Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 24)

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome update AlinaClap liked both the parts story is very interesting. 

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
            ff:[EHSAAS] 29/11/12 (Sonal is Pregnant! Jeetu ke Crore,Rashi ka panga with minister!)

Epi starts with a New Fresh Day!

AT MM Kitchen:

Sonal is working in kitchen when suddely she holds her head and Meethi asks''Sonalbhabhi what happened?''Sonal replies''I don't know i think i am not feelin well!'' Sonal leaves for her room.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi enters Office and Neha says''Rashi there is good news!'' Rashi gives aconfused look and Neha says''Rashi Rashi we have recieved unlimited messages all appreciating the show and demanding the owner of the factory to be punished and  factory should be sealed!'' Rashi says''Are you saying the truth?'' Neha nods and Rashi gives a wide smile and says''Yay i knew it!'' Neha says''And you know what our reporter has reported that police has already arrested owner of that factory and they are sealing factory!'' Rashi says''Unbelievable this much fast action!''

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Gopi is designing the clothes when Tejas comes and says''How is your work Going Mrs.Modi!" Gopi says''Tejasji i want to tell you something i am not Mrs.Modi anymore we Seperated!'' Gopi turns teary and Tejas feels bad he says''I am so sorry Gopiji i didn't know!'' Gopi says''it's ok!''

AT MM HALL:

Sonal is serving lunch to everyone and suddenly she feels like vomiting and she runs to washroom with her hand on her mouth. and Kokila and Hetal discuss that maybe she is not feeling well.Sonal comes back and Hetal asks her and she says that she is not feeling well from morning and then Kokila says''I think motabhabhi once you should go to clinic for checkup as it can be viral fever also.' Hetal agrees and Sonal and Hetal leave for clinic.

AT Urmi House:

Jeetu is sitting and thinking'How this much big amount came into my account. but i will not take out the money maybe by mistake it happened in sometime someone will claim or complain in bank then we will return them. and i hope it happens like this, i cannot inform about this anyone if i will tell urmilla then her love for money will create more problem for me,thakurji help me.''

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Gopi is sitting and Tejas is on round he comes near Gopi and asks''Gopiji you are looking upset why is everything alright any problem?'' Gopi says''Yes everything is alright just a slight headache''Tejas orders a cup of tea for Gopi and gives her a painkiller! Gopi thanks him.

AT City Bank:

Manager Mohit recieves a call and Voice over asks''Did jeetu took out the money?'' Mohit says''No!'' Voice says''Ok then use Plan 2 i wan tthis work to happen quickly!'' Manager says''OK!''

AT Clinic:

Doctor comes out after checking sonal and Hetal asks''Doctor is everything alright anything to worry about?'' Doctor says''No not at all infact Congratulation mrs.Modi Your bahu Sonal is Pregnant!'' Sonal and Hetal superhappy!

AT SachTv News Office:

Ajay calls Rashi in his cabin and congratulates her and Rashi says''Thankyou sir for giving me this oppurtunity i am the lucky one!'' Ajay says''Right you are lucky one i knew this plot will work well with viewers but you also worked hard keep it up. So do you know your next task?'' Rashi says''No sir i don't know you will tell me na?'' He says''Rashi you next Target is a Minister,A corrupt Minister and His son.!''

Rashi is shocked on listening this Epi ends on Rashi's Shocked face.

PRECAP:

AT Jigar's Room:

Jigar is thinking'' my whole family has completed i have a loving caring wife, i am going to be dad, everyone is happy then why i am not happy and satisfied from inside why? i want to be happy but i am unable to be happy from inside why?''I hope you all liked it ,sorry for spelling mistakes if any. buddy me if you need a pm whenever i update.your suggestions will be wholeheartedly welcomedPlease do comment.

For Next Part Go to Page 25!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cssafdar-nilani-Savi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
very nice part dear
jigar feel something missing in his life Rashi is the one who fulfills those gap
the distance btw Ahem and Gopi is becoming large she declared that they are seperated to tejas that was wonderful update soon
-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 Very nice UpdateTongue
jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Jigar is feeling something missing ... Offcoarse its rashi
Update soon
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Good part Alina.Clap
So Rashi's work is getting more dangerousShocked Wonder what the guy has against Jithu Bhai.. And her Gopi is crying as usual remembering Ahem but she is strong enough to explain that she is separated. Smile Good jobStar BTW, Cannot Jigar decide just what he wants?Ouch
Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
amazing alina n pics u added wow!Smile
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Nice.  Thank you.

Go to top