show the way she exposed minister and factory owner lets see what happens sach tv news will let you be awared of all news related to this matter police investigation is on.'' Everyone is shocked and Dhawal turns teary kinjal also covers her mouth and starts crying and jeetu is shocked and is also crying Urmilla is crying loudly and is hitting her head and Kokila sits near her and Tries to console her.Ahem and Kinjal try to console Jeetu and Dhawal.Ahem's eyes are still searching for Gopi and he thinks''Where is Gopi!''

Epi ends on confused face of Ahem!

PRECAP:

This update was all about emotions of characters i hope i have expressed them nicely.

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Ahem is standing in full anger infront of Tejas and he says''You don't know what do you mean you don't know? Gopi was with you last night how you don't know?''
Tejas says''Yes she was with me but i don't know where she is now!''
Ahem says''If anything happened to My Gopi then i will kill you! Now where i will find Gopi!''Ahem leaves from there in full anger.2nd Part of this update will be posted tonight!i am sorry for spelling mistakes if any.if you want a pm whenever i update please buddy me,please do comment.Smile
For Next Part Go to Page 29!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccvdprasadssafdar-nilani-Savi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.navyabNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Go to top