Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 25)

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
luved da update 

jigars not able to be happy cuz his incomplete wivout rashi n will only be complete wiv her 

update soon :)

ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
who is playing games with Rashi's dad????

Jigar feels something is missing...HELLO its your first wife!!!!
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
                                          ff:[EHSAAS] 2/12/12 (Rashi in Party! 2 Crore ruppes in Urmi House! Tejas in thoughts! Jigar in Dilemma! Ahem in Dreams!) 

Epi starts from Ajay saying''Rashi your next target is A Corrupt Minister and his son.'' Rashi is shocked on listening this and she says''Sir it will be too risky these ministers are realy dangerous they can do anything!'' Ajay says''Rashi you were already told that this is the format of the show.'' Rashi says'OK sir!'' Ajay gives a invitation card to Rashi and rashi asks''Sir what is this?'' Ajay says''Rashi Minister Ram is having a party  where his son Vishal will be also present you will go there with your handbag,both of them are alcoholics so i am sure something they will do in party which will help us to show there true face to people and about his corruption i have few written proofs also and if yu don't get anthing at the party then i have other plans also so don't worry. so you will go to the party and you will go in glamorous dress ok?'' Rashi nods and leaves with the card. 

AT Tejas Creation Office:

Gopi is working and Tejas is watching at her lovingly and he thinks''She is so sweet and beautiful how can someone leave her,why would have mr Modi left her?'' He calls Gopi in his chamber and he says''Gopiji will you go with me to have lunch?'' Gopi is ocnfused and she says''No sir you go i am very busy with my winter collection!'' Tejas says''Ok Gopiji you can go!'' Gopi leaves.

AT Urmi House:

Bank Manager calls Jeetu and Jeetu recieves it mohit say's''Jeetubhai please come to the bank please it is urgent please.''Jeetu is shocked on hearing this and he leaves for bank.

AT MM HALL:

Hetal informs everyone about Sonal's pregnancy and Sonal feels shy everyone is superhappy on listening this, Everyone blesses Sonal and Jigar thanks Sonal.

AT City Bank:

Jeetu comes to bank and bank manager mohit says''Jeetubhai i have got the news that bank is going to be sealed so i have arranged everyones money that much i could do so i am returning everyones money and i have done everything for you also i am your childhood frnd jeetubhai here is the bag and in it is your money 2 crore 15 thousand rupees! take it with you!'' Jeetu is shocked on listening this and he looks at the bag then he says''Mohitji look i told you before also that thi money is no mine!'' Mohit says'' I don't know anything please take your money with you and leave i am already upset because bank is going to be sealed.'' Jeetu says ''but how will i take this amount with me in rickshaw?'' Mohit says''Don't worry my Driver will drop you at ur home in my car! now leave'' Moit insists and jeetu all confused leaves with bag.in car jeetu prays that urmi shouldn't be at home.Manager calls a guy and tells him''Sir your work is done!' Manager smirks.

AT Urmi House:

Jeeu reaches home and he sees Dhawal outside the house and asks''Dhawal dikra is your faie at home?'' Dhawal says''No faie has gone to market and kinjalji has gone on job!'' Jeetu is relieaved  when dhawal enquires about the bag and jeetu tell him that he wil tell dhaal later and now e should be quiet about the bag. dhawal agrees.

AT NIGHT:

AT Jigar's room:

Jigar gives Sonal a goodnight kiss and Sonal goes to sleep and Jigar also lyes down he thinks''Why i am not happy and satisfied form inside,why i am not able to be happy when i am going to be dad,when i have a loving wife and my whole family is happy?''Jigar is all confused and he goes to sleep.

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is sitting on sofa and Gopi comes and Gives ahem his tea,Ahem keeps tea aside and stands up he hold Gopi's hand and Kisses her on cheek and suddenly ahem wakes up from his sleep and he realises that it was a dream and he with teary eyes says''Gopi i miss you i miss you a lot!''

Next Day:

AT Tejas Creations:

Gopi comes to Office and She searches for the file where she kept all the designs for winter collection and she is unable to find it she goes to shetal and asks about the file and shetal says''Gopi i don't know about it i haven't seen it.'' Gopi leaves and Shetal thinks''Gopi Modi now you will never find that file.''

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Ajay asks Rashi''Rashi are you ready for going to the party tonight?' Rashi says''Yes sir i am ready but i am nervous too.'' Ajay says''Don't be nervous rashi and please be alert in the party about the happenings!'' Rashi nods.

AT Night :

AT Party:

Rashi comes to the party in a western dress and she is nervous and many drunk guys try to come near her but she manages and she then sees Minister and his son Vishal. Vishal is drunk and he then Goes near counter to take more alcohol and he then flirts with Attender girl and suddenly he kisses that girl and rashi is shocked on everyone ignoring this and enjoying party. He then tries to hug the girl and then the girl pushes him and apologises to him and she leaves. Suddenly Vishal calls a man and says''Send this girl to room no 22 with drinks'' he handsover some thousand notes to the persona and the person says''Sir don't worry this will happen.''
Rashi is suspicious on hearing this  she then runs to room no 22 and she switche on the camera in her handbag and keeps handbag on such place that it can shoot whole room and it also unable to be seen by anyone. rashi comes out of the room and she hides outside and seesVishal entering the room. Rahsi thinks''What he thinks if he is a son of minister he can do anything?'' Rashi then recieves a call from ajay and he says'Rashi leave party be quick go to the new market as bomb blast happened overthere i have sent cameraman there go quickly and shoot and report about it ok. as it's latenight and we don't have reporters available.'' Rashi says ok and leaves.

AT LATENIGHT:

Rashi comes back and is surprised to see no one at the party and she thinks''it too late so party must have been over.'' she then tell Security that hs eofrgot her handbag so she has come to take it and security  lets her in and when she takes her bag she open and tries to see the recording but camera shows sign of 'Battery Low'' and it switche sof and rashi says ''Dammit! i hope it has recorded something good for my show.'' Epi ends on Rashi's confused face!''

PRECAP:

AT SachTv News Office:

Rashi recieves a call from a private number and man on other side is saying''You are flying to high give a clearance that Vishal is innocent or be ready to die! don't think we are only warning we will definitely kill you if you don't listen to us!'' Rashi is shellshocked on listening this. i hope you all like it.sorry for spelling mistakes if any.i will love your suggestions if you want to give i will be more than happy.if you want a pm whenever i update my ff then please buddy me. Please do coment.Embarrassed

For Next Part Go to Page 26!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cSavi_S-nilani-jiyakapoordelsi.ChammakChallo.navyabNazimKiDewaniCintilaJustlikethat1

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Wow luved da update Alina
cant wait for tmrrws update hopin it wud be Raji special will be waiting
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Interesting update AlinaStar
So Jithu bhai does not even know what trouble he is getting into. Tejas is flirting with Gopi while Gopi is confused. Sheetal is being Sheetal but RashiSmile She is getting into scrapes and I hope she gets safely out of this oneTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Awesome update alina
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
interesting update Alina Clap
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Interesting update AlinaStar
So Jithu bhai does not even know what trouble he is getting into. Tejas is flirting with Gopi while Gopi is confused. Sheetal is being Sheetal but RashiSmile She is getting into scrapes and I hope she gets safely out of this oneTongue
thanks for loving it dear. keep reading ff:[EHSAAS].Wink

Go to top