Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 23)

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
                                              ff;[EHSAAS] 28/11/12  Pt 2 (2 Crores!)

Epi starts with Gopi seeing the lehenga and she is shocked to see lehenga with full sleeves and she thinks''Only one hour is left for delivery and how i will manage this ,i told  tailor that he should be careful!'' Gopi sits and cuts the sleeves on the length client wanted and she starts sewing it and doing embroidery on it by hand so it doesn't look spoiled. Shetal comes in room and she happily says that Khushi called that she is coming herself to collect her lehenga in 5 mins.Shetal is shocked to see Lehenga all done with half sleeves.

AT Urmi House:

A courier comes and it gives Jeetu a receipt and jeetu signs on the register and when he opens the reciept he is shocked to see that 2 crore rupees are tranfered in his account and he thinks''how is this possible there is some mistake i will have to go to bank to get information ,how someone can transfer 2 crore rupees in my bank account? why will anyone do this? 2 crore is a huge amount!''. Jeetu leaves.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Ajay comes to Rashi and says''Rashi i have seen the Promo you shot today and it is really great i hope everything goes well! Rashi i want to see the videos which you shot in factory!'' Rashi handsover the handbag to him!Ajay leaves with the handbag.

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Khushi Reaches office and she asks for her lehenga and Gopi with a smile presents her and Khushi is amazed and she says''Excellent this is exactly the same as i wanted.should i try it?"' Gopi says''Yes you may to see fitting!'' Khushi tries the lehenga and she says''Thankyou Ms.Gopi this is excellent love it and the green combination is just mind blowing.'' Gopi is happy and here Shetal is jealous.Khushi takes out a invitation card from her bag and says''Ms Gopi i will be really happy if you come to my wedding tomorrow night please don't say no!'' Gopi takes the card and says''I cannot promise khushiben but i will try.''

AT Sach Tv New Office:

Ajay tells Rashi that everything is great and she has done great effort now everything is ready and they have also invited a doctor and nutritionist in their show so they will tell viewers the harmful affects of this ghee. Rashi says''This is relly good sir and this type of people who never care for lives of other innocent people should be punished hard!'' Ajay says'' You are right Rashi but We are not here to punish anybody our duty is to show reality then we will see what the government does.''Ajay leaves.

AT City Bank:

Jeetu comes at Office and he meets with a Manager and manager says''Jeetubhai tell me why you came here?"' Jeetu says''Mohitji i have come to return this reciept it came to my address by mistake!'' Manager asks''What does it say?'' Jeetu says''It says that 2 crore rupees are transfered in account number:5829462!'' Manger says''Then it is not your account number?"' Jeetu says''It is my account number but how can 2 crore rupees be transfered in my account?" Manager says ''it's your problem i just know that there are 2 crore 15 thousand rupees in your account.''jeetu is confuse and he says''Mohitji you are my childhood frnd you know my condition very well from where i can get 2 crore rupees from!'' Mohit says''jeetu i cannot tell anything but this money is now yours you can use it you can donate it it's your choice but money is your and noone is mad that will shift such a big amount in anyones account i don't know from where you have got this money maybe from Modi's they are your relatives na now? please go i am busy and here is your receipt it states that current balance of your account is 2 crore 15 thousand rupees only/=.
Jeetu leaves all confused. Manager calls aomeone and says''Sir i have done my work now see how these shah's take out money and spend it,i guarantee you that tomorrow he will definitley come to take whole money!'' Voice on other side says''Good job and if doesn't come to take out money we have Plan number 2!''Call disconnects. 

AT Jigar's Room:

Jigar tells Sonal that she has to understand and she has to lead her life happily and he is with her to provide her all the happiness of world.Jigar wipes off Sonal's Tears and hugs her tightly Sonal says''Thakyou jigarji!''
Jigar asks Sonal about his hanky and sonal tells him that it is in drawer as he opens the drawer he sees His and Rashi's wedding photo inside and he gets flashback of their marriage and he quickly closes the drawer and leaves. Sonal observes this and turns teary.

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is staring at his wedding pic and he thinks''God can't you give me one chance to ask for forgiveness from Gopi! please god make me meet Gopi somewhere please God i just want to know if sh eis happy in her life without me or not?'' Ahem turns teary.

AT Tejas Creations:

Tejas Gets feedback from Khushi Mehta  that her lehenga was superb he then calls Gopi and congratulates her and then he also appreciates her work and he says''Now i can blindfoldly assign you any task. so Mrs.Modi are you ready for Your next Task?'' Gopi says yes and Tejas tells her''Gopiji you will have to design clothes for winter season as now winter is coming so start designing and they should be casual clothes it means comfortable and beautiful.' Gopi says ok.

Next Day:

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi's proramme is to be telecasted and she is all ready and little bit nervous too she does the programme showing al the footage of factory and with Consultation of doctors and nutritionist it proved that consumation of this Ghee can prove to be lifetaking as it is very unhygenic and unhealthy.at the end of show rashi says''We are no one to make decision but you are you can message us what should be done with this factory and it's owner? go in write message option of your phone type PF (Space) Your message and send it to 5667.keep watching Parda Fash every Friday 8 pm.bye bye.''

After show Neha says''Not bad Ms.Rashi Shah!'' Rashi smiles and says''Now lets see how much messages we get?'' Epi ends on Rashi's smiling face!

PRECAP:

AT Clinic:

Hetal asks Doctor''Doctor is there anything to worry about?'' Doctor says''Mrs.Hetal Modi don't worry infact Congratulations Your Bahu Sonal is Pregnant!'' Hetal is superhappy on listening this.
I hope you like it,Sorry for spelling Mistakes if any.You can buddy me if you want a pm whenever i update.Please do comment and your suggestions will be wholeheartedly welcomed.

For Next Part Go to Page 24!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c_Devna_-nilani--Archana-delsiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Nice update again AlinaTongue 
So someone is plotting the Shah's downfall.. Why? Who can be Jeethu's enemyShocked 

Gopi has won hearts and is all set to make her own winter collectionClap Rashi Shah is also making her way in the world. Ahem seems to be in the verge of coming to his senses. He wants forgiveness. Lets see how GOHem meet.
And Sonal pregnantBig smile That is nice. Hope their triangle settles downSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
very nice part dear
so gopi and rashi move forward in their career
some one is doing wrong to drag jeeitu bai's house
sonal is pregnant waiting for the story to move forward
-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful Part Smile
Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
nice part with goshi happySmile n i think money has some connection with rashis work n sonal is pregnant..Shocked...
MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow brilliant update! Clap ahem realizing! cant wait for gohem meet Smile and jeetu money,rashi show,sonal pregnancy any connection? Confused thanks for the pm dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Awesome update Alina Clap
goshi are happy with their works n appreciations Big smile
who wona spoils juthi bhai Confused hope my Ahem meet with his gopi soon Disapprove sonal is pregnant Shocked
.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
awesome luv da way goshi hve moved on buh feel sad for jihem they lost their beautiful wives :"(
ur ff is really good buh alina i just dnt lyk sonal n jigar plus now shes preg i wnt Avinash i mean Ajay for rashi cuz jigar moved on so y cnt rashi buh wnt jigar to be jealous sumhow update soon : ) will be waitin

Go to top