Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 26)

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Very Nice UPdate Tongue

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
very intersteing Alina
jeethu bai with 2 corer what ill urmila do if she come to know abt the money
Teja started attracted towards Gopi
Rashi's work getting more dangerous what ill be next update soon
Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
nice update...
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
                                              ff:[EHSAAS] 3/12/12 ( Rashi Died!!!)
Disclaimer:
                 This ff does not mean to hurt any one's sentiments this is thinking of individual and resemblance to any ff,os,ss is purely co incidental.

Epi starts with Urmi sleeping on side of jeetu and jeetu thinks''How can i keep so much amount in my house without anyone knowing what will i do if urmilla comes to know about this money? Thakurji please take me out of this problem soon!"

NEXT DAY:

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi reaches office and Neha says''Rashi i was so scared after all that happened last night you were in the same party na?'' Rashi is confused on listening this and she says''What happened?'' Neha says''You don't know haven't you watch the news today morning? were you in the party lastnight?'' Rashi says''No i haven't seen news and i left the party earlier last night.'' Neha says'oh thank god rashi you know today morning a person has filed a complaint gainst son of Minister Ram ,Vishal that he has Raped his daughter who was a drink attender in that hotel.'' Rashi is shocked on listening this and then she gets flashback of last night when vishal kissed that girl and called her in room.Rashi then sees to her camera and Neha says''Rashi from morning it is coming on every channel and Minister is denying it as he says that there were 150 people in party but no one knows about it and no one is ready to be a witness!'' Rashi is shocked and leaves.

AT Tejas Creations:

Gopi  comes to Tejas and informs him that she is not getting her file which was kept on her desk day before and Tejas quickly calls shetal and says''Gopi has misplaced her winter collection designs file so now it is you duty to find the file and bring it to me in 1 hour ok now go!'' Shetal is shocked on listening this and she thinks''Why Tejas sir is so much partial towards this Gopi Modi?''

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi quickly puts the camera on charging and thinks''What happened last night when i left camera there?'' Rashi then switches camera on and watches the recording and she is shellshocked on watching the video and she thinks''I will have to inform sir Ajay about this as soon as possible!''

Ajay is watching tv in his cabin and he thinks''What is this vishal case how can he do this in presence of 150 people but he may have done it can't say! but why will 150 people lie. ok Day after tomorrow is hearing of this Vishal case lets see what happens?'' Rashi enters and Ajay says''Come rashi hear what it is going on i don't think so vishal has done anything like that?'' Rashi says''Sir he has done it i know it and i have the proof!" Ajay is surprised and he says''Rashi you know what you are saying are you serious?'' Rashi says''Yes sir i am serious.'' Rashi then shows the video to ajay and ajay is surprised and he says''Tomorrow we will telecast this show be ready and hearing of this case is day after tomorrow so vishal will definitely get punishment!''Rashi says''But sir this can be risky for your channel and for our lives also!'' Ajay says''Don't worry just prepare for the show send this tape for blurring and editing the content!'' Rashi nods and asks''OK Sir as you wish but what we will do about the promo!'' Ajay say's No promo should be aired as promo will make minister alert and minister can take any action against us.'' Rashi leaves confused.

NEXT DAY:

AT MM TEMPLE:

Sonal is crying infront of Kahna idol and she says''Thankyou kahnaji for such a beautiful gift.'' she keeps her hand on her stomach and says''i never expected this much happiness all of sudden! thankyou kahnaji thanks a lot!''

AT MM HALL:

Kokila tells Hetal''Motabhabhi i am worried about ahem he is looking upset and he is also not eating nicely from the day Gopi has left  but he is also not talking to us about getting Gopi vahu back!'' Hetal says''Kokila don't worry Thakurji will do everything right.'' 

AT NIGHT:

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi is all ready to start her show and she is also nervous and Neha tells her not to worry about it.Rashi starts to exposed the Minister and the incident happened day before yesterday.

AT MM :

Jigar is watching tv and switching channels he stops at sach tv news channel and is shocked to see and he says''What is Rashi doing she doesn't know these minister people are so dangerous what is she doing she can be in problem because of this.'' Sonal is hearing this from back and she is sad on listening this.

AT Sach Tv Office:

Show is going on and channel starts getting warning to stop the show but ajay doesn't listen and show continues everyone in the office is also confused what is  happening.
Late Night Rashi recieves a call and man on other side says''You are flying too high now you will get the punishment give a clearification on your channel that what ever you said and showed was planned and there was not vishal in video as it is blurred.'' Rashi says''No we will not we will let that girl get justice you can do whatever you want i am not scared.'' Man says''OK then be ready to die  we will  kill you and we are not just warning we are giving youtime till tomorrow morning otherwise be ready to die.'' Rashi feels scared and she starts sweating.she drinks water.

NEXT DAY:

AT Tejas Creations:

Tejas comes to Gopi and he says''Gopiji will you come with me to dinner tonight!'' Gopi thinks''Tejasji already asked me for lunch and i rejected if now also i will say no then he will feel bad !'' Gopi says''Yes i will!'' Tejas is very happy and he with smile thanks Gopi and he tells Gopi the venue and timings.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Court takes notice of the last night show of rashi and court asks for the unblurred video from the channel and Ajay handsover the video and in hearing Vishal is found guilty and court says that vishal's punishment will be announced in next hearing that is the day after. Everyone is happy on vishal being punished but Rashi is all sad and she keeps on getting flashbacks about the call she recieved lastnight.

AT Night 2:30 AM :

AT MM :

Doorbell rings and everyone is surprised as who will be there on door and this time of night and everyone gathers in hall and meethi opens the door. Their is a inspector standing on the door and he comes in.Chirag says''What happened is everything alright?'' Inspector says''Sir we got your adress from this Credit card!'' He handsover the credit card to kokila and she says''Yes this credit card id of our bahu Rashi.'' Hetal says''but please tell what happened?' Inspector takes out a plastic pouch and he shows some kangans to modi family and asks ''are these also of your bahu rashi?'' Hetal sees them and asks jigar''Jigar dikra these are the same kangans you gifted rashi on her birthday right?'' and jigar  is confused and hesays ''yes!''Kokila says''Inspector saaheb please tell quickly what happened my heart is sinking please tell!''Inspector says''I am Sorry mrs.Modi Yur bahu is no more!!! She is dead i mean she is murdered!!!.
Everyone is shellshocked and shattered,unable to believe!

PRECAP:

AT MM HALL:

Ahem says to Sonal'' i am going to take the car we will have to take Jigar to hospital as soon as possible!''Sonal prays''Kahnaji please make everything alright!''Wink i hope you all loved the update. 2nd part of this update will be posted tonight.please buddy me if you need a pm whenever i update my ff. if you have any suggestions then please don't hesitate to share.sorry for spelling mistakes if any.please do comment.Smile

For Next Part Go to Page 28!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c_Devna_ssafdar-nilani-.ChammakChallo.delsinavyabNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1coolhi1988

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

omg...

rashi is murdedShockedrashi is murded

now what with jigar?Shocked

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i just can't believe it Rashi died
jigar ill shattered what abt Sonal
Gopi is in date with Teja's if Ahem see this what ill be his reaction
waiting for part 2
jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Amazing update
Omg rashi died ... Jigar ... What happened to him ?
Update soon
If u don't mind so plz update a longer one next time ... Sorry
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

i just can't believe it Rashi died
jigar ill shattered what abt Sonal
Gopi is in date with Teja's if Ahem see this what ill be his reaction
waiting for part 2
thanks for loving the update keep reading ff to know answers to ur questions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

Go to top