Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 3 Page 45

BSwan

BSwan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
coool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

awesome cnt wait till tmrw's update
lol i just wish der was 3 updates a day morning,afternoon,night
but too much hard wrk

thanks for loving it dear love you.Embarrassed

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
ff:[EHSAAS] 5th Sept updte Part 1 (Rashi is back!)

Epi starts with Gopi coming to the room and ahem hides his diary and Gopi gives green tea to ahem and ahem stands up and says thanks gopi he then kisses Gopi on cheek the same cheek he slapped.Gopi is all shy and ahem is blushing with the victory look.

AT Hetal's room:

Koki comes to Chirag and says''mota bhai i know there is lots of tension in house but please believe me i think rashi has changed  for good and now she is really regretting if not then why should she have confessed all her wrong deeds which were forgotten long ago and why when no one asked her about them.'' chirag tells koki that she is right but what she want? Koki tells chirag that she knows everyone is very angry with rashi but she has taken permission from baa and she wants to take rashi back in MM and chira gives permission.and koki thanks him.

AT URMI HOUSE:

kOKI comes and tell rashi to pack her bags as she has come to take rashi back to MM but rashi says No in broken voice with teary eyes.but koki tells her that she is saying this with heart as she has forgiven rashi for all her deeds. tears flow from rashi's eyes and she gives a tiny smile. and after insistence of koki rashi agrees to come . and when urmi tries to interupt koki shuts her up and koshi leave.

AT MM:

Doorbell rings and meethi opens the door and everyone is shocked to see rashi with kokila  and rashi greets everyone but no one replies and she is shattered and in tears she then goes to her room.

AT Raji room:

Rashi runs in room and hugs jigar tightly and says''Jigarji how are you feeling now!"' Jigar pushes rashi back and tells her that she does not need to worry for him he is alright and what is she doing in his room. rahsi is shocked to see this and tears flow from her eyes.

AT MM HALL:

Hetal asks koki what is this she says that she thinks rashi has changed and she also took permission from baa and motabhai hetal says''i am sorry kokila but i will not forgive Rashi this time.'' koki is shocked.

AT Evening :

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Ahem calls gopi and when gopi comes he holds her hand and tells her to close her eyes ,gopi is surprised on this and says why and ahem in stern voice tells her to close your eyes and gopi does with confused look and then ahem open a jewellery box infront of gopi and tells her to open her eyes gopi is surprised when she opens her eyes she sees a beautiful diamond necklace and tells ahem that what was need for this ahem tells there was no need but gifts are given to loved ones na so this is for you... ahem blushes and gopi feels shy, ahem tells gopi to wear it and show him gopi wears it and ahem gives a smile and says it looking beautiful on you , Epi ends on Ahem's smile.

PRECAP:

Ahem tells Gopi to get ready tonight we are going for a candlelight dinner and gopi is surprised on listening this. on other side rashi tells jigar '' jigarji i love you so much !'' but jigar leaves rashi crying.

Do comment about it guys.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesettiSavi_SBrahmaputraAgrata23NazimKiDewani

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ff:[EHSAAS] 5th Sept  updte Part 2 (I love you!)

Epi starts with Ahem telling Gopi that tonight they will be going to candle light dinner. and gopi agrees and gopi selcting saree ahem tells her gopi please wear a green sari and gopi blushes.Ahem thinks that tonight he will tell Gopi how much he loves her as now he cannot wait .

AT Raji's room:

Rashi enters the room with soup and tells jigar to drink but jigar doesnot even look at rashi ,rashi sits near jigar and holds his hand and jigar snatches his hand back and rahsi is in tears she says'' Jigarji i have realised something just after you git shot and that is I LOVE YOU JIGARJI and i cannot live without you please jigarji forgive me please and jigar tells rashi to get out and he shouts at rashi and she is shattered and leaves the room.

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is waiting for Gopi , she comes out of washroom all ready in green sari and ahem is all lost in her beauty and he then goes near her and tells her that she is looking really beautiful and he then approaches gopi and puts his hand on gopi's waist and all lost in her eyes he says'' gopi i want to tell you something.''
 but he controls himself and says lets go and gopi says ok and they leave.

AT Raji's room:

Jigar tells Hetal that he is feeling really bad and cheated what rashi did to their family but still his heart is ready to forget everything i don't know why. hetal tells jigar that because you love her deeply and if you want to forgive her then go ahead i will not stop you as your kaki and your father forgave her already. jigar tells hetal that rashi cannot  be forgiven so easily this time.

IN CAR:

Ahem is driving car and is observing gopi from head till toe how beautiful she is looking. he then suddenly stops the car and holds gopi's hands and says'' Gopi i want to tell you something...ahem closes his eyes and quickly says Gopi.. i love you i love you so much.!''
Gopi cannot believe her ears and ahem asks her do you love me me and gopi after thinking and with teary eyes nods in positive . ahem happily hugs Gopi and kisses her cheek and then he takes a u turn and gopi asks why he then caresses her cheek and says now we are not goig for dinner we are going home .

AT MM:

Gohem reach home and ahem tells everyone that he is not feling well and he has taken medicine so he going for rest so no one should disturb him and rahsi says ok jiju.
Ahem leaves with gopi.

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Gopi enters the room and Ahem follows her in the room and locks the door and Gopi asks him why he lied to the family ahem puts his hand on her waist and pulls her towards him and now there is no distance between them he then moves his head towards gopi's ear and whispers ''because i didn't want anyone to disturb us.'' gopi blushes and ahem kisses her on her forehead,then cheeks,then on neck and then finally on lips he pulls her pallu and caresses her stomach and waist he then caresses her arms he then removes his shirt and waist and gopi also caresses his back and ahem picks her up and goes towards bed and makes her lye on bed and he lyes on top of her and kisses her neck and caresses her whole body and he removes...

AT Morning:

Gohem are still on bed topless and gopi kisses ahem on forehead and there is a knock on door and they both panick and ahem asks gopi what to do and gopi says what should i say you tell!... Gopi  runs in washroom  with  blanket and ahem quickly dresses upa nd opens the door it's koki and she asks ahem how he is feeling now and Ahem remembers all kisses last night and smiling says very nice and koki says ok now get ready and go to office and ahem in disapointed look says ok.

AFTER A MONTH:

In this whole month Gohem's romance is on peak and  everyone in modi family realises that rashi has truly changed and forgive her and jigar also decides to forgive rashi after all she has asked for forgivness hundred tmes in this one month.Rashi now truly hates her mother and urmi is shattered because of this.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Rashi si standing in temple and says.''kahnaji  i am happy that family has forgiven me thankyou but jigarji did not but i am happy now this is only my punishment and i will happily bear this puishment , Jigar from behind says Rashi i need my juice in my room, rahsi is elated to hear something from jigar an she runs to kitchen and says jigarji i will bring it in few minutes.

At raji room:

Rashi brings juice and give sit to jigar and jigar holds rashi hand and makes her sit and says'' rashi promise that now onwards you will not do any wrong work and you will not hurt anyone and rashi puts hand on jigar head and says apki kasam. and rashi asks with a tiny smile'' jigarji did you...'' jigar says yes rashi i love you so much that i wss forced to forgive you. rahsi in happines hugs jigar and jigar also hugs her back and kisses her neck and rashi says'' i love you too jigarji'' with tears in her eyes. jigar then kisses rashi.

PRECAP:

AT KITCHEN:

Kokila tells Hetal that ''whatever Rashi did somewhere we all forced her to do this and we all are equally at fault but now i know what i have to do and how.
i will be busy in this week so i have given you all 5 updates of this week so enjoy and from next week it will go according to the schedule please do comment about it.Smile

For Next Part Go to Page 3!

Edited by gohemforever - 09 December 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csravaniayesettiSavi_SdelsiBrahmaputraAgrata23NazimKiDewani

s_varshney

s_varshney

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
very nice . keep writing

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Wow ... Wish this had happened on screen ...!! I would have loved it .. I still see the show but just because of nazim nothing else .. But this I would see for sooo many different reasons cool pls keep going ..

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
wow... Awesome update Alina...

I wish is all could happend in saathiya... But Gopi/Giaa is not in the show anymore... I watched satthiya only because of Nazim/Ahemji...anyways!! Love ur FFWink

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
lovely update with rashi being  forgiven n  lovely gohem... n thanks for pm. eagerly waiting for next part...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top